Wish.com β€” there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this.

F Review updated:

Every time when I tried to submit my payment, this message will appeared.
Before this, I received a message asking me to send my photo ID and photo of my debit card. I have sent it several times but did not receive any response.message appeared Lately, the abovementioned -"There is something wrong with your user account. Please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this."
Please let me know what is going on with WISH.

• Pa
    Patrick Degryse Nov 04, 2017

This is the first time i order some articles from your shop and I can't pay it with my mastercard . First I had to send your helpdesk issues of my bank witch I don't have because it the first time I order., And then I tried it with my laptop and got the message above : there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this.
    Can You help me ? What must I do ? I had to log in with my facebook account. Thank You.
    My emailadress is : [email protected]

Firaz Nejla Nov 15, 2018

@Patrick Degryse Same as me yoo

• Ke
    Kelly friend Nov 16, 2018

@Patrick Degryse This is happening to me I'm trying to order some things and it keeps popping up something's wrong with your payment please go to ww.w. Wish.com payment issue when I go there then they send me back to Facebook what is going on with him what is going on

Deborah 1950 Nov 20, 2018

@Patrick Degryse This has just happened to even though I have brought something today from wish wont even except paypal.

• Ti
    Timi Conn Dec 01, 2018

@Kelly friend [email protected]
    Please placed to orders the

Janrick Jan 05, 2019

@Patrick Degryse I'm getting the same error, and they have asked for my bank statement, which they will not have, oh well it's their loss until they sort it out

• Na
    Nathan kirk Feb 14, 2019

@Flakisyala Same here ugh this is stupid my brothers works fine wtf is wrong with mine

• Je
    Jessica cisneros May 27, 2019

@Patrick Degryse Omg I'm having the same issue

• Bi
    bignewt449 Aug 07, 2019

@Kelly friend I have been going three the same thing with wish and geek. I lost my phone and has done nothing to any other site but these two. Wish and geek al over the phone has not interrupted with ebay or Amazon . No matter how much I try they will not take the hold off. Even though I sent them my statement with over 300.00 dollars worth of purchases on it still on hold been over two weeks I have not been able to get them on phone nothing. Most of the time their people get the wrong cause they can't read it cause their cross eyed. This ye as rd I have had my hands tied trying to keep up with their mistakes to my orders since April of 2019 things like promotions not looked at or even given after I been arguing with customer service over email and chat they have a phone number but no one ever answers it makes me wonder ab ok ut ther help must all be braindead l

• Bi
    Bigcat1946 Sep 24, 2019

@Patrick Degryse Please my account [email protected] is blocked and I don't know why, please give me an answer

Kathy 518 Nov 04, 2019

@Kelly friend This is my complaint also! Please help me! And how can they still legally have a site selling theirs services?

Teresa Cunha Nov 15, 2019

@Patrick Degryse Did you get it solved?

Alba Hedrick Nov 29, 2019

@Flakisyala wish has taken my money from my account, and I have not received the first thing, now I keep getting the above message. most of what I ordered was Christmas gifts and this makes me very very angry!! VERY UNBUSINESS LIKE !! NOW NO ONE WILL CONTACT ME AT ALL!

Godwin uche Dec 09, 2019

@Patrick Degryse Same as me, I really need to shop from wish

• My
    Mykey123 Dec 15, 2019

@Patrick Degryse Thats what's happening with my account right now

• My
    Mykey123 Dec 15, 2019

@Godwin uche What did you do to fix it

• Ta
    Tannisha Duncan Jan 07, 2020

@Alba Hedrick They did me the same way. Plus I sent back two orders and they only refunded me with a saying I didn’t send the other one back and they don’t refund you all the money they have taken from your account. I believe some fraudulent activity going with this company.

• Vo
    Vo van xanh Jan 16, 2020

@Patrick Degryse [email protected]

• Ju
    JULIO CESAR NAVA liia Jan 19, 2020

@Patrick Degryse Hola muy buenas tardes como estan disculpen las molestias que les vengo ocasionando nada mas para comentar les q no puedo hacer compras quieto ver si pueden checar mi cuenta por favor

• Su
    Suzan Webster Feb 08, 2020

@Patrick Degryse I'm having the same problem but my husband is not they asked for screen shot of my bank account

Shawna Bass Nov 09, 2017

Can you help me

• Pe
    penny nemes Aug 15, 2018

@Shawna Bass what wrong with my order

jackie prosserq Sep 12, 2019

@penny nemes I purchased 2 punisher coats 8 days ago. the one punisher jacket was to small so I cancelled that order. u believe the order number was 2338. I them re ordered the larger size. its been

Shawna Bass Nov 09, 2017

My email is [email protected] can you fix this please

• Iv
    ivan&star Jan 17, 2020

@Shawna Bass im having the same problem how were you able to fix it?

