Having problems with Wix?

Wix Customer Service Contacts

500 Terry A Francois Blvd Fl 6
San Francisco, California
United States - 94158-2230

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wix Customer Service. Initial Wix complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wix above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wix. Discuss the issues you have had with Wix and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wix Complaints & Reviews

Wixhttps://kelseysnow.wixsite.com

i found out this website from you also known as 888-taxi i do not know who made this i did not i am owner of 888-taxi i did not authorize any one to do this and i did not i am getting many calls accusing me of misleading information and false advertising i want this site removed or i will seek legal counsel Dou Rankin [protected] [protected]@sympatico.ca

WixPremium plan

Mysite
    Aug 19, 2020, $558.00
    I have tried for months to get a refund or to have my site transferred back to Godaddy but there was no response.
    I continue to contact them and am informed that someone will call me back within 3 minutes. No call comes. And then mmy email shows a message that they ttried to reach me but I did not answrer.
    $558 is a lot of money to a struggling musician trying to get his name out there.
    THIS IS A TOTAL SCA

Wixweb builders

#1 - very difficult to contact wix
      #2 builders that cant build?? these Loosers say they cant build me a simple easy to use business site - WHY?!
      #3 I, am Not a techy, your site is loaded with terms i dont know, I, NEED help with understanding your site
      #4 super scummy to deny us services we are paying for, just because we need to pay monthly
      [protected]@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2021

Wix — I've been trying to resolve this issue for months now.

There is no way to contact anyone from WIX. They pretend that they have 24/7 customer support but the contact...

WixWix holiday specials and upsaling

I purchased a promotional priced premium package from Wix in November 2020. It's a two-year plan I picked up. After having to complete a couple of other jobs and of course the holiday's I didn't get to work on my Wix account until January of 2021. Mind you, I already have a website I just wanted to upgrade the one I have. Once I got on to Wix I notice I had some limitations on my account only to find out I needed to upgrade to a business account to do what I needed to do and to make it worse I couldn't upgrade without paying full price because of the holiday specials where gone. I don't understand why they wouldn't honor the purchase and let me switch to the business without charging me full price, I'd pay the difference but not full price, it's because of the discount I made the purchase in the first place. Now I have an account that I cant use for what I need and was told to wait and check my emails for when they have another sale.

It's software and I'm not trying to get over I paid for my plan and would think they would honor this. I think these companies are forgetting just like them we have fifty other subscriptions and multiple emails, that it's hard to remember and keep a note of when they have another sale, but they got their money and it's my loss.

WixWix

Website opening
          Hello I opened awix website and paid for a trial for one month 14 us $ Yesterday I found out that this company took money from me without a permit from me during 4 months! Under an "automated system. ‏who created the system ??That took money from me every month. This whole piece of the automatic button is a big gross scam and money theft! A method that manages to take money from people. I am not ‏ ‏not allowed for this scam! I want my money back! That's not how you do business like that! ‏who are thes wix that will take my money from me??. You can see very well that the website is under construction. And it has not been used or published at all! I feel a lot of anger. Disappointment and especially a lot of frustration. The amount of money stolen from me is 57.6 us $

Wix

WixVirtual office

I purchased a virtual office program on Fri, Oct 23, at 3:24 PM and never received the product. There are no good numbers, and their website is designed to confuse. Their website said I would receive my product within 24 hours.

Item Name:
            Complete Package
            Amount Paid:
            $49.00
            Transaction ID:
            7e711462-67e9-4d88-bc64-1aef0a367b0b

This email was sent by Virtualoffice.

I want my product, but if that is not possible, I would like a refund.

Wix24/4 customer shaft

Wix, run! Slipping and sliding downhill with virtually no tech support! 7 days not support. Numerous calls, turned into a babysitting job with wix. Store closed, first time in 10 years thanks only to wix. Ecommerce and wix? No way! Day 6, wix notified of a charge back dispute coming their way if problem not resolved. Charge initiated on day 7 as zero results from wix 24/7 tech support. Day 9, wix emails, says problems fixed. Day 7, charge already initiated. Day 12, wix, locks the domain in which we have owned for over 10 years. Stored closed until domain is transferred. Any attorney who wishes to recover the losses from their deceptive business practices. Contact me.

WixReceiving payments

I have been having an ongoing problem for the last 6 weeks with receiving payments despite emailing custmer services almost every day you still have over 2.000 pounds of my funds for treatments that I have already given and paid staff for this has caused a massive cash flow problem. No one seems to be able to tell me what is going on if this situation is not resolved by tomorrow I'm going to have to stop accepting payments via wixs and go back to my sum up I never had any problem with sum up I just thought going via the wix payments would make things easier but it has been a total stressful experince.

