Complete Savings / Complete Save Logo

Complete Savings / Complete Save

Having problems with Complete Savings / Complete Save?

Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service. Initial Complete Savings / Complete Save complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Complete Savings / Complete Save above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Complete Savings / Complete Save. Discuss the issues you have had with Complete Savings / Complete Save and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised payment

I have just checked my bank account to be shown that you have taken a payment of £15 out of my current account today? I have not made any purchases nor have I signed up to anything stating I have to pay monthly. Please refund this and tell me how I can stop this happening in the future. I think this is completely out of order as I do not recall ever signing up to this. Sort this out immediately.

Unauthorised payment

Complete Savings / Complete SaveComplete save taking money while I am unaware.

I just got paid and found out overnight £15 had been deducted from my account from a company called 'Complete Save'. I have never in my life heard of such a service. I haven't been on any malicious websites lately and I barley ever sign up to any shopping website ever and I surely don't give my credit card details out. I am very upset with this random deduction off my account.
    I would appreciate help with this issue.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised charges to my bank

I have just checked my bank account to find that I've had £15 deducted from my debit card and I am unaware with any subscription or any payments that have been made via this website/company. I hope this doesn't carry on as I'm not going to be able to afford losing £15 every month as I have various other things I have to pay for so I hope these charges to my bank can be stopped and I would like to received a refund for the money I have lost.

Unauthorised charges to my bank

• Na
          Navrai Jan 24, 2021

I need my refund and why they take money on my account.😡

Complete Savings / Complete SaveTaking money from my account without authorisation

This company has been taking money from my account without my knowledge or authorisation since September. I did not sign up for this and it is shocking that a company can get away with this. Every review I have read suggests I have signed up when making an online purchase but I can only assume that the details you have received were passed to you by a company that I was purchasing items from. I have not received information regarding this scam, by email or otherwise. This is a disgrace.
        I expect a full refund of the money taken.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveDirect debit

I am noticing £15 being deducted from my bank account erratically in last 3 months.I have never signed up for any products with you.Please refund my monies paid. I'm going to call the bank .
          The bank is TSB
          The account number ending in 9560
          I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND as to why one amount was taken out in november and the next in Jan21

It's bizarre

Hello Jayanta021,

In order to assist you, we need to confirm your Complete Savings membership/billing record and currently we are unable to do so.

Please contact our customer service centre on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, via email at [email protected] so that we can confirm your membership/billing record. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney has been taken from my account

£15 has been taken from my account and I don't recall signing up to any complete savings website. Had I not been checking my account on a regular basis, I would not have noticed the money missing. I need this situation to rectified as soon as possible or else I will be contacting my bank and filing a report for fraud. I do not appreciate the fact that money has just been taken out off my account like that, it needs to be put back.

Money has been taken from my account

Hello Jaleesa197303,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly completesave

This company has been taking £15 a month from my bank account I do not know them and haven't given permission for this to happen I don't really have much more information about this company but I have looked and seen on the internet that a lot of people are going through the same thing

Wly completesave

Complete Savings / Complete SaveI’ve had £15 taken from my credit card and don’t know why

I've been charged £15 on my credit card by WLY Complete save. I've checked all of my accounts and emails and I have no account with them and have never bought anything from anything to do with them. How can I get a refund please? Also how did they get my new credit card information when the only store online I use it is Amazon?
                The payment was taken on the 14th of January 2021, I only took my new credit card out in December 2021 and have only used it a few times on Amazon and on the Pro cooks website. Can someone please help me with this.

Hello Lowri23,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney being taken from my account

Hi, money from this company has been taken out of my account and i have not signed up for anything with you!!! I would like this full refunded please as taken my hard earned money. My email is [protected]@icloud.com and number is [protected] i would like a reply to this complaint as soon as possible please. This is absolutely disgraceful behaviour and if not resolved quickly then i will be going to the bank and then in more investigation would be made.

