Menu
Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Complete Savings / Complete Save
reviews & complaints

www.completesavings.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.4 1725 Reviews

Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints Summary

1049 Resolved
676 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, Complete Savings / Complete Save generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
Claimed
Complete Savings / Complete Save has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Complete Savings / Complete Save. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

Complete Savings / Complete Save reviews & complaints 1725

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Complete Savings / Complete Save reviews & complaints

M
8:04 pm EDT

Complete Savings / Complete Save Charged for no reason

Ive been charged £15 from my account without my consent and i have never visited the website and neither have i filled any forms so i want my money back as soon as possible!

Desired outcome: Money back ASAP

9:31 am EST
Complete Savings / Complete Save has left an official reply on this complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save Refund me now!

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS COMPANY IS! UNLESS YOU GRANT ME A FULL REFUND AND SHOW ME PROOF OF A SUBSCRIPTION MADE TO MY CARD AND THEN CANCEL IT I WILL BE SUEING YOU! I am so angry, £15.00 has been taken out of my account without my consent! Absolutely fuming, the money needs to be back in my bank account by Tuesday 16th February 2021 and I want an immediate response to this complaint. If my refund request is not granted by Friday 19th February 2021 I will be taking this further!

Desired outcome: REFUND

Y
11:47 am EDT

Complete Savings / Complete Save Ray Lewis

How can you steal money from an 11 year old surely it's not legal for her to sign up to anything

6:26 am EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save Unauthorized payment from my account

Hi, I have recently become aware of a fraudulent payment to WYL completesavings.com from my debit card of £15 and I have no knowledge of this nor do I give consent for it to be taken out. It appears a lot of other people have had this issue and so I would like an immediate refund and cancel any subscription I have supposedly signed up for. Are you able to resolve the issue or could you point me in the right direction?

S
6:36 pm EST
Complete Savings / Complete Save has left an official reply on this complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save Money take out of my account without my authorization

Hi, I had £15 taken out of my account, I have never heard about this company in my life. Can you explain where your got my bank details and why you have take the money without my authorization? I want my money back. I don't understand how WLY CompleteSave has access to peoples account without the person even knowing and how the bank give them money without client authorization

Desired outcome: Money back in my account

J
11:18 pm EDT

Complete Savings / Complete Save Money from my bank account

I have had 15 pound taken from my bank account without my consent and would like it returned and unsubscribe from this site.

Desired outcome: Money back into my bank account.

10:00 pm EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save Taking money out of my account

You're taking £15.00 out of my account when I have not signed up to ANYTHING. I barely make money and for your company to be taking £15.00 out of my account is an absolute joke. I would like an immediate refund and any direct debits etc you have cancelled!

D
11:40 am EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save Wly completesave

I am writing about a saving service that I have been paying without my consent and have been billed twice for £15 each time, this is fraud and I would like a full refund of the £30 I have been charged with. I would also like copy of why I have been signed up for this and the website it was linked to.
I am very upset that it's happed and I don't want other people going through the same thing I have been.

Desired outcome: My money back

Read full review of Complete Savings / Complete Save and 1 comment

1 comment
Owen Morton
, US
Feb 13, 2021 6:37 am EST

Same thing has happened to me mate. Any luck getting the refund?

Absolutely appalling.

L
1:55 am EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save You’ve taken money out of my account

You have taken money out of my debit card account without permission I need this money back ASAP as I've just bought a house

Desired outcome: Get my money back and block your company

D
11:03 am EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save Refund

Membership [protected]

£15 a month was fraudulently take from my bank account from Oct 2019 until Jan 2021 inclusive. I don't know through which company I was 'subscribed' in to this scheme.

I did not agree to this subscription, I just didn't 'not' subscribed to the scheme.

I wrote for a refund and all they did was reply with an email with cancel confirmation [protected].

During the 16 months of payment to them not once was I given any information about this scheme.

5:18 am EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save unauthorized debit card charges

I've had £15 taken from my account on the 08/02/21 and I want a refund. I dont know why this has happened by it has happened 3 times now! This cannot continue and I want my money back asap. I have not spent this £15 so I dont know why it has been taken multiple times. I am extremely unhappy and wish to receive a full refund immediately. To get in contact email me at - [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: refund ASAP

M
8:15 am EST
Complete Savings / Complete Save has left an official reply on this complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save Unauthorized Monthly card payment on the 12th of each month to

To who it concern I am contacting you about money taken from my credit card account without my consent. It appears that your company has seen fit to take £ 15.00 per month from my bank account on the 12th of each month. As this issue has reoccurred I am looking for a permanent resolution to this matter and note that I do not want to subscribe £180.00pa to your organization. Can you please rectify this problem immediately and refund the monies removed from my account as my next step is to seek a legal resolution and absorbing and paying high levels of interest on this money. I am hope that this matter will be resolved urgently to avoid any legal expenses and further inconvenience.

FYR - The latest details of these reoccurring monthly transaction is noted below on the 12 Jan 2021.
INT'L [protected]
WLY*COMPLETESAVE.C
[protected]
VIS
Amount-15.00

I look forward to your soonest response.

Yours sincerely
Mark Smith
[protected]@cricketacademy.co.za

Desired outcome: Complete Refund

Update by Mark Smith
Feb 08, 2021 8:21 am EST

I note these illegal deduction of funds from personal bank accounts seems to be quite common - very concerning indeed.

