Inventory Source Logo

Inventory Source

Having problems with Inventory Source?

Inventory Source Customer Service Contacts

120 Lemon St.
Neptune Beach, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Inventory Source Customer Service. Initial Inventory Source complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Inventory Source above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Inventory Source. Discuss the issues you have had with Inventory Source and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Inventory SourceScammers

They have unseen fees once you integrate the software with your selling platform. Not everthing is integrated completely and once you receive order you are getting charged extra from supplier.

They never refund your money or even talk to you, after you want your money back. That is a complete fraud.

They cannot completely integrate every platform they show in the system. They are asking to obtain many other login details from supplier and once you do that they are still unable to make the integration.. in the meanwhile you are losing a lot of money and time..

COMPLETE SCAM! DO NOT PURCHASE!

Inventory Sourcecategories that are not in my catalog appear every time there is a sync.

For the past five days, everytime a sync is completed, the following categories appear on my website, even though they do not appear in my catalog:

Beauty & Fragrance (1 or 2 products)
    Computers & Electronics (1 product)
    Jewelry (all products)

The one thing in common with these categories is that at one time I chose to have them on my website. However, I removed the products in these categories to get my total product count under 50, 000.

At least three times someone in tech support has removed these unwanted categories from my website. However, after a sync these categories re-appear.

My domain is www.goodlyvaluesgivingstore.com. My email address is [protected]@goodlyvalues.com

My support PIN is 695044.

Since by the time this problem is fixed, your service will not have been working properly for a week, I want a refund of 1/4 of the $150 for my Full Automation Plan.

RESOLVED

A more experienced tech support person was able to help me. I'm very happy with Inventory Source. I recommend Inventory Source for any e-commerce site wanting to use dropshipping. Inventory Source is NOT a scam as another complaint claimed.

Inventory Sourcedropshipping

I opened an account with inventory source April of 2019. They charge a monthly subscription fee of $50.00. I chose a supplier to do Dropshipping with my ebay store. (Frangence.net) I Uploaded 450 products to sell in my Ebay store BCM Global. After I paid the fee I started realized the photos that they provided did not match the product, or the description of the product. I called them immediately to see how they would remedy the situation. They said they would look into it and get back tome in a week to 2 weeks.in the meantime I have had orders placed in my Ebay store and can promised what my customers ordered because what they are expecting to get is not what I advertised for. I had to cancel several orders and therefore will loose my Top seller rating with EBAY which is my whole business, I want my $50 refunded and the money I paid to ebay for each listing $44.09. The only way I can get ahold of anyone is to schedule a phone call for the next day. There is no direct line. and since timing is crucial I am loosing business and my store is suspended.

Inventory Source — inventory management app

I see the complaints about Inventory Source and I, as a newcomer to their service, can certainly feel the...

Inventory Source — fraud charges and company

Inventory Source claim that they a data source providers but they are nothing but a complete rip off. They...

Inventory Source — not legitimate. they are scammers