Menu
GigaPros Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

GigaPros
reviews & complaints

www.gigapros.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.6 22 Reviews

GigaPros Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with GigaPros at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for GigaPros has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of GigaPros. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest GigaPros reviews & complaints

A
5:08 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Reliable web host.

When I purchased my first domain, I wanted to know where I could get much disk space and bandwidth for an affordable price. I asked a dozen of questions about this on a number of webmaster forums and not surprisingly, I found Gigapros was quite a common answer. I decided to try out their shared hosting and see if the hype was well worth it. Since then, I have been impressed. Not only do I have the best of services to help me out but the service is superfast.

H
5:48 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Reliable and honest host.

I needed to choose reliable and honest host, at least 10 years offering hosting services in hosting market. Finally I found Gigapros webhost and one of their vps hosting accounts met my requirements and budget. I have noticed that their support team is well equipped with latest customer management tools and this provider uses good hardware, server grade material never fails them. cPanel they use of one of the best in the world.

E
1:57 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros I can’t say enough good things

Bought Gigapros cheapest shared hosting plan ($10/mo) three months ago when I launched my first WordPress blog. The sign up process and installing WordPress was pretty painless, but since I paid via PayPal and lived outside of US at that time – they required me to send in my ID card for proof of payment. I felt it was just too much, but I sent it in anyways. After few hours, my account was fully verified.

Is GigaPros legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals GigaPros as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, GigaPros stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering GigaPros should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

GigaPros earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: GigaPros achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

GigaPros has received 20 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Gigapros.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows GigaPros website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Gigapros.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Gigapros.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with GigaPros, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for GigaPros have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

GigaPros website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
6:00 am EST

GigaPros Just wonderful! You have the finest support

I was using free host before I moved to Gigapros hosting solutions. I'm pretty satisfied with them, but to be honest – I don’t have much experience with other hosting providers, nor do I track my website uptime and speed. Perhaps it's time for change. I must give a big thumbs up to their customer support as whenever I have issues, it never took more than 5 minutes to get in touch with them (using live chat) and in all cases they've answered my questions very professionally.

R
7:07 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Love these guys.

Found forum thread where people suggested Gigapros hosting. I decided to give it a go although it seemed a bit pricey. No issues with uptime, my site is very fast for shared hosting, good customer service with one or two rare exceptions, low cost since I have no problem with subscribing for 4 months at a time. I got cPanel at no extra charge. I expect to remain a loyal customer for many more years.

Y
8:23 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Awesome speed hosting.

This review covers one new url and one transferred in from elsewhere. Like other reviewers, I was delighted, and surprised, to get such rapid service with setting up one new url and helping me transfer another from a different host (that was clearly unhappy about someone wanting to transfer out and made it as complicated and time-consuming as possible!). Clearly the hosts with the largest and most colourful adverts in the Computer Press (you will know who I mean) are not a patch on gigapros. Well done.

F
8:01 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros A very efficient and cost-effective service.

During my experience i worked with more than several hosts, couple of them even bragging about the level of support they do offer. Gigapros, is outclassing them all by mile. Outrageously good support, which as far as I'm concerned is THE most important service a web host can offer. A very efficient and cost-effective service, ideal for our school. Easy to manage and superb customer support. Couldn't me more pleased.

H
8:45 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Very pleased and well done everybody.

As a beginner on running websites and gigapros I found the terminology and the need for several passwords and log-ins confusing. I probably don't expect to use a lot of control Panel so my judgement is probably too premature. However, the support help they've given me was both speedy and most helpful to a relative beginner. The performance is faultless. Very pleased and well done everybody.

T
7:56 am EDT

GigaPros Totally impressed.

For a first-time blogger, I'd recommend Gigapros hosting solutions. They come recommended by WordPress, which is one of the most popular blogging platforms. The hosting provider also offers a WordPress auto-install, which makes getting set up quick and easy for someone without a lot of webdesign experience. I'm totally impressed using their hosting services.

L
8:49 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Appreciate all the work done.

Although this is a personal site and intended for family and friends, I do not have a lot of traffic. However I do enjoy the unlimited space since I have lots of stuff to backup, so I can just create a private folder and backup my software / photos there. Gigapros has great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me. Thank you.

