[Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk — unauthorized charges to bank account
I have just going through bank statements for the last four months and seen you have been taking £15 a month from my account! I looked up why this would be and who you are, and it looks to be that it was for a £20 cash back on a next train ticket, well the only time I can think off would be when I brought a ticket home for Christmas in Dec 2015. And that offer only said to give my email, nothing about bank details, or extra charges.
I believed this to be a Christmas deal, and nowhere did I see I was signing up for anything else, other that what I though was a nice Christmas 'present' for the company I brought the ticket from.
I did not anywhere read this would come with a monthly charge, if I had even a sniff that I would have to pay out any money for a £20 voucher, which I haven't even used, I wouldn't have given my email for it, and I am not stupid enough to give out my bank details for a voucher, I can only imagine you high-jack them from my genuine purchase of a train ticket.
I am going to the bank tomorrow to cancel this and I want my god damn money back!! What a nice gift to those living beneath the breadline.
So god damn angry!! Do you have any idea how much £120 is worth to me! Enough to be fooled into wanting £20 off a train ticket to see my family.
After reading the other comments all I have left to say is: you and you 'organisation' are an utter disgrace, go get a proper job.
To anyone else reading this, I do apologise for the swearing, but this is truly devastating for me to discover.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges
- WLY Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers
- Complete Save - fraud
- Complete Save - £15 a month deducted from my credit card account since august last year.
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Still not received!!
- CompleteSave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Charge me for absolutely nothing