S
4:02 pm EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save No idea what this company does

My bank has just drawn my attention to the fact that I have been paying £15 per month to this company since 2 November 2015, I have cancelled the payment as from today's date.
I have never entered into an agreement with this company at any stage and am horrified that this has deducted without any reference to me. By my reckoning I am owed £930, I understand I am not the only person who this has happened to as there seems to be many others in a similar situation.
Very cleverly, £15 per month can slip quite easily under the radar.
Never once have I used their services or offers.

My bank has been unable to help me identify who this company is as it appears with a rather spurious title in my transaction history but does not appear in my DDM or standing order list.

Desired outcome: Total refund of money paid and cancellation of any fake membership

V
10:13 am EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save Not aware I'd signed up for this

Just looked at my bank statement and £15 has been taken from my account. I was not aware I'd signed up for this.. I would like to cancel this and get a refund. I've bought a few things on line so do not even know what purchase this was connected to. I would like to get a refund as I have not used this service and didn't know I'd signed up for this and would like it cancelling please

H
8:05 pm EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save Took money from my account I did not join

This company took £15 from my account I did not join this company I have had no emails or contact at all . Nothing from them to say they will take this money out of my account I have looked on line and they have done this a lot . They will continue to take the £ 15 every month. I would like a refund of £15

Desired outcome: £15 refund

J
5:01 am EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save Unethical behaviour

Complete Savings guarantee you a minimum of 10% cashback when you shop on their website. Complete Savings have an endless list of exclusions written in the small print. The over zealous staff send you an email claiming you have violated one of their many exclusions but refuse to tell you which one. I wouldn't touch Complete Savings with a barge pole.

Desired outcome: I want my cashback that I am lawfully owed.

Update by John_S
Jan 31, 2021 5:03 am EST

I not sure if Complete Savings Staff are poorly trained or if the have been instructed not to pay you any cashback at all costs.

L
3:00 pm EDT

Complete Savings / Complete Save unauthorised credit card charges

Hi this website has taken £15.00 out of my bank and I don't understand why, no payments were authorised and I have never signed up nor heard about the website/company, to solve this I would like a refund

Desired outcome: refund

3:24 am EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save Taking money from my debit card

£15 has been taken of my card on 2 occasions the first was 31-12-2020 and the second [protected] I have no idea who this company is so please look into it for me and I will also contact my bank to find out who this company is and how they got my card details

F
2:43 pm EST
Complete Savings / Complete Save has left an official reply on this complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save Unauthorised money taken out of my bank account

I've noticed for over 5 months now £15 taken front my bank account, I have never heard of this company nor subscribed to anything to do with you. I'm not sure how you got hold of my bank details and I tried emailing a few times. They said I had to login to my account to stop the subscription but I tried to explain that I do not have an account because I have no idea what this company is.
Felicity

Desired outcome: Refund of money

P
6:54 pm EST

Complete Savings / Complete Save Membership

Money is coming out of my account for a membership that I have requested or agreed to. Need my money back ASAP

Desired outcome: Money back

Complete Savings / Complete Save In-depth Review

Overview of Complete Savings: Complete Savings is a membership program that offers a range of benefits and savings opportunities to its members. It provides access to exclusive discounts, cashback offers, and other perks.

Membership Benefits and Features: Complete Savings offers a variety of benefits and features to its members. These include cashback rewards on purchases made through partner retailers, discounted gift cards, travel discounts, and access to a personal savings dashboard.

Customer Service and Support: Complete Savings prides itself on providing excellent customer service and support. They have a dedicated customer service team available to assist members with any questions or concerns they may have. The team can be reached via phone, email, or live chat.

Transparency and Trustworthiness: Complete Savings is committed to transparency and trustworthiness. They provide clear information about their membership program, including the terms and conditions, privacy policy, and how to cancel membership if desired. They also have a Trustpilot rating and display user reviews on their website.

Membership Costs and Savings: Complete Savings offers a 30-day free trial for new members, after which there is a monthly membership fee. The savings and discounts available through the program can vary depending on the individual's shopping habits and usage of the program.

Ease of Use and Accessibility: Complete Savings is designed to be user-friendly and accessible. The website is easy to navigate, and members can access their account and savings dashboard from any device with internet access.

Complaints and Resolutions: Complete Savings takes complaints seriously and aims to resolve them promptly. They have a dedicated complaints team that can be contacted to address any issues or concerns that may arise.

Additional Services and Partnerships: In addition to the core membership benefits, Complete Savings offers additional services and partnerships. These may include discounted travel insurance, access to exclusive events, and partnerships with other companies to provide even more savings opportunities.

User Reviews and Testimonials: Complete Savings displays user reviews and testimonials on their website, allowing potential members to see the experiences of others. This can help users make an informed decision about whether to join the program.

Conclusion and Recommendation: Overall, Complete Savings offers a range of benefits and savings opportunities to its members. The program is user-friendly, and the customer service and support are excellent. However, it is important for potential members to carefully consider their shopping habits and usage of the program to determine if the membership costs and savings potential align with their needs and preferences.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Complete Savings / Complete Save contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Complete Savings / Complete Save?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service. Initial Complete Savings / Complete Save complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Complete Savings / Complete Save above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Complete Savings / Complete Save. Discuss the issues you have had with Complete Savings / Complete Save and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.