Complete Savings / Complete Save company logo
Complete Savings / Complete Save
reviews & complaints
Complete Savings / Complete Save
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1174 complaints
767 resolved 407 unresolved

This account has been claimed by Complete Savings / Complete Save customer service / representatives through our verification process.

Complete Savings / Complete Save Go to website

Complete Savings / Complete Save reviews & complaints

Complete Savings / Complete Save complaints 1174

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - 3 payments not authorised were taken from my account

Hi
On 16 jannury 2022, a sum of £15.00 was taken from my bank account. Another £15.00 was taken on16 December and 17 November 2021. These three payments were not authorised by me. I do not know this service / company and I have not signed up to any contract or "membership" with it.
Please refund my money £ 45.00 as soon as possible. I'll inform my back of this as I belive this is a fraud, and to make sure to refuse future payments and arrange for a refund.
Thanks

Desired outcome: Refund my money and stop future payments

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money being taken from my account

I have just checked my bank statement and £15 had been taken out of my account. I have no idea why and do not remember using this website at all. I would like an explanation as to why and a refund of my £15. I am just really confused as to why it as happened and especially as it was only a few days again I should remember sending £15 but I do not. Someone please explain to me what has happened and put it right!

Desired outcome: Money back!

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money

Hello I would like a refund back in my bank of 15.00 of what you have taken without my consent. I don't have no clue of why you have taken it. This 15 was in my bank for my child's nappies and wipes I am a single mum parenting in my own and that was my last 15. Please could I see a refund in my bank please. Like I said I have no idea why you have taken this out in my bank as I have no idea what this even is for. I would like to see £15 back in my account thank you

L
Jan 15, 2022

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unauthorised payments

I have never heard of this before. However I have noticed you have been taking money out my bank account. I don't understand how you have managed to do so as I don't even know what this is? I have never heard about this website ever. I want my money back. There is no reason for you to be taking money out my account. I am more than angry. Give me my money back.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Credit taken from my account

I do not have a membership/account anymore with this company and it has taken £15 again from my bank!?! I already complained about the last payment being taken out without authorisation and received no reply. I am extremely angry and upset as I used this website and now I am being scammed and if I do not get my money back asap I will be taking things further! My email is @[protected]@outlook.com

Complete Savings / Complete Save - I want my money back

Scammers!
I have just woke up to £15 that has came out of my account and I want it back! Not once did I fill in any form with my card details and how you have got them is beyond me. You scammers must have loop holes tied in with companies people buy from to get those sorts of details. I will be making a complaint with my bank and I want my money back. This transaction will not be happening.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unexpected funds out my account

I would like to cancel my account! I don't have a membership number as I have no idea what this site is, please also refund my £15, I have tried to speak with a human but as always I'm speaking with a pc, I work very hard for the very little money I get and don't wish to be losing £15 a month to get nothing in return! I have no understanding of the site and wish to cancel

Complete Savings / Complete Save - WLY

WLY* Complete Save have been taking money fraudulently from my credit card for the last 2 months, totalling £30. I do a small amount of online shopping usually with the same four companies, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have only just discovered this fraud, in part because I had a replacement credit card about a month ago and no longer have online access to previous statements, but also because the amount of £15 per month is a small enough amount not to raise alarm bells! I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped, but as a pensioner on a very low income I am furious that this amount of money has been stollen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated.
Abu Bakr Hussain

Desired outcome: I would like my money refunded

E

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Taking money

They took my money I don't know why, never even registering anywhere. Give my money back. That's not fair. You frauds. How can you do that, taking money from people for nothing.

Desired outcome: Money back

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money taken from my bank

Dear sir/madam

I am a disabled lady and have been unwell recently, I use online shopping regularly.
However I have just noticed that your company has been taking £15.00 a month since September 21 to January 22.
I have NEVER knowingly given permission for WLY*COMPLETESAVE.CO.UK to take money.
I want a refund of £75.00 put into my account. I'm taking up a complaint procedure with my bank.

Regards
Lisa Northfield

Desired outcome: Full refund

G

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Complaint

This company is removing £15 per month from my personal account, I have tried to cancel this standing order that I did not set up but they are asking for a customer number that I do not have, please can you help to stop this payment, I did not give permission for this money to be removed & have no idea what it's for as I can not get any information from them

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - £15 taken out of my bank for something I have never heard of or signed up to

I have had £15 taken out of my account last month. I have Never heard of you before or signed up to you. I wish to receive a refund and cancellation of this account please. This money couldn't have come out of my account at a worse time, struggling to make end meet. When I try to top up my electricity I find you have taken £15 out of my last £20 out of my bank. This has caused much stress and anxiety for myself as I don't even know who you are and feel completely robbed, feels like fraud.
Thankyou

Desired outcome: Refund

I had £15 taken out of my bank account. Was unaware who you are and have never signed up. This came as a shock as I needed to top my electricity up and you left me with £5 in my account. This has caused undue stress and anxiety for me as my budget is very tight. I’m really stressed at the thought of feeling robbed or even a case of fraud. A refund would be nice.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Refund and company investigated

WLY* Complete Save have taken £15 fraudulently from my debit card today. At no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have only just discovered this fraud. The amount of £15 per month is a small enough amount not to raise alarm bells! I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped, but as a pensioner on a very low income I am furious that this amount of money has been stolen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated.