L
7:07 am EDT

GigaPros The best hosting provider I've ever experienced

These guys are great. It has tailored every one of their services with performance in mind. My last provider was causing me serious issues. Would like to add that Gigapros is an amazing web host provider. If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed. The features (the automatic backups are perfect). They are a lovely team of professionals, quick to serve, and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

W
6:34 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Helpful Support Staff.

For me, the most important factor in choosing a hosting provider is the quality and speed of the tech support - Gigapros provider has all these features. I'd like to voice my appreciation for your Support Staff. One more important fact has to be mentioned that I have never had a downtime of my site during the whole period I have been using their services.

8:56 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Gigapros Hosting Review: Reliable, Affordable, and Fast!

I was so lucky to stumble upon Gigapros on one of those web hosting discussion boards. People were raving about how good and professional they were, so I decided to give them a try. And boy, am I glad I did! Their sales rep was so friendly and helpful, and he offered me a great hosting solution for my three websites: a phpBB forum, a WordPress site, and a Drupal site.

Now, let's talk about their pricing. I have to say, it's really reasonable. And what's even better is that their discount code saved me a good chunk of change for my future online project. I mean, who doesn't love a good discount, right?

But the real test of a web hosting service is uptime. And I have to say, Gigapros delivers. My sites are running fast and smooth, and I'm more than satisfied. In fact, the speed is even faster than what my previous host provided. So, I'm seriously considering transferring some of my other sites to them.

Overall, I'm a happy camper and I highly recommend Gigapros hosting to anyone who's looking for a reliable and affordable web hosting service.

C
7:14 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Top-Notch Customer Service and Reliable Hosting: My Experience with Gigapros

Gigapros is a fantastic web hosting provider that I would highly recommend to anyone. Their setup process is a breeze, and I love that they accept PayPal payments, which makes it super easy for me to pay from Asia. I've had terrible experiences with other hosts in the past, where I would end up on hold for hours or talking to someone who clearly had no idea what they were doing. But with Gigapros, I've never had to deal with any of that nonsense.

Their customer service is top-notch. Whenever I have a question or issue, they respond promptly and are always willing to go above and beyond to help me out. They've even sent me error logs and done extensive troubleshooting to help me with my WordPress installs and other problems. I really appreciate how obliging their support staff is, and I always feel like they genuinely care about helping me.

One thing I love about Gigapros is how quickly they respond to support tickets. I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a response, which is amazing. And their support staff is always friendly and helpful, even when I ask dumb questions or need help with something that's not their responsibility.

Overall, I think Gigapros is an excellent value for the price. Their customer service is outstanding, and I've never had any issues with downtime or slow loading times. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable web hosting provider.

5:34 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Top-Notch VPS Hosting with Excellent Customer Service: My Experience with Gigapros.com

I've been around the block when it comes to web hosting, let me tell you. I've tried out more than 5 different web hosts, and I've finally found a good home for my 3 web sites. My friend recommended that I try out Gigapros.com, and I'm so glad I did. Their sales rep was super patient with me and explained everything I needed to know about their VPS hosting solution. I'm not the most tech-savvy person out there, so I really appreciated the help.

Setting up my hosting was a breeze, and their tech support team was there to help me upload all my files. I've been using their service for 8 months now, and I have to say, everything works like a charm. I haven't experienced any major downtime, and when I have, it's only been for 10-20 minutes at most. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.

Overall, I'm really happy with Gigapros.com. If you're a webmaster looking to run blogs, forums, or e-commerce sites, I highly recommend giving them a try. Their network and server uptime are top-notch, and their customer service is excellent. I'm a happy customer, and I'm sure you will be too.

G

GigaPros Reliable and Efficient Hosting with Gigapros - A Positive Experience

I was in need of more space and bandwidth for my growing project, so I turned to Gigapros upon the recommendation of a friend. After reading some reviews, I was confident in their ability to provide me with the services I needed.

I paid for my VPS account via PayPal and was pleasantly surprised when it was activated within just 20 minutes. Setting up my sites and mail lists was a breeze, thanks to the helpful professionals on their team. I was also impressed with their quick response time to my messages, always getting back to me within a few minutes and helping me get up and running smoothly.

