Wish.commy order history

A Review updated:

I have had to reset my phone and install wish app again, i have items ordered awhile ago, but cannot track items because no history, I have signed in with email and Facebook as well. I have emails regarding my orders but when I open them, I get error message 404, what is that, my bank account shows I have paid for the items, but just can't get any information, the app help feature is no help at all

• Cj
    cj holzhaus May 11, 2017

This stuff they send is cheap junk and it's not easy to contact these people.

• Do
    Donna Hines May 31, 2017

Im tired of my account being used this is the secound time its happened ive not order a thing from wish.com

• La

The. Backpack. Said. I. Could. Keep. It. Keep
    What. I. Still. Haven't. Received. It. And. It's. May
    Ordered. It. In. March. I'm. Quite. Sure. It. Was
    Returned. To. The. Store. They. Told. Me. It
    Was. Still. In. Transit. I. Think. They. Lost. It!?!
    I. Also. Ordered. Slippers. In. January. They. Said
    Was. The. Time. I. Rebooted. My. Phone. METRO
    PCS. Told. Me. To. Restart. My. Phone. My. Google
    Acct. Was. Wrong. I. Put. My. E-mail. In. They. Did. Not
    Recognize. It. Put. My. User. Name. They. Said. Some
    One. Already. Had. This. That. Someone. Was. Me!!!
    Never. Reboot. Or. Restart. Your. Phone. This. Is. How
    I. Lost. My. Order. History. With. Wish.com. it. Was
    Very. Hard. To. Get. Back. Wish. Is. Always. Losing
    Something. And. It's. Hard. To. Get. REFUNDS

• Li
    Linda schiffino Aug 01, 2017

My name linda schiffino i made and order july 2017 doent show up on my store history i purshed $30.00 in merchandise.

Jacquelyn Spencer Sep 20, 2017

I cannot talk to a real person when I call contact number with my complaint that I have "NO ORDER HISTORY " on my laptop bu t I do on my phone what's up with that????? So basically I have two complaints HELP!!! I have tried settings, logging in and out on different days and times, etc. I don't want to talk to a recording especially with no positive feedback, no feedback at . I do like shopping with WISH but this a been going on long enough. Thank you.

• Mi
    Mirton Jul 19, 2018

I RECEIVED A MINI COMPRESS THAT ABSOLUTELY DOESN'T WORK. Getting a complete run around from Wish. Keep asking for a picture for the item that clearly shows. How stupid is the request?

• Di
    Diana Bolger Sep 02, 2018

It has been 3months sences I put in my order it has been taking out of my bank account .I receiverd a little pack of ginger root seeds.I have not heard from you please return my funds

• Ar
    Archie Williams Oct 06, 2018

MY ORDER WAS SENT BACK : HOW CAN I GET MY MERCHANDISE BACK [email protected] .COM ARCHIE WILLIAMS

• Os
    Oscar Dupree Nov 16, 2018

I order my merchandise on Oct 1, 2018 and I have not received my package.

• Ll
    lloyd bjorn Dec 13, 2018

hi I received wrong item. stay a way from wish they sent wrong item...twice... WISH .com [email protected]

Charanjit Arora Dec 02, 2019

@lloyd bjorn I been trying to get my orders list for the year 2019 but i failed.even I sent several email to wish customer support.
    Can you find my orders?

• Ro
    Ronald Schueler Dec 23, 2018

their system in general is hard to navigate. when you type in "order History" a page offering items for sale appears?? In the drop down space on the top of the page there is no listing for "order history" Items are generally decent but he customer service (or noi service) sucks! Can't talk to a human? Never had this problem with "ANY" other online sales company What's up with that???

mary ann stegmaier Jan 11, 2019

I can not get on your site. I do not know why facebook I am no longer using. I hate facebook

Anthony Nana Sarfo Jan 11, 2019

i have got one of the four iterms i bout, i have been waiting for it but still dont get it, it has left with one sneaker and thwo wrist watches

Anthony Nana Sarfo Jan 11, 2019

i need the rest of my items please, my visa card shows that i paid all of the iterms i bought but only one has been brought to me

• Iv
    Ivan Woods Mar 17, 2019

IVAN L. WOODS
    I HAVE ORDERED TWO DIFFERENT JACKETS, SIZE 3X, AND HAVE RECEIVED THEM. HOWEVER, THESE EXs ARE AT BEST XL. WHERE CAN I RETURN THESE SO I CAN ORDER A 6X.
    PLEASE ADVISE.

• Ti
    Tisheena Middleton Jun 13, 2019

I haven't ordered a thing from wish but yet they keep charging my account. Its very hard to contact someone. This is overly fustrating.

• Ar
    archie wraggs Aug 08, 2019

My Name Is Archie Wraggs AT 1801 lONGFORD DR St.LOUIS COUNTY I HAVE NOT GOT MY ORDER, I ORDER MY SHOES JULY 3 THEY SUPPOSED BE HERE AUG 1 YOU THEY WILL BE HERE AUG 8 THEY ARE NOT HERE DONT PLAY WITH ME SEND MY SHOES MY ZIP WAS WRONG IT IS 63136

Jon Altonen Aug 22, 2019

How do you return a purchase you do not want and receive my payment back.

margomc Aug 25, 2019

I received from Wishpost something that I don't remember the but I do have the #UD258203206CN, Does this help?????????????
    Thank you very much!
    Margo

• Lo
    lorenda spry Sep 02, 2019

I only received a portion of my order.. ordered a blanket where is it

• Ru
    russell 2 Oct 06, 2019

I order a item from wish on sep. 18 2019 and it oct. now and have not receive it yet they said they delivered it on sep the 26 but I did not get it they even gave me a tracking number so I talk to the post office the post office said the item they delivered was small enough to get into the mail box and the tracking number was wrong. I also have camera all around the house and no package was delivered on that day or any other day until this day I had to involve pay pal still waiting for them to resolve the issue .

• Li
    Lindia Venter Oct 14, 2019

Their don't come back to you about your account i asking support group to help me to get my history of all the orders i put in but their don't come back to me or help me so i don't know where is my orders i order 8 items but now i don't know where is it and i paid for it it show in my bank account that their taken the money but their customer service is very bad

• Da
    Dahlia Ephrat Oct 23, 2019

I ordered 2 items on Sept. 28, one was due to arrive on Oct.20 and the other on Oct. 23. None has arrived. I find it impossible to get to my order history.
    attempts to find out the shipment status of these items failed. The Wish Post China Post recognizes none.

I cannot submit this post, because I don't remember my display name or password

• George E Brooks May 09, 2020

my name is George E Brooks E-mail [email protected]
    I cannot find my order
    my address is 7805 Graham Ave. Burnaby, BC Canada V3N1V6

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices