Having problems with Yoox?

Yoox Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yoox Customer Service. Initial Yoox complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yoox above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yoox. Discuss the issues you have had with Yoox and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Yoox Complaints & Reviews

YooxTimberland handbag

I purchased a Timberland handbag for £62; three days later the price was reduced to £49, so I purchased it again. Within the return terms, I return one of the bags to get £62 back, but they refunded me £49 not £62. The two bags are identical. I just want a refund of £13, the difference between the two prices, as it is my right as the consumer to get it at the cheaper price.

YooxCustomer service non existent

I have placed 2 orders with Yoox, the one order has an incorrect size and neither order has been dispatched (which is worrying). I tried to contact the call centre and online customer care but get taken to an error website. All I want to do is change my size in pants on the order. When I put the order number into their system I get another error report. When I send a mail, I get an error report. Is this a scam? I have spent over £500

YooxRefund is not paid

I did not receive refund for accepted return, after 2 weeks of waiting contacted customer support, two weeks later got the answer that they are not going to make a refund because they did not receive my money, but send me the product. My bank says that it can not do anything and that it's Yoox responsibility to find where money went. But they don't do it.
      Customer support stopped responding my emails.

• Updated by Rita O · Feb 14, 2020

I did not receive refund for accepted return, after 2 weeks of waiting contacted customer support, two weeks later got the answer that they did not receive my money, but send me the product. My bank says that can they not do anything and that it's Yoox responsibility to find where money went. Yoox does not doe it.
          I found out on YOOX FB page that I was not the only one who did not get refund with the same excuse.
          Customer service did not get back to me after my last email.

Sep 19, 2019

Yoox — yoox customer service

Hi, I have been with Yoox for years but the customer service is very poor in recent years. I have ordered...

Yoox — holding my money hostage

I made a purchase the first week of December 2017 returned it, following all instructions, Dec 29. I received...

Yooxboots I bought - worst service ever

his company are absolute RUBBISH. The boots I bought lost the heel tip within an hour of wear and they reassured me I would be reimbursed the cost of repair and a refund of 30% of the cost of the boots. I have spoken to customer care about 7/8 times and each time get someone new who tells me something different. From being told the above to being told I would get 30% of the cost of the repair!! 30% of £9!!! absolute disgrace. Won't put the call to anyone senior and each person lies to get you off the phone or worse cuts your call off!! The cobbler who mended the boots said the quality was appalling anyway!! He said don't drive in them don't dance in them don't go out in them and laughed and said in fact just send them back!! So after fixing them and yoox have told me they will only refund now the repair I am sending them back but nervous they won't give me the promised refund. The inside sole has also totally rumpled up making them awful to wear. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL !! worst customer service and quality goods ever.

Yooxexchange

The time frame for exchanging an item is OBSCENE. They received the item THREE DAYS AGO but tell me the replacement will not be with until the second week in DECEMBER, that's almost a month!!! Pathetic. If it was SIBERIA it would be faster, I could knit one in that time.

I have phoned 4 times, emailed constantly. The site does not reflect what the phone centre told me. Just too ridiculous. How come one month for an item returned by courier and being exchanged to come by courier... What is it about. This is a huge company with huge turnover. They need to keep up to better standards. I am incandescent. Now they tell me I can't cancel the replacement EVEN THOUGH it hasn't been despatched. Ogod it's a wing and a prayer,

Yoox — Bad quality

I bought the Schutz boots in a grey color, product code: 11364171BG. What I have received was beyond...

Yoox — Upset

It used to be a great company, I never had anything against them. I was happy to shop there. So I don't know...

Yoox — moncler missing order

Hi I purchsed two moncler jackets in two seperate transactions. The transaction numbers for the delivery to...

yoox.com — defective/not as described merchandises

My name is Ha Tran, I used to like order merchandises from yoox.com for their good quality and decent...

Yoox — I bought two pairs of shoes from Yoox

I bought two pairs of shoes from Yoox and when I received my order one pair was fine but second one was of...

Yoox — Non arrival of goods and failure to repay amount!

On 27th Nov 2016 I ordered a coat from Yoox. On 5th Dec 2016 their courier UPS sent a notification that they...

YooxScammed

Recently I received a message from Yoox that they have a sale and everything on their site is 10% off. I decided to order something and purchased several items. After I paid I noticed that they charged more than I expected, for some reason they did not apply the 10% discount.
            I contacted Yoox customer service and they said that only some items are sold with 10% discount. But email I received from them stated that everything was on sale! What a joke!

YooxWrong size

I have purchased a pair of good looking shoes from Yoox and the ones I received were too big, so I contacted customer service and asked for an exchange. I shipped the wrong ones back and few weeks later received another package. When I opened the package and saw the shoes I learned that this time they were too small!! The made the same mistake twice! I was so angry and disappointed at the same time. Contacted them again and they said that it was no longer their problem. Awful!!

yoox.comAvoid yoox at all costs!

I've purchased some products from Yoox and received absolutely horrible and disgusting items! I was so disappointed when I opened the package. One item out of five was fine, but the other ones were so cheap looking! I contacted their terrible customer service and they were completely useless and never helped me. Shipping is too expensive and none refundable! They refused to give me my money back! Never again! Avoid yoox at all costs and save your money!

yoox.com — Fraud

I spent $300 on several items and wish I'd checked the reviews first. I'm so disappointed. I went to their...

yoox.comAvoid!

I wish I'd checked the reviews first. But unfortunately I didn't and it is my fault that I've trusted Yoox. Their website looks so convincing and very professional. So I made and order and purchased several items from Yoox. I did receive the clothes but everything was obviously used and condition was very poor! I ordered 10 items and only 3 were ok. I'm not going to return anything, because I know that they'll never refund me. They have done this to thousands of other people and are still getting away with it! How is this even possible? Yoox needs to be shut down! Avoid this horrible scam company! You'll never receive what you paid for.

yoox.comImpossible to get any money back

We bought two dresses from the company www.yoox.com. We didn’t like the dresses in real life and therefore decided to return them. The dresses were unworn and all labels were on places, but the seller started to find fault and told us that he wouldn’t refund full sum. We were upset, but we agreed to half refund. But this person fooled us anyway. He still hasn’t returned money and stopped to reply to our emails.

www.yoox.comThey delivered only one handbag and tried to influence on me

I bought two handbags from the company www.yoox.com. It was real scam, ‘coz the seller provided only one handbag and tried to persuade me that I ordered only one handbag. It was lie and scam. I asked to return money, but they refused to do it and started to avoid me. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.