There ought to be a law against this kind of trickery.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Excuse me?

Thank you for your reply. But why are you asking for my supposed account details with you when you already have them? And for information I wanted a credit score and put my details on their website not your site! I have gone through my bank account and you have clearly been taking it for a while and and putting me into debt because your taking money i don't have or can afford. I WILL BE EMAILING TRADING STANDARDS BECAUSE YOU ARE A COMPANY. AND YOU ARE TAKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE WITHOUT PERMISSION.
I Want A Full Refund for all payments taken you don't need my account details you already have and "my payments made" will be on there too.

Desired outcome: All money back

Would like an answer and refund please i am not happy and i have phoned Trading standards and have sent my bank statements of with all the payments you have taken also sent a copy of my complaint on here and your response too.

Your records will show the payments and I WANT THAT MONEY BACK

Hello there,

Again, we like to help you with your concern but in order for us to provide an answer to your query, we need to identify your membership. To further search for your record and assist you, please provide us with the following details: your UK postal code, the last four digits of the credit/debit card number that the charges appear on, and any other email address you may have and the name of any family member or friend who may have used your credit/debit card. Please send these details in an email to [email protected]

You may call our customer service number for assistance in locating your account at [protected].

Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm.

Kind regards,

Complete Savings

Complete Savings / Complete Save - monthly membership

I never signed up for this.

The company's emails about the 30 day period "free trial" were in my junk inbox so i never saw them. i wouldn't have seen them if i hadn't have noticed that they took £15 from my account and as a student that is money that i need right now

I would like a refund but haven't heard from them i have contacted them through their email but not on the phone

Desired outcome: refund £15

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money taken from my bank account!

I have sadly been very poorly for the last few months and I'm also disabled so tend to regularly shop online.
I sat down today to check my bank account and to see what I had purchased over the Christmas season.
I have noticed five £15.00 payments taken from my bank in 2021 from; 7th September, 6th October, 6th November, 5th December and the 4th January 2022.
I have NEVER knowingly agreed to these payments as I struggle financially paying my bills.
I would like the full amount taken to be returned to my account, I will also be contacting my bank to cancel any further payments.
My email is [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Desired outcome: Full refund

J

Complete Savings / Complete Save - £15 charge to my account

£15 has been processed to go out of my account I did not authorise this I am absolutely fuming- disgusting company I want my money back now. I haven't signed up to this or have had any Information regarding this payment. I expect a response I have emailed directly also. How do you think you can get away with doing this to people. I expect the refund back in my account tomorrow

Complete Savings / Complete Save - £15 being taken

I have had £15 a mpnth taken 9ut of my bank account i would like my money which you have stolen from me i originally signed up for a credit report which i got... so who the hell are you? And what gives the right to take my money without my permission and no a family member hasn't signed me up because i am the only person wgo gas access to my ACCOUNT! I do want all the money that you have stolen from me back though and i will not give up.

Desired outcome: Resolved and all money given back

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - I am complaining about £15 being taken from my account without my consent as I don’t want this happening.

I never gave consent or permission for £15 to be taken from my account, also I cancelled the subscription when I first signed up. Please send back the £15 pound is it was from accidental sign up. I purchased from fragrance direct and this website came up on my purchase confirmation email saying I could get money off my next purchase from fragrance direct. I signed up to this but immediately cancelled my subscription after realising I'd have to pay £15 a month. So please send back my £15, would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Lewis.

Desired outcome: To gain my £15 back into my account

If my money could be refunded that would be much appreciated as I have never heard of this company before and I am only a 16 year old working hard for my minimum apprenticeship money.

M
Dec 28, 2021
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Taken money out of my account for several months now without my permission

WLY* Complete Save has been taken money out of my account for several months now without my permission and this is the problem I'm facing. I'm only a teenager and I'm having around 15 pounds taken out of my bank account. Adding on to this, due to my age, I don't know how to resolve this issue. This is completely unprofessional on your part, and I would like a full return on the money you have taken.

Desired outcome: my money back

1 2 3  ...  59