WLY Complete SaveMoney taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation

R

WLY* Complete Save have been taking money fraudulently from my credit card for the last 5 months, totalling £75. I do a small amount of online shopping usually with the same four companies, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have only just discovered this fraud, in part because I had a replacement credit card about a month ago and no longer have online access to previous statements, but also because the amount of £15 per month is a small enough amount not to raise alarm bells! I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped, but as a pensioner on a very low income I am furious that this amount of money has been stollen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated. Ray Lewis

RESOLVED

Andrew Turner Feb 24, 2021

WHY HAVE YOU TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT CXL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU
    REGARDS
    ANDREW

• Is
    Isra.ao Feb 18, 2021

You have taken £ 15 from my account without me knowing about it and I do not even know what you are, so I would really like to have my £ 15 back thank you!!!

• Ti
    Tiesey01 Feb 18, 2021

This company have also been taking money from my account every month since 2016!!! I actually only realised yesterday so contacted them immediately to find out who they were.

The customer services agent advised me that I would have signed up when purchasing something from Argos I said no I wouldn't have she then said someone else must have signed up then using my card which I pointed out to her is fraud!!. I asked her to send me my signed application form and she was unable to do so.

I also asked her how they managed to get my new card details which were updated in November last year, she told me my bank would have provided them which I said was utter rubbish as I don't believe any bank in the UK would share someone's card details' with a third party??

Therefore, I have demanded a full refund of the last 4 years and have advised this "rip off" company that if they refuse, I will be seeking legal advice and taken this further.

I'm just glad I eventually realised !! I know it's taken 4 years to do so but like someone else said £15.00 is easily unnoticeable but over 4 years, that's quite a tidy sum of money these gangster's have had out of me.

Shame on Argos for getting mixed up with this company if that's even true

Col121 Feb 19, 2021

@Tiesey01 First off how have you not noticed this company taking money off your account as their name is totally different from other retailers? You should be checking your bank statement on a very regular basis of every 2 - 4 weeks for any unrecognized transactions. The reason why the retailer has jumped from old cards to new cards is quite simple as this retailer (along with many others such as Netflix or Amazon Prime) use a system called recurring payments. That means that the VISA system will auto update certain member ship retailers with your new bank card numbers.

Please read the below info that i often give out on here:-
    Completesave and its sister mytimerewards are discount retailers. Usually for £15 per month. They are usually started by making an online payment of some kind ie PapaJohns, Trainline, Argos which asks if you want a discount. By ticking or unticking a box you get the discount but in the background will sign you up for the £15 per month. Its simple to fix. First contact your bank who can stop any other transactions to the retailer and then contact completesave via email (obtained on their website). So long as you havent used the discounts (or lwft it going for too long) then completesave can usually refund you in full. Please note it is always the previous month almost to the day when the first £15 comes off is what triggered it. So if you have seen complete save in 15May then look at your statement for the same date in Apr and you will often see the online payment that started it.

• Do
    Dommoore1995 Feb 12, 2021

Hi, I had £15 taken out of my account today, I have never heard of your in my life? Can you advise where your got my bank details from and why you have talk money!? Thank you

Col121 Feb 15, 2021

@Dommoore1995 Completesave and its sister mytimerewards are discount retailers. Usually for £15 per month. They are usually started by making an online payment of some kind ie PapaJohns, Trainline, Argos which asks if you want a discount. By ticking or unticking a box you get the discount but in the background will sign you up for the £15 per month. Its simple to fix. First contact your bank who can stop any other transactions to the retailer and then contact completesave via email (obtained on their website). So long as you havent used the discounts then complete save can usually refund you in full. Please note it is always the previous month almost to the day when the first £15 comes off is what triggered it. So if you have seen complete save in 15May then look at your statement for the same date in Apr and you will often see the online payment that started it.

Andrew Smith180966 Feb 01, 2021

I have been duped into this! This has to be illegal? You have taken £15 out my account and I would like it back as soon as possible and cancel this scam of a website.

Andrew Smith180966 Feb 01, 2021

They have taken £15 out of my account illegally without my consent therefore I’d like my money back and to unsubscribe, even though I didn’t subscribe ASAP please.
    Regards

Andrew smith

• Vi
    Vikkibarker Jan 29, 2021

Hi this website has taken £15.00 out of my bank and I don’t understood why! I have never signed up let alone heard of this site and I need that money back ASAP! So a refund would be nice I’m not happy at all!!

• Ah
    Ahmed Elobeid Jan 31, 2021

@Vikkibarker Same here, £15 was taken out of my account today and I have never signed up with this company or anything

Mark Smith Jan 20, 2021

To who it may concern I am contracting your company to try and stop a subscription that is being stolen by you company from my credit card account. This is not the first time you have been contacted about this but unfortunately this has not been resolved! Having negotiated over this starting four+ years ago I have found that your company has failed to sort the problem finally. This is one last attempt to resolve this amicably before I find a legal solution as can I’ll afford to give away £15.00 per month (£180.00 pa) plus credit card interest with no return or benefit to me. I am not condemning the service you provide but it is not suitable for me as I don’t use it as you have been informed of numerous time before. The last time this was tackled I involved credit card services who have a retain history of the case. This is a last ditch attempt to resolve this problem prior to seeking a legal resolution!

