Woodforest National Bankpoor human resource relations

M

This bank is a joke if you consider how they treat their associates. During possibly the worst storm of the decade, with almost zero visibility, bank associates were told they had to stay at work... "if walmart is open, so are we". And we all know walmart cares for their employees... Not! Associates were also told that if the roads were expected to be unsafe for travel the next day that they would be expected to stay in the hotel next to their branches to ensure they could open. No consideration for families, or safety of their associates. Unless of course you're the regional manager who stated in front of associates "well, it's starting to snow again, I better get on the road before they get bad and get home to my babies (Dogs) ".

This is not a company I would recommend working for or doing business with. They have shoddy management techniques, leaders who are untrained and have no consideration for the welfare of their employees... No wonder they have such a great relationship with walmart! The regional manager of this area should be fired, as should his direct supervisor.

RESOLVED

• Ga
    Gale Nichols Apr 19, 2017

The manager at the Seneca location has $1600.00 in old $100 dollar bills set aside for himself in the vault. It is counted as "mutilated" money. It has been in there for several months and he just keeps adding to it. The District Manager has been made aware of it but apparently condones the practice.

• Se
    servant8 Dec 27, 2012

I just spoke with someone at woodforest about my issue and it has been resolved. I am please with the outcome. Thank You Woodforest.

• Woodforest Customer Service Dec 27, 2012

At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact our Customer Care department at [protected]. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Se
    servant8 Dec 27, 2012

I recently started business in 2009 . I took a check that I received for work we had done for another business to Woodforest in Peoria, IL, where I have had an account for a year and a half.. The check was for $120, Woodforest deposited and cashed it no problem. I deposited another check for $1350 from the same business about a month or so later. On December 21nd I deposited a check for $4, 635 from the same company. I asked for cash back and wood forest branch said if they took the deposit, they would have to hold it until1/4/2013. Well I told them that was unacceptable. The Teller told me I could come and talk to the branch manager on Saturday morning. I came in on Saturday and the branch manager just regurgitated the same thing the teller said the previous day. She said she would call someone to see if something different could be done and she would call me. So now my contractors will be without money for Christmas, not to mention I could use thee money for expenses. She called me and told me told me if I deposited the check and if it clears, they would remove thee hold. Its the 27the of December and the hold is still in place. I called the bank and the person who wrote the check and they said that the money was available and that my bank can call and verify. The branch manager said she cannot call and verify.The branch manager has been giving me thee run around, basically lying to my face when I visit the branch.The don't care about you as account holder.Woodforest will not go the extra mile for you. When the hold is removed I am going to close my account for sure. I would discourage any business or person doing business as from doing business with Woodforest Bank.

• Ra
    Ravenray Jul 01, 2011

I can also say working for woodforest is a joke. Woodforest treats employees and customers like a number. You know when a VP over call center tells you to lie to customers who call in wanting to know why the deposit isn't showing up because our computers are down you are working for scammers.

• Woodforest Customer Service Feb 02, 2011

At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly. It is our mission to service customers while ensuring our employees’ safety. If you would please send me your contact information, we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. If you prefer, please contact our Consumer Outreach department at [protected] and ask to speak directly with the Consumer Outreach Director. We look forward to speaking with you soon.