• Do
    Donna Cantrell Nov 16, 2017

Keep getting messages to contact customer service sent bank statement several times and all I get back is email I sent them If there not going to let people order they shouldn't be on line

Dana Manley Nov 29, 2017

@Donna Cantrell Me too they want a bank statement but I use Paypal now they refunded all my Christmas presents and my account is blocked? and my Cybermonday discounts are gone! They keep sending me the same message. Too bad, I recommended this site to at least 15 friends. Now I'll recommend they stop using it.

Deborah 1950 Nov 20, 2018

@Donna Cantrell I wont be sending them my bank statement no way.

• Id
    Ida Williams Jan 15, 2019

@Deborah 1950 Same here

• Mo
    Mohamed Sarrah Conteh Nov 24, 2017

Every time when I tried to submit my payment, this message will appear: "there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this. Please what should I do then. I have something I want to buy.. But I could not.

Dana Manley Nov 29, 2017

@Mohamed Sarrah Conteh Me too they want a bank statement but I use Paypal now they refunded all my Christmas presents and my account is blocked?

Alba Hedrick Nov 29, 2019

@Dana Manley THEY FIRST ASKED FOR DRIVERS LISENSE THEN TODAY ASKED FOR BANK STATEMENT NO WAY AM I GONNA SENT EITHER THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY FROM MY CARD I JUST WANT MY PURCHASES!!

Dana Manley Nov 29, 2017

Wish.com wants a bank statement, but I use Paypal now they refunded all my Christmas presents and my account is blocked? I sent them a statement from Paypal and told them Paypal verified me when I payed with them. (Or I wouldn't be able to pay them?) I was a good customer.
    I also had discounts for cybermonday and group purchases I lost all of these discounts if I ever get cleared?
    I'm looking for another site like this anyone know one? I'll take my $500 there.

• Ph
    Phil Capul Dec 20, 2017

What kind of issue do you have with my account I sent my money through paypal they approved it, so you got your money, all my info is correct that I sent you (wish.com). so what kinda of problem do we have? If you would please get back to me on this matter and let me know what up.
    P Capul
    [email protected]

Terrie Smith1 Nov 17, 2019

@Phil Capul I too M having exact same problem but mine only occurred upon my trying to use klarna

Alicson Hackshaw Jan 24, 2018

I really am upset what problem is there with my account your payment is always available why can't I pay for my products it keeps telling me something is wrong with my account my bank said no problems on their end the money is there what is wrong with my account wish.com?i am a loyal costumer to your site I have been on this site since you came online why are you doing this to me fix this issue please it not fair or right I need this fixed now it's really upsetting me

• He
    Helen Burnham May 01, 2019

@Alicson Hackshaw I have ordered many times using the same card bomber and address I want to order something and it keeps asking for new card number what is going on with wish.com

• Jm
    Jmam May 21, 2018

I am getting the same message and was ordering items and always paid for them. I have not had a problem until the past couple months every time I try to order something I get this message. Please fix it. What is going on? Thank you

Saldana Jennifer Oct 11, 2018

@Jmam I'm experiencing the same issue.Maybe they have other customers that spend more so they are trying to weed the rest of us out of their business I think I'll check out Amazon

• Su
    [email protected] Jun 23, 2018

I keep getting the same message. I have dealt with your company for a good while now and have had no problems paying for items . Now I keep getting message there is a problem with payment. Can you help please?

Saldana Jennifer Oct 11, 2018

@[email protected] Same problem here!!!

Godstime Newton Jul 02, 2018

Am having problem about my payment issue anytime I want to register for payment they said I should visit https.//www.wish.com/ payment issue to resolve this. Please what should I do now to resolve it, because I really needs those items.
    Thanks.

Saldana Jennifer Oct 11, 2018

@Godstime Newton Same problem on my end!!

Godstime Newton Jul 02, 2018

Am tired of writing ok If u don't allow me to shop on wish I can go to another website buy.