Please can someone tell me what is going on

Katie

WixDouble charing premium

Wix has stolen so much money from us by constantly double and tripple chargimg us over the last three months I am at the brink of bankrupcy becausae of this dismal service and to top that we had no money to pay for my daughgters school fees thanks for ruining us wix we never get helped countless calls still no help they keep on saying they cant find fault despite me sending them our bank statements that reflect all the charges [protected]@gmail.com
                  They deducted 169 $ 3 times and 52$ twice for some people this might not be alot for us this was our daughters school money and food... Heartless company ruining our lives and dont care about small start up bussinesses

Double charing premium

WixRefund on unneeded extra web platform

I had a wix web site, went in to renew and ended up creating an unneccesary seperate web site, payed twice, you cannot reach wix on the phone, you have to complain online only, which is a issue when your problem I complicated, I have been on hold 1 hour trying to get my refund of $159.00 wow
                    Customer service sucks, they have a san francisco phone, but they must
                    Be off shore, it takes forever to resolve anything,
                    [protected]@msn.com

WixRenewal subscription of website hosting

Refer invoice #[protected] - website Kingsridgebaptistchurch
                      we received notification of auto renewal of subscripton on 3rd January 2020 for billing period Feb 14th 2020 to Feb 14th 2021 at the amount of $175 US. Our Leadership decided that we would not renew subscripton and on the 6th Janaury 2020 we then followed the process via Wix and site advised that it could take up to 3 wks to activate the cancellation which was still in time before auto subscription date of 31st January. Since then we have not hear anything and credit card was charged. we have advised company again on the 22nd February 2020 that we had cancelled service and we are still awaiting response and a refund of the $175US. #Invoice number [protected]. We required the refund asap and notification of this when actioned and also wish to hear why company has not actioned our request to date.
                      Elizabeth Berry - Treasurer on behalf of Kingsridge Baptist Church

Wixwebsite

I have been waiting for two days for the advance team from WIX to contact me to sort some issues with arrangement of images on my website and no one has contacted me yet. I have paid for a year subscription of a website that I can not publish because he does not look organized and professional.
                        Date of the issue: 16/02/20
                        Wix Request: [protected]
                        Desirable resolution: resolution of the problem today if not year subscription of a wix premium plan for free.

website
                        website

Wixwebsite hosting service

Company Collapsed.
                          closed the debit card associated with the account on Dec 2nd 2019
                          never gave them any other payment information.
                          Dec 26th, Jan 1st, 10th, and the 28th they kept charging that same canceled debit card which kept kicking back insufficient funds until Jan 28th with a yearly $156 charge to a debit card that does not exist.

for over an hour they kept playing roundabout on their customer service line until hanging up on me without confirmation of what they said was a refund and cancellation of the entire account even though the website was trashed.

their website system refuses to allow you without a million clicks to close and cancel an account and they get defensive over accusations of fraud. accuse you of swearing. and ultimately hang up with no resolve.

they must be investigated because they should not be allowed to do business.

Wixunethical business - wix

Had premium "unlimted" plan. Could not do much with "unlimited plan. Paid quite a premium for it. Had to upgrade if I wanted "features". Upgraded at a price. New plan still useless. Refund policy states refund within 14 days if you cancel plan. Upgraded plan was cancelled same day it was upgraded to. Requested refund. Refund denied for NO reason. WIX got double premium, and I still had USELESS website. No customer service.

Absolute SCAM and disgrace.

Cancelled my credit card as I noted that there are hundreds of people complaining that WIX continues to debit cards, even after plans are cancelled.

Nov 18, 2019

Wix.com — I complained first but they took care of the problem, so I am going to leave those results.

Here's my story: (This is what I sent to the agent who helped me at Wix) • The web site was giving me...

Nov 06, 2019

Wix — fraudulently using photographs from other akc breeder websites to induce people to buy puppies

https://www.snowwhitesamoyeds.com is fraudulently using photographs stolen from other Reputable AKC Breeder...

Wixhaving a hard time changing our subscription

I am business owner and have a Wix site, Kickd Ax Chai, I am wanting to drop the subscription that i have now we pay 39.90 a month and our sales are down and i would like to drop it to a smaller plane, of the 20.00 dollar a month plane, could you please help me with this, i have tried to find out where to go to accomplish this, and also would like to change the payment source, please contact me at, kickaxchai @yahoo.com, Thank you

Wixwebsite leletterediviola.com

To whom it may concern.

Please be informed that a refund is due to (Susi) Angela Cesira Castellino by WIX (website leletterediviola.it) since I cancelled all my data one year ago.

The amount below was taken from my account illegitimately also last year and today because I had cancelled in due time.

Both times they took 30, 31 EUR + 181, 78 EUR

I cancelled all my data in due time. When I asked for a final confirmation of cancellation nobody ever replied again and I gave it for granted that they had cancelled every data and could not answer anymore (as specified somewhere in their site). I expected a refund but nothing happened.

I cannot let the second time pass.

I'm very angry

Please, I'm not rich. I cannot afford spending undue money.

I look forward to your kind help

Best regards

(Susi) Angela Cesira Castellino

Wixwebsite and website email hacked passwords changed

Hi, Our website (www.empiresknight.com) has been hacked, our email ([protected]@empiresknight.com) has been compromised. Our password to access our wix account has been changed.

We have reported this to the Met Police, they are investigating, they have requested from us, in writing documented reports from wix to add this. (date place any data with regards, last access and last passwords changed anything supporting the investigation) Police ref:5621432/19