Mark Smith Jan 20, 2021

To who it concern I am contacting you once again over money taken from my credit card account without my consent. It appears that your company has seen fit to take £ 15.00 per month from my account on the 6th of each month. As this issue has reoccurred I am looking for a permanent resolution to this as I DO NOT want to subscribe £180.00pa to your organisation. Can you please rectify this problem and refund monetise removed from my account as my next step is to seek a legal resolution as I am all so paying high levels of interest on this money. I am hope that we can resolve this amicably to avoid legal expenses and inconvenience.

Yours sincerely Mr Mark Smith

Chelsie95 Jan 18, 2021

What the hell!!! £15 taken out of my bank! I don’t even know what this website is!!! On the phone to the bank at the min I’m so angry! How can they do that when you haven’t signed up to anything! How do I get my refund?????

• Tr
    Tracey...ann Jan 12, 2021

Hi this website has taken £15.00 out of my bank and I don’t understood why! I have never signed up let alone heard of this site and I need that money back ASAP! So a refund would be nice 👍🏻

• Ra
    Rachel Morris New Jan 12, 2021

I don’t know what this is but can you stop trying to take my money I ain’t signed up to nothing ffs

• Vi
    Vicky Burgess Dec 24, 2020

I have had the same problem for over a year! i’m disabled and have had no financial help. when I spoke to my bank. natwest they refused to cancel.
    I’m watching my money disappear. plz can I get help.

Col121 Dec 26, 2020

@Vicky Burgess I find that hard to believe that NW can't stop any future payments. Contact them again and ask them to send you their disputes smart form which they will email you to fill in yourself to stop future payments or you can use this link (you'll need to copy and paste it) available on their own website :- https://www.supportcentre-rbs.co.uk/Searchable/1475617992/I-ve-cancelled-or-returned-the-goods-or-services-but-haven-t-received-a-refund.htm. The form is very simple. Click on either debit or credit card and then follow the instructions to stop recurring payments. Once done contact completesave for any refunds.

• Jj
    Jj n Dec 19, 2020

Hi, I have the same problem here in my account.I didn’t register, and don’t agree with your deals.refund my money!!am a one parent family and u have took my money from my kids mouth for Christmas.

• Ta
    tarek main Dec 18, 2020

£15 was just deducted from my account by complete save. I have already purchased a lot of items from Debenhams online recently but I was unaware that this company was going to randomly take more money from me without any return.

Please return that money as soon as possible and remove me from your database.

• La
    LauraMaria Nov 29, 2020

The same thing i noticed 15£ out from my account i search for this company i read all about it contact my bank to stop this fraud i will call tomorrow first thing

• Kr
    Krishna Pun Nov 17, 2020

I have also same problem I did not do anything but they took my money£15 so I call the bank and they said we need to make a case so I am making the police report very soon I’m starting to fight with this fraud case please help me if they did not return my money back

• Ol
    Oleksandr Basiura Nov 14, 2020

Hi since 15 November 2019 you have withdrawn 15 pounds from my account! who gave you my bank details? Return my money ! scammers!
    [email protected]

• Fe
    Fernleigh Woolard Nov 12, 2020

The same thing had happened to my dad and it’s now the second month. This site is a joke!

• Rb
    RBL7 Oct 28, 2020

After talking to my solicitor regarding this company taking £15 a month for a service I have not had or used, I have contacted my back to check how far back I have paid £15 a month,

• Gb
    gbma Oct 13, 2020

I’ve been stung, informed credit cards company and police they are investigating,
    We must all keep reporting these “people”

• Su
    Susan Dillon Oct 07, 2020

I have had the same issue £15 taken from my account for the last few months without my authorisation.

I would like a refund immediately.

• Mo
    Monika Gasparova Oct 05, 2020

I haven’t registered anywhere or shopping online, I actually don’t use my card at all. God knows where they get my details from and even after I have cancelled my card for Froud guess what they still taking money from my account!!! This month I had to pay my broken boiler and mortgage just to tight as my wages it’s small but managed and this company still take money out and this make my day right [censored]ed up as I have nothing left for food or petrol!!! If I can I take it further this been happening for long time and I bet they squeezed out of me good few hundred!!! I’ve got all the proof than I’ve never had online shopping or registered anywhere and good lawyer who deal with all this before. I’m that angry and disappointed that this company Chosen to Froud people like me who basically try to live for little money and long hours and little amount like 15 quid [censored]ed me right up!!! That’s food for the whole month for me!!! I’ll drown them down and make them

Mark Smith Sep 10, 2020

To the best of my knowledge I have not agreed to stealing £15.00 a month from my account and want the stolen money returned to me.
    If your company fail to resolve this I will forward this to court. At this time I am unemployed and can ill afford to loose this money! Yours sincerely Mr Mark Smith

• Be
    Bethany22 Sep 07, 2020

Hi everyone.
    If everyone reports this company to the Financial Conduct Authority there will be a better change at putting this fraudulent company out of business.

