Wish.commy order history

A

I have had to reset my phone and install wish app again, i have items ordered awhile ago, but cannot track items because no history, I have signed in with email and Facebook as well. I have emails regarding my orders but when I open them, I get error message 404, what is that, my bank account shows I have paid for the items, but just can't get any information, the app help feature is no help at all

• Ei
    Eileen Nadeau Ouellette Jun 14, 2021

I need to get a print out of all my orders starting August 2019 thru January 2021. Can anyone tell me how to go about this? Thank you.

Jeannette Matney May 18, 2021

If you need my bank statement I can get you a copy. You are not Acting in good faith. Jeannette Matney

Jeannette Matney May 18, 2021

I just wrote a comment the was my third but I never receive a response my last one disappered so I don't know if you received it please send me and email and let me know if you received my comment Jeannette Matney

• Ra
    Ramli Ngot Feb 24, 2021

I already placeed my order on 21 Feb 2021. Myr order is:
    1. Bluetooth (normal quality 1 unit
    2. News Notfaz Type A 1 unit

But when I checked on 24 Feb 2021 there is none in My order history. I already make the payment on 21 Feb 2021. Please check about this issue

Lillian A. Brown Jan 13, 2021

I have made several attempts to collect my items from wish, since last year of ordering 3 different items and today i have not received them yet. I am not getting any feed back from anyone and to my knowledge i have been faithful in allowing them to take money off of my card and patiently waiting for my items to be returned to me. I understand the Covid-19 but at some point there should be someone contacting me about my items. Wish had no problem in taking my funds therefore it should not be a problem in me receiving my items. Either my items be shipped to me or refund my funds back on my card and i will not purchase from them again. Please give me some feed back ASAP!!!

Jeff Peper Feb 19, 2021

@Lillian A. Brown did you ever resolve this. im in your situation right now...>>.it would be nice to know where my items are. thanks

• Si
    Simone_Diva Jun 04, 2020

I have made a order around the beginning of may an it was set for my order to arrive around the mid part of may then my tracking was updated to June an I’m still waiting on my stuff. This is bad business. An u can’t even talk to a live person.

• George E Brooks May 09, 2020

my name is George E Brooks E-mail [email protected]
    I cannot find my order
    my address is 7805 Graham Ave. Burnaby, BC Canada V3N1V6

• Da
    Dahlia Ephrat Oct 23, 2019

I ordered 2 items on Sept. 28, one was due to arrive on Oct.20 and the other on Oct. 23. None has arrived. I find it impossible to get to my order history.
    attempts to find out the shipment status of these items failed. The Wish Post China Post recognizes none.

I cannot submit this post, because I don't remember my display name or password

Lindia Venter Oct 14, 2019

Their don't come back to you about your account i asking support group to help me to get my history of all the orders i put in but their don't come back to me or help me so i don't know where is my orders i order 8 items but now i don't know where is it and i paid for it it show in my bank account that their taken the money but their customer service is very bad

• Ru
    russell 2 Oct 06, 2019

I order a item from wish on sep. 18 2019 and it oct. now and have not receive it yet they said they delivered it on sep the 26 but I did not get it they even gave me a tracking number so I talk to the post office the post office said the item they delivered was small enough to get into the mail box and the tracking number was wrong. I also have camera all around the house and no package was delivered on that day or any other day until this day I had to involve pay pal still waiting for them to resolve the issue .

• Lo
    lorenda spry Sep 02, 2019

I only received a portion of my order.. ordered a blanket where is it

margomc Aug 25, 2019

I received from Wishpost something that I don't remember the but I do have the #UD258203206CN, Does this help?????????????
    Thank you very much!
    Margo

Jon Altonen Aug 22, 2019

How do you return a purchase you do not want and receive my payment back.

• Ar
    archie wraggs Aug 08, 2019

My Name Is Archie Wraggs AT 1801 lONGFORD DR St.LOUIS COUNTY I HAVE NOT GOT MY ORDER, I ORDER MY SHOES JULY 3 THEY SUPPOSED BE HERE AUG 1 YOU THEY WILL BE HERE AUG 8 THEY ARE NOT HERE DONT PLAY WITH ME SEND MY SHOES MY ZIP WAS WRONG IT IS 63136

• Ti
    Tisheena Middleton Jun 13, 2019

I haven't ordered a thing from wish but yet they keep charging my account. Its very hard to contact someone. This is overly fustrating.