Money being taken from my account

Hello Matt,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorized Debit Payment

16/1/2021 Pending payment...requesting a refund to my account. You have taken my last money from my account which has not been authorized!!! Im on benefits and my husband is seriously ill and needs to be kept warm at all times. I cannot heat my home without money to top up my gas!!! I need that £15 that you are taking put back into my bank account TODAY!!! I have had you blocked from taking anymore payments. Thank you Mrs L V Turley-Maus.

Hello Lane,

Complete Savings / Complete Savewly*completesave.co.uk

I have had £15 taken from my account. I have never heard of wly*completesave.co.uk until now. I've been in contact with my bank and as it's a pending transaction they can't do anything and that I need to get in contact with the company named.

I do not want this transaction to carry out, however if it does. I will be asking for a refund or getting in touch with my bank again.

Thank you.

wly*completesave.co.uk

• Complete Savings / Complete Save's response · Jan 15, 2021

Hello Lu,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveYou taking money out my bank

You have taken money out of my bank I want you to put it back in I haven't bought anything put that money back in my bank? I am unhappy about this and I don't understand why u have taken the fifteen pound out I have no signed up for this and would like you to put it back. Am I angry that this has happened and unsure why it has happened but I need that money back into my bank

Hello Lucy,

So that we can confirm your membership record and assist you, please contact our customer service centre on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, via email at [email protected] Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

WLY*CompletesaveMoney problem

I have already withdrawn my account from this website last month or two, so I am no longer a member of it, and why they still taking my £15 away from my debit card this month?
                          Not only that, since I no longer have an account, and also I did not use any of their shopping offers, shouldn't I get my money back from previously, instead of continuing taking money from my debit account?!

Money problem

Hello Karen,

Complete Savings

wly.completesave.co.ukTransactions without authority from photobox

The company has taken Money out of my credit card with my authority in December 2020/January 21 I don't recall ever giving authorisation for this transaction

Transactions without authority from photobox

Complete Savings / Complete Save£15 automatic subscription

My husband unwhittingly started paying £15 per month on the 15 may 2017 until the 13 January 2021 and has had a total of £660 taken from our account and I would like to know what I can do to retrieve it as he has not received any benefits from the company complete save.co.Uk I cannot believe that they have been allowed to do this to profit is clearly fraudulent and totally unfair how do I get a refund I wait in anticipation of your prompt response Thankyou sincerely.

Hello Magbri,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveDebit on my bank account

I've discovered a payment on my bank account yesterday for the above company for £15.00. The transaction showed a company called amc in Nottingham was the company asking for the money. I phoned them and they can't shed any light on this, I live on the South coast and am not interested in computer software.
                                I don't remember signing up for this so I would like a refund and assurance that no further money will be taken.
                                Laura Betts

Hello Laura,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveTaking money out of my account

On the 11 January 2021 there was an amount of £15 taken out of my bank account with no consent of mine what so ever, I would greatly appreciate that it's refunded and no further money is take. I have given none of my bank details to have any money taken out of my account with no exact place of it's where abouts after it has been taken, I will be taking further action if nothing is resolved.

Hello Ellie Kydd,

Complete Savings

WLY*CompleteSave.co.ukDon’t know what it is

15.00 has gone off my credit card without my permission or purchase or request I want this looking at and a refund

Don’t know what it is

Complete Savings / Complete Save£15 take out of my account. I want a refund now.

I don't know how and when but £15 has been taking out of my account and I'm not happy with this and it has to stop now!
                                      I have had no email saying I've signed up for this and/or money will be taken out!
                                      You're a fraud!

£15 take out of my account. I want a refund now.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly*completesave.Co.Uk [protected]

Dear sir, you company has been deducting £15 per month out of my bank account. £390 has been taken in the last 26 months.I am unaware of your company or your services. I do not know how you obtained my bank details or permission to do this. I have contacted my bank & informed the police. Please can you contact me to resolve this matter. I have added a bank statement with the first debit. The last one is December 2020. Kind regards Barry cox
                                        Email. [protected]@hotmail.co.uk