[Resolved] Complete Save — £15 a month deducted from my credit card account since august last year.
I am not aware of agreeing to any payments to this company. The only connection I can make is with Ryan Air and a discount voucher of £20 off the next flight booked with them.
I am very unhappy about this. I have only just spotted it.
I have contacted my card provider to stop any further payments. I want to know how to reclaim the money paid out.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges
- WLY Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers
- Complete Save - fraud
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Still not received!!
- CompleteSave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Charge me for absolutely nothing