I must say, everything has been working like clockwork since I started using Gigapros. My websites are always online and my visitors and I are thrilled with the speedy connectivity.

Overall, I highly recommend Gigapros as a reliable host. Their quick activation time, helpful team, and reliable services have made my experience with them a positive one.

A

GigaPros Reliable and Knowledgeable Hosting: My Experience with Gigapros

Gigapros is a great hosting company that I have been using for almost two years now. I am very happy with the hosting opportunities that they offer and I have had a great experience with their reliable services. I have been hosting my website, comdiscogr(dot)biz, with them and I can say that I have only experienced downtime twice. However, whenever I have had any issues, I have sent a support ticket to their staff and they have always been able to solve the problem within an hour. I must say that their staff is really patient with me and they always make sure that I am satisfied with their services.

One thing that I really appreciate about Gigapros is their 24/7 chat support. I have used it quite a lot and I have found it to be very helpful. It is really satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving my content. I have found their staff to be very knowledgeable and they always provide me with the best solutions to my problems.

Overall, I am very happy with the services that Gigapros provides and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reliable web host. Their staff is very friendly and they always go above and beyond to make sure that their customers are satisfied. I really appreciate all the work that they have done for me and I want to thank their team for their excellent services. If you are looking for a reliable web host, then look no further than Gigapros!

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Top-Notch Hosting for Drupal Sites: Gigapros Delivers Fault-Tolerant Cloud, Lightning-Fast Speed, and Excellent Support

Gigapros hosting is the real deal for running Drupal sites. These guys are pros and their service is top-notch - you can tell by their excellent network uptime, lightning-fast speed connectivity to my website all over the world, and their 24/7 customer support service that is always helpful and polite. They even helped me with backups and installing some new scripts.

I only paid $10 a month for their personal hosting plan, which is a steal considering the quality of their Fault Tolerant Cloud. Their high-availability cloud-based infrastructure keeps my website up and running smoothly.

One of the best things about Gigapros is their CDN Acceleration. Thanks to their CDN, my website is 200% faster by caching my static files all over the world. It's amazing how much of a difference this makes.

If you're looking for truly professional hosting service, I can't recommend Gigapros enough. They're the real deal and they won't let you down.

GigaPros Unbeatable Hosting: My Experience with Gigapros

Gigapros is the best web hosting service I have ever used. I am fully satisfied with their cheap web hosting service. There are many factors that influence my positive reviews. Firstly, their network and server uptime is perfect. My sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe. Secondly, the fast speed connectivity is amazing. The load time of my website's pages is really fast, and I am very glad about it. Thirdly, they offer a great variety of features such as 1-click scripts installer, free website builder, and nice bonuses. Fourthly, their customer support is very helpful and professional. They work 24/7 and are always ready to help and solve any trouble. Lastly, their pricing is competitive. Comparing their pricing with other web hosts', I must say they are the best in the hosting market.

I highly recommend Gigapros to all webmasters or newbies looking for affordable and professional hosting services. They are the best in the market, and I am very happy with their service. Their customer support is always there to help me with any issues, and their pricing is very competitive. If you are looking for a reliable web hosting service, then Gigapros is the best choice for you.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GigaPros Gigapros: The Reliable and Trustworthy Web Host You've Been Searching For

It was a real struggle for me to find the perfect web host among the countless options available on the internet. But after reading some positive reviews about gigapros.com, I finally decided to give them a shot and host a few of my websites with them. And let me tell you, I have been using Gigapros for quite some time now and I have never had any issues with their service.

One of the things that I really love about Gigapros is their ability to up all the server stats on the fly during our busy seasons. This has been a lifesaver for me and has helped me keep my websites up and running smoothly even during the busiest times of the year.

Their uptime and service have both been spectacular. I have never experienced any downtime with their service and their customer support is always there to help me out whenever I need it. They offer a variety of support options including Live Chat, Phone Calls, Forums, Knowledge Base & E-mails, which makes it easy for me to get the help I need whenever I need it.

One of the unique features of Gigapros is that they guarantee 100% server resource allocation at all times. This means that I never have to worry about my websites running slow or crashing due to lack of resources. They also use high-end premium quality servers which guarantees 99.9% uptime.

I know that Gigapros may be a bit more expensive than some of the other web hosts out there, but for me, the extra bit of cash is well worth it for the astounding support that they provide. I would highly recommend this decent web host to anyone who is looking for a reliable and trustworthy web host.

GigaPros Customer Reviews Overview

GigaPros is a web hosting company that has been providing reliable and affordable hosting services since 2008. The company has received positive reviews from customers for its excellent customer support, reliable uptime, and affordable pricing.

Customers have praised GigaPros for its fast and responsive customer support team, which is available 24/7 via phone, email, and live chat. The company's support team is knowledgeable and helpful, and they are always willing to go the extra mile to help customers resolve any issues they may be experiencing.

GigaPros also offers reliable uptime, with customers reporting minimal downtime and no major issues with their websites. The company uses state-of-the-art data centers and servers to ensure that customers' websites are always up and running smoothly.

In addition to its excellent customer support and reliable uptime, GigaPros offers affordable pricing plans that are suitable for businesses of all sizes. Customers can choose from a range of hosting plans, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated hosting, all of which are competitively priced.

Overall, GigaPros is a reliable and affordable web hosting company that offers excellent customer support, reliable uptime, and affordable pricing. If you're looking for a web hosting provider, GigaPros is definitely worth considering.

GigaPros In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: GigaPros' website design is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the information you need. The layout is intuitive, with clear menus and well-organized content. The overall user experience is smooth and efficient, ensuring a pleasant browsing experience.

Hosting Services Offered: GigaPros offers a wide range of hosting services, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. They also provide specialized hosting solutions for WordPress, Joomla, and other popular CMS platforms. With their diverse hosting options, GigaPros caters to the needs of both individuals and businesses of all sizes.

Performance and Reliability: GigaPros boasts impressive performance and reliability. Their servers are equipped with top-notch hardware and utilize advanced technologies to ensure fast loading speeds and minimal downtime. With their robust infrastructure and proactive monitoring, GigaPros delivers excellent uptime and ensures a stable hosting environment for your website.

Customer Support: GigaPros offers exceptional customer support. Their support team is available 24/7 via live chat, email, and phone. The support staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and responsive, providing prompt assistance and resolving issues effectively. GigaPros' commitment to customer satisfaction is evident in their excellent support services.

Pricing and Value for Money: GigaPros offers competitive pricing for their hosting services, providing great value for money. Their plans are reasonably priced, considering the features and resources included. Additionally, GigaPros frequently offers discounts and promotions, making their hosting solutions even more affordable.

Security Measures: GigaPros prioritizes the security of their customers' websites. They implement robust security measures, including firewalls, malware scanning, and regular backups. GigaPros also offers SSL certificates and DDoS protection to safeguard your website from potential threats. With their comprehensive security measures, you can trust GigaPros to keep your website secure.

Scalability and Flexibility: GigaPros provides scalable hosting solutions, allowing you to easily upgrade or downgrade your resources as your website grows or your needs change. They offer flexible plans and customizable options, ensuring that you can tailor your hosting environment to suit your specific requirements. GigaPros' scalability and flexibility make them a reliable choice for future growth.

Additional Features and Add-ons: GigaPros offers a range of additional features and add-ons to enhance your hosting experience. These include free website migration, website builders, one-click script installations, and various e-commerce tools. With these additional features, GigaPros enables you to optimize and customize your website according to your preferences.

Customer Reviews and Testimonials: GigaPros has received positive reviews and testimonials from their satisfied customers. Users praise their reliable hosting services, excellent customer support, and competitive pricing. The positive feedback from customers further validates GigaPros' reputation as a trusted hosting provider.

Overall Rating and Conclusion: GigaPros deserves a high overall rating for their exceptional hosting services. With their user-friendly website design, reliable performance, excellent customer support, and competitive pricing, GigaPros stands out as a reliable and trustworthy hosting provider. Whether you are an individual or a business, GigaPros offers the features and flexibility you need to succeed online.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

GigaPros contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with GigaPros?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GigaPros Customer Service. Initial GigaPros complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GigaPros above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GigaPros. Discuss the issues you have had with GigaPros and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.