Saldana Jennifer Oct 11, 2018

@Godstime Newton Same problem on my end.If they don't want or need business from me just let me know I'm a phone call away

• Ko
    Kovid Reddy Jul 03, 2018

Yes same issue. Payment is not accepted. How to solve this. My mail-id is [email protected]

Shireen Leen Jul 08, 2018

Yes, same issue few days now...

• St
    Steph Rutledge Jul 09, 2018

it says theres a problem with my credit card info, l ordered before with the same card

• Pr
    p_r_mohnish Jul 16, 2018

It seems like wish.com doesn't need our business anymore. It gave the run-around for the same reasons as stated above but never got resolved. This started more than a year back (late 2016). This after being a regular customer with them for 1+ years with my orders being shipped all over the globe.
    Their support stinks - I got at least a dozen of their copy-paste support messages where each rep just repeats what the previous one had said. Sending info (that too sensitive IDs) and talking to support did not help.
    I have moved on to other vendors, suggest you do the same.

• He
    Helena David Mclean Nov 28, 2018

@p_r_mohnish I’m having same problem

• Of
    Ofori Jul 16, 2019

@p_r_mohnish hi, can I have any site that are good from u

Mariah2you Jul 24, 2018

Has anyone gotten their account fixed? I’ve been trying for days with no response from wish. Anyone know what’s going on? Not everyone is having problems.

Kayla Wulle Aug 09, 2018

@Mariah2you I have been trying work a week now everyday and still not working.

• Fa
    Faith W Kaplan Dec 07, 2018

@Mariah2you I keep trying to change my account credit card because I got a new card and it keeps saying the same thing also… Oops somethings wrong with your user account. There is no way I’m sending a bank statement to a site like that… I’m such a good customer I don’t know what’s wrong I’ve gone to this Health site nothing works I’ve been reading everyone’s comments but I’m not really sure how to fix this

• Na
    Nata Bruton Feb 28, 2019

@Mariah2you No soccer September 2018 and still Feb 2019 same mistake, error

• Ve
    Veevee01 Dec 14, 2019

@Mariah2you Me tooo

Kayla Wulle Aug 09, 2018

Mines hasn’t been working for days now.

• Yo
    Yolanda Flores Sep 04, 2018

Why? I wonder. Wish is supposed to give real attention to customers, but I feel that it is not so. I have always used my credit card and paid in advance for orders placed. Sometimes I have not received all the products ordered, but I have accepted this due to the distance and probable Border Customs situations. But I see that not only myself, but many other Wish clients are in the same situation. Why not give us, clients who have been with Wish for several years the attention we require? I have sent several times the documents required and there has not been a serious answer from Wish. I feel this is not a fair client treatment. Just a lazy computer handling of our so many messages sent with the information required by Wish. You must have, I think, the previous orders placed by me, all paid in advance. And Wish showers my computer with everyday publicity of products which, of course, I cannot buy. Will we ever get an answer giving real personal attention? I will very much appreciate the true possibility of your help. Yolanda

• Fa
    Fatima Delgado Sep 12, 2018

Ayuda Wish.com / hay algo mal con su cuenta de usuario. por favor visite https://www.wish.com/payment-issue para resolver esto. No se que hacer

• Ta
    Talha Rajpoot Oct 27, 2018

this problem is also be here

Cheron Seay Nov 18, 2018

What the hell is going on with Wish? I am having the same problem as everyone else but nothing is being done to resolve the issues. I just received a message that I left items in my cart. No sh##! I would like to pay but “Oops there’s a problem with my account. I can’t get it resolved by myself!!!

Deborah 1950 Nov 20, 2018

I rally want the wool I brought know looks like I wont get it.

• So
    Sonya Eckelberry Dec 12, 2018

I want to know what is wrong with my account? Just until recently I have NOT HAS ANY PROBLEMS ORDERING FROM YOU GUYS. WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO ORDER FROM YOU NOW?

• Mw
    mwreg Dec 28, 2018

Try this:
    - Go to the Wish account
    - Change your current e-mail address to another one of you (e.g. [email protected])
    - Confirm the new e-mail
    - Close the Wish Account
    - Create a new Whish account on your PC or MAC without using the app, with your e-mail address
    - DO NOT USE THE APP, and you could make your order

This works for me

• Gl
    Gloria Somerville Jan 02, 2019

The same thing happen to me tol and its have been a very long time this keep popping up

Christine Ann Murray Jan 02, 2019

I'm having exactly the same issues as the rest of you and it's really annoying. I've ordered from them before but on checking my account I now find that one item I ordered from 2017 has still not arrived due to ' delivery problems'. If I were you lot I'd just forget you ever found the site and cut your loses as I'm going to do .

