[Resolved] WLY Complete Save — money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation
WLY* Complete Save have been taking money fraudulently from my credit card for the last 5 months, totalling £75. I do a small amount of online shopping usually with the same four companies, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have only just discovered this fraud, in part because I had a replacement credit card about a month ago and no longer have online access to previous statements, but also because the amount of £15 per month is a small enough amount not to raise alarm bells! I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped, but as a pensioner on a very low income I am furious that this amount of money has been stollen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated. Ray Lewis
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More WLY Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers
- Complete Save - fraud
- Complete Save - £15 a month deducted from my credit card account since august last year.
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Still not received!!
- CompleteSave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Charge me for absolutely nothing