Woolworths Recovery Departmentpaid up letter

N Review updated:

I had a woolworths staff account. When I left woolworths the company did not deduct the amount owing. Upon applying for a bond I was told that I have been blacklisted for not paying my woolworths account, which was not even brought to my attention in the first place. After hearing about this I went into a woolies store and paid my account in full. I have called the recoveries department on numerous occasion requesting a paid up letter due to my bond application being pending, but I was told to wait for 3 day to receive the letter, however I don't have 3 days cos my bond application is gonna be rejected. I don't know who I can speak to, to let them know the urgency of this paid up letter.

• Go
    godiramang Dec 02, 2020

I have since asked for a paid up letter on 23 november 2020 till date I have not received it.
    I am being told my email address written there is wrong, kindly email the letter to [email protected] bw

• Tn
    tnmamabolo Jun 23, 2017

May I please be called [protected] id no [protected] wanna pay for my credit card.

• Ne
    netto smith Dec 08, 2014

i am very disgusted by the woolies recovery department I have sent them a paid up letter from NDS on the 1st of december 2014 till to date nothing has happened. I called and spoke to Phumla who i spoke with on the 1st of December who adviced me that I should send the letter to angencysupport... which I did when I called today Phumla said this matter is still not allocated to any one I must call Sharol on [protected] or [protected] one of these numbers does not work and the other just rings. I seriously fed up with your deportment. From toady will be supporting the people that is boycotting your shops because you people are incompetent. I need my ITC profile to be updated. Acc [protected] my number is [protected]