Ann e hansen Sep 06, 2020

I have just discovered thatwlycomplete savings has has well been deducting Money from my account- I have only just noticed it as it was only a small amt(£15) but has been going on several months - like your latest complainant I am a pensioner & only do occasional online shopping- at no time did I authorise this company or give them my details. Pretty disgusted but seems this has been happening to a lot of folk - if this is not resolved satisfactorily I will be taking this further . Yours Ann Hansen

• Ol
    OlgaPotejeva Aug 06, 2020

I am having the same problem! I have never given my details and DO NOT WANT THIS SERVICE! I expect a refund ASAP. This is disgusting!

• Om
    Omar88 Jun 27, 2020

money taken from my credit card without authorisation.
    I want my money back and get full refund

Manisha Nepal May 30, 2020

I have a same problem it’s been two month they are taking 15 pound from my account. I don’t know what to do ???

• Un
    Una Gorman Jan 16, 2021

@Manisha Nepal Call [protected] to cancel

Col121 May 20, 2020

• He
    Heppell tori May 20, 2020

Hi o would like my money back you’ve been taken out my account and I would like to be removed from all association with you as I never gave you any consent or information to steal money from my account which you have been for a while

• Fb
    F b Martinez Apr 23, 2020

Hi I have same situation like all this people’s, , I just noticed today APRIL 23, 2020, , , first I call straight away to my bank and I report this transaction, , , , then only today as well I noticed they been taking the money since (December 2019)so meaning is 5 months already that I never noticed, , , , if ever u can saw this comment (WLY*COMPLETESAVE.co.uk)please reply to my email, , , [email protected]

Mr f m b Martinez
    Complainant

• Al
    Alex0268 Feb 21, 2020

I’m having this same no problem with this company’s they have taken 2 payments this month I have been no lucky and noticed it now but they also took a payment in December I expect a full refund of the money you own me this is sick I have never signed up to this and have NEVER given my card details out!!!

• Be
    Benilde bernardo Jan 13, 2020

The same thing she happen to me they took £15 pounds from my account on the 11 of this month I never put my logins to get money back

• Ra
    RajinderP Dec 06, 2019

Omg I cant believe how many people have the same problem and this company is still going on.
    I just noticed this month that £15 have been taken from my account from 2017 they owe me £375
    I am so sure I haven’t signed for this nonsense!!! They refunded £45 but I’m waiting for the balance.
    If I wasn’t off work I don’t think I would noticed for a while
    These deals are a fraudulent way of getting money out of people
    Who knows how many don’t even check their statements

Complete Savings / Complete Save Dec 17, 2019

@RajinderP Hello Forum Members,

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot identify a membership record for you.

When you submit a complaint on Complaintsboard, you are not contacting Complete Savings directly. Unfortunately, Complaintsboard.com does not make this clear to consumers and they mislead consumers to believe you are contacting us directly. They do not prominently display our actual contact details and instead their website is designed to prod consumers to post public complaints rather than advising the consumer to contact us directly so that your complaint can be resolved expediently.

If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact us directly so that we can identify your membership record and resolve your complaint. You can reach us on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, you can contact us at www.completesave.co.uk/contact .

In the meantime, we’d like to provide you with the following details about the Complete Savings programme.

Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings sign-up page and agree to the Terms of Service. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

We hope you use the contact details we included above to contact us so that we can identify your record and assist you.

Kind regards,
    Complete Savings

• Ti
    Tiesey01 Feb 18, 2021

@RajinderP Rajinder P- Exactly I only noticed yesterday that they have been taken £15.00 out of my account every month since 2016!!!.
    I have never even heard of them let alone sign up for this nonsense. I have contacted them demanding that they pay every single penny back what they have stolen from me

• Wi
    William neale Dec 04, 2019

Hello I have had the same problem and I have call customer service they they will refund me and the haven’t do so what can I do

• As
    Ash347 Oct 25, 2019

Hello all. I was flabbergasted to recently discover that I had been duped into parting with £15 per month to Complete Save. I, like many was confused when buying a train ticket on Trainline (who I will incidentally never use again after this experience). I was offered the opportunity to claim my £30 reduction in the cost of my train tickets. Although I have no recollection of doing so, I must clearly have presumed that entering my card details would enable me to claim my discount. I forgot all about it. I REALLY should check my bank statements more closely. It transpires I had been relieved of £495 before I noticed the monthly transactions.

To be fair to Complete Save (and possibly because of this web site and others like it?), they have just refunded me the entire sum. I guess I could have asked for interest but I was just pleased to have it back.

What a sneaky scam!

Christian Bodrogi Sep 18, 2019

I'm the same.I never signed up and they take £15 every month since 2018🤬.I want that all money back.How can i get the refund?

• Mb
    m bennett Jul 13, 2019

You keep taking £15 a month from my account and although I thought I had cancelled this, you took another £15 this month, please explain why!

• Ge
    Gertraud Jun 15, 2019

I want to cancel my membership, please! You take £10 out of my credit account every month and I have never been able to use your service! I really should ask for my money back!!!

Regards
    E.G.Hoile

PS: Ihave tried your email address, but it won't send? Why?