[Resolved] Complete Save — £15 a month deducted from my credit card account since august last year.
I am not aware of agreeing to any payments to this company. The only connection I can make is with Ryan Air and a discount voucher of £20 off the next flight booked with them.
I am very unhappy about this. I have only just spotted it.
I have contacted my card provider to stop any further payments. I want to know how to reclaim the money paid out.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges
- WLY Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers
- Complete Save - fraud
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Still not received!!
- Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Charge me for absolutely nothing