• Iv
    Ivan Woods Mar 17, 2019

IVAN L. WOODS
    I HAVE ORDERED TWO DIFFERENT JACKETS, SIZE 3X, AND HAVE RECEIVED THEM. HOWEVER, THESE EXs ARE AT BEST XL. WHERE CAN I RETURN THESE SO I CAN ORDER A 6X.
    PLEASE ADVISE.

Anthony Nana Sarfo Jan 11, 2019

i need the rest of my items please, my visa card shows that i paid all of the iterms i bought but only one has been brought to me

Anthony Nana Sarfo Jan 11, 2019

i have got one of the four iterms i bout, i have been waiting for it but still dont get it, it has left with one sneaker and thwo wrist watches

mary ann stegmaier Jan 11, 2019

I can not get on your site. I do not know why facebook I am no longer using. I hate facebook

• Ro
    Ronald Schueler Dec 23, 2018

their system in general is hard to navigate. when you type in "order History" a page offering items for sale appears?? In the drop down space on the top of the page there is no listing for "order history" Items are generally decent but he customer service (or noi service) sucks! Can't talk to a human? Never had this problem with "ANY" other online sales company What's up with that???

• Ll
    lloyd bjorn Dec 13, 2018

hi I received wrong item. stay a way from wish they sent wrong item...twice... WISH .com [email protected]

Charanjit Arora Dec 02, 2019

@lloyd bjorn I been trying to get my orders list for the year 2019 but i failed.even I sent several email to wish customer support.
    Can you find my orders?

• Os
    Oscar Dupree Nov 16, 2018

I order my merchandise on Oct 1, 2018 and I have not received my package.

• Ar
    Archie Williams Oct 06, 2018

MY ORDER WAS SENT BACK : HOW CAN I GET MY MERCHANDISE BACK [email protected] .COM ARCHIE WILLIAMS

• Di
    Diana Bolger Sep 02, 2018

It has been 3months sences I put in my order it has been taking out of my bank account .I receiverd a little pack of ginger root seeds.I have not heard from you please return my funds

• Mi
    Mirton Jul 19, 2018

I RECEIVED A MINI COMPRESS THAT ABSOLUTELY DOESN'T WORK. Getting a complete run around from Wish. Keep asking for a picture for the item that clearly shows. How stupid is the request?

Jacquelyn Spencer Sep 20, 2017

I cannot talk to a real person when I call contact number with my complaint that I have "NO ORDER HISTORY " on my laptop bu t I do on my phone what's up with that????? So basically I have two complaints HELP!!! I have tried settings, logging in and out on different days and times, etc. I don't want to talk to a recording especially with no positive feedback, no feedback at . I do like shopping with WISH but this a been going on long enough. Thank you.

Linda schiffino Aug 01, 2017

My name linda schiffino i made and order july 2017 doent show up on my store history i purshed $30.00 in merchandise.

• La

The. Backpack. Said. I. Could. Keep. It. Keep
    What. I. Still. Haven't. Received. It. And. It's. May
    Ordered. It. In. March. I'm. Quite. Sure. It. Was
    Returned. To. The. Store. They. Told. Me. It
    Was. Still. In. Transit. I. Think. They. Lost. It!?!
    I. Also. Ordered. Slippers. In. January. They. Said
    Was. The. Time. I. Rebooted. My. Phone. METRO
    PCS. Told. Me. To. Restart. My. Phone. My. Google
    Acct. Was. Wrong. I. Put. My. E-mail. In. They. Did. Not
    Recognize. It. Put. My. User. Name. They. Said. Some
    One. Already. Had. This. That. Someone. Was. Me!!!
    Never. Reboot. Or. Restart. Your. Phone. This. Is. How
    I. Lost. My. Order. History. With. Wish.com. it. Was
    Very. Hard. To. Get. Back. Wish. Is. Always. Losing
    Something. And. It's. Hard. To. Get. REFUNDS

• Do
    Donna Hines May 31, 2017

Im tired of my account being used this is the secound time its happened ive not order a thing from wish.com

• Cj
    cj holzhaus May 11, 2017

This stuff they send is cheap junk and it's not easy to contact these people.