• evie Jan 08, 2019

Do not send Any ID or bank statements to anyone. Sounds like fraud to me. Will too much crooked criminals out there. No one asks for this for a refund.

• Mrs Bean Feb 14, 2019

You all are too stupid for words, you know that, right?

• Aa
    Aaravinish Apr 08, 2019

This is happening with all of you because you all are sending fake refund requests...they detect multiple refund requests and then they block your account..
    Wish is filing lawsuits against people who they suspect are filing fake refund requests...so people please beware...

• Ps
    P!ssedOff Jun 10, 2019

@Aaravinish I’ve made 1 refund request. When the app made a purchase without my permission that I caught and canceled. They tried to refuse to give me back my money on a fraudulent purchase so I contacted my bank and told them that I did not make the purchase and they blocked Wish from LITERALLY stealing my money. That was in November, but they had zero problems with me making purchases in December and January. Now they won’t return my emails (in English at least -_-)

Teo seng wee May 06, 2019

I hv the same problem...irritating it kept popping up.
    I hv no prob other site.

• Of
    Ofori Jul 16, 2019

@Teo seng wee can i have the other sites

• Br
    Brittany123 May 26, 2019

I just got a message like that like wtf I’m already trying to give my credit card I think I’m going to go to another store that’s cheap like wish this is way too much I’m just trying to buy stuff

Frickinfrack Jun 07, 2019

@Brittany123 Did you sign up with your FB or email? Mine did it too. Just wondering if that’s the problem.

Frickinfrack Jun 07, 2019

I sent them a bank statement but I blocked out my info on it and they cancelled all my orders. I guess they were trying to steal my info and didn’t like what I sent them. I called the bank and the bank approved all my orders but wish declined them, so there must be some sort of scam going on with them. Why can’t business just be conducted honestly anymore these days? There’s always somebody out there trying to pull a fast one on people. It IS based in China, though, so it kinda makes sense. Fucking China. Thanks Trump.

Frickinfrack Jun 07, 2019

I created an account with my Facebook account to try and see if it works. They probably want us to use that so they mine it for info or something. They really push for the Facebook login. I’m testing a few cheap orders to see if it works. I’ll come back here and post again with what happens. Hope I’m able to help some of you folks out. Later.

Ps does anyone else’s screen scroll down randomly while they’re typing on here? Maybe it’s just me. Idk. Either way it’s fuckin weird. Piece of shit just did it again. Whatever

Frickinfrack Jun 07, 2019

So far so good. Last time it kicked back my order within a few min, so hopefully this is the problem. Fuuuuuuucckkkk. Testing the censors. Sorry if it offends anyone

Frickinfrack Jun 07, 2019

@Frickinfrack It totally censored that! I wrote the eff word with like 10 u’s and a couple ck’s

@Frickinfrack Fyyuuuuck

• Mi
    Michael Hollingworth Jul 23, 2019

My account has been blocked to to buying stuff for grand kids it tells me to go here to resolve I have over 200 dollars of stuff to be refunded but money has not been refunded an my account has been closed why

• Ti
    tiermack Jul 25, 2019

Yeah, I have the same problem. Been going back and forth with Wish since November 2018. They gave me Wish cash, however, I can never order and my bank will not give me my money back either, 496.00. So what the fuck are we suppose to do can not order or get my money back. Who can help us?

• Si
    Sindy Gabriel Aug 23, 2019

They sent me a message saying that i need to send my email address and my bank statement in other for me to be able to get my wish account continue to shop online and ever since i have been trying to make a purchase i can't because I have been blocked by this message i can't do anything help me

• Mi
    mikeesvalente Sep 01, 2019

I signed up with an email and password but now the only way to sign in is with Google or Facebook (no"with email")

How blatant can they be just wanting to mine our accounts for information!

I cancelled an order but received no acknowlegment.

Then I read all the feedback messages on here...

• Ca
    carol London Nov 18, 2019

I'm having same problem but they want a picture of my driving licence which is NOT going to happen I'm not that STUPID,
    I don't care if it is supposed to be a secure site, plus I don't drive anyway so therefore don't have a driving licence,
    I don't know what wish is playing at but they will be losing a LOT of customers & a lot of money,
    Come on wish what are you playing at????

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices