Menu
Inventory Source
reviews & complaints

Inventory Source
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

6 complaints
2 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Inventory Source. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
10:40 am EDT

Inventory Source - Scammers

They have unseen fees once you integrate the software with your selling platform. Not everthing is integrated completely and once you receive order you are getting charged extra from supplier.

They never refund your money or even talk to you, after you want your money back. That is a complete fraud.

They cannot completely integrate every platform they show in the system. They are asking to obtain many other login details from supplier and once you do that they are still unable to make the integration.. in the meanwhile you are losing a lot of money and time..

COMPLETE SCAM! DO NOT PURCHASE!

G
8:10 pm EDT

Inventory Source - categories that are not in my catalog appear every time there is a sync.

For the past five days, everytime a sync is completed, the following categories appear on my website, even though they do not appear in my catalog:

Beauty & Fragrance (1 or 2 products)
Computers & Electronics (1 product)
Jewelry (all products)

The one thing in common with these categories is that at one time I chose to have them on my website. However, I removed the products in these categories to get my total product count under 50, 000.

At least three times someone in tech support has removed these unwanted categories from my website. However, after a sync these categories re-appear.

My domain is www.goodlyvaluesgivingstore.com. My email address is [email protected]

My support PIN is 695044.

Since by the time this problem is fixed, your service will not have been working properly for a week, I want a refund of 1/4 of the $150 for my Full Automation Plan.

Read full review of Inventory Source

A more experienced tech support person was able to help me. I'm very happy with Inventory Source. I recommend Inventory Source for any e-commerce site wanting to use dropshipping. Inventory Source is NOT a scam as another complaint claimed.

B
11:53 am EDT

Inventory Source - dropshipping

I opened an account with inventory source April of 2019. They charge a monthly subscription fee of $50.00. I chose a supplier to do Dropshipping with my ebay store. (Frangence.net) I Uploaded 450 products to sell in my Ebay store BCM Global. After I paid the fee I started realized the photos that they provided did not match the product, or the description of the product. I called them immediately to see how they would remedy the situation. They said they would look into it and get back tome in a week to 2 weeks.in the meantime I have had orders placed in my Ebay store and can promised what my customers ordered because what they are expecting to get is not what I advertised for. I had to cancel several orders and therefore will loose my Top seller rating with EBAY which is my whole business, I want my $50 refunded and the money I paid to ebay for each listing $44.09. The only way I can get ahold of anyone is to schedule a phone call for the next day. There is no direct line. and since timing is crucial I am loosing business and my store is suspended.

J
1:00 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I see the complaints about Inventory Source and I, as a newcomer to their service, can certainly feel the bite of their "We could care less about your or your business...give us your money...(silence)..." There is virtually no support. The only reply I received told me they had been writing to my email...which is a newsroom and is watched diligently...but...

T
9:48 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Inventory Source claim that they a data source providers but they are nothing but a complete rip off. They deceive customers by false advertisement. They have very poor customer service in fact what I came to know through my friend in India, the company is running in India and their reps claim themselves to be an American. Although the shocking part is thi...

T
9:09 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Inventory Source claim that they a data source providers but they are nothing but a complete rip off. They deceive customers by false advertisement. They have very poor customer service. They are a complete scam and are unable to provide the services they advertise. They have a very bad attitude and will scam you out of your money. There is no customer...

Inventory Source contacts