Wish.com β€” there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this.

F Review updated:

Every time when I tried to submit my payment, this message will appeared.
Before this, I received a message asking me to send my photo ID and photo of my debit card. I have sent it several times but did not receive any response.message appeared Lately, the abovementioned -"There is something wrong with your user account. Please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this."
Please let me know what is going on with WISH.

Nov 04, 2017

This is the first time i order some articles from your shop and I can't pay it with my mastercard . First I had to send your helpdesk issues of my bank witch I don't have because it the first time I order., And then I tried it with my laptop and got the message above : there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this.
    Can You help me ? What must I do ? I had to log in with my facebook account. Thank You.
    My emailadress is : [protected]@gmail.com

Nov 03, 2018

@Patrick Degryse That happen to me too😠😠😠😠

Nov 15, 2018

@Patrick Degryse Same as me yoo

Nov 16, 2018

@Patrick Degryse This is happening to me I'm trying to order some things and it keeps popping up something's wrong with your payment please go to ww.w. Wish.com payment issue when I go there then they send me back to Facebook what is going on with him what is going on

Nov 20, 2018

@Patrick Degryse This has just happened to even though I have brought something today from wish wont even except paypal.

Dec 01, 2018

@Kelly friend [protected]@gmail.com
    Please placed to orders the

Jan 05, 2019

@Patrick Degryse I'm getting the same error, and they have asked for my bank statement, which they will not have, oh well it's their loss until they sort it out

• N
      Feb 14, 2019

@Flakisyala Same here ugh this is stupid my brothers works fine wtf is wrong with mine

May 27, 2019

@Patrick Degryse Omg I'm having the same issue

Aug 07, 2019

@Kelly friend I have been going three the same thing with wish and geek. I lost my phone and has done nothing to any other site but these two. Wish and geek al over the phone has not interrupted with ebay or Amazon . No matter how much I try they will not take the hold off. Even though I sent them my statement with over 300.00 dollars worth of purchases on it still on hold been over two weeks I have not been able to get them on phone nothing. Most of the time their people get the wrong cause they can't read it cause their cross eyed. This ye as rd I have had my hands tied trying to keep up with their mistakes to my orders since April of 2019 things like promotions not looked at or even given after I been arguing with customer service over email and chat they have a phone number but no one ever answers it makes me wonder ab ok ut ther help must all be braindead l

Sep 24, 2019

@Patrick Degryse Please my account [protected]@yahoo.com is blocked and I don't know why, please give me an answer

Nov 04, 2019

@Kelly friend This is my complaint also! Please help me! And how can they still legally have a site selling theirs services?

Nov 15, 2019

@Patrick Degryse Did you get it solved?

Nov 29, 2019

@Flakisyala wish has taken my money from my account, and I have not received the first thing, now I keep getting the above message. most of what I ordered was Christmas gifts and this makes me very very angry!! VERY UNBUSINESS LIKE !! NOW NO ONE WILL CONTACT ME AT ALL!

Dec 09, 2019

@Patrick Degryse Same as me, I really need to shop from wish

Dec 15, 2019

@Patrick Degryse Thats what's happening with my account right now

Dec 15, 2019

@Godwin uche What did you do to fix it

Jan 07, 2020

@Alba Hedrick They did me the same way. Plus I sent back two orders and they only refunded me with a saying I didn’t send the other one back and they don’t refund you all the money they have taken from your account. I believe some fraudulent activity going with this company.

• V
      Jan 16, 2020

@Patrick Degryse [protected]@gmail.com

Nov 09, 2017

Can you help me

Aug 15, 2018

@Shawna Bass what wrong with my order

Sep 12, 2019

@penny nemes I purchased 2 punisher coats 8 days ago. the one punisher jacket was to small so I cancelled that order. u believe the order number was 2338. I them re ordered the larger size. its been

Nov 09, 2017

My email is [protected]@gmail.com. can you fix this please

• I
      5h ago

@Shawna Bass im having the same problem how were you able to fix it?

Nov 16, 2017

Keep getting messages to contact customer service sent bank statement several times and all I get back is email I sent them If there not going to let people order they shouldn't be on line

Nov 29, 2017

@Donna Cantrell Me too they want a bank statement but I use Paypal now they refunded all my Christmas presents and my account is blocked? and my Cybermonday discounts are gone! They keep sending me the same message. Too bad, I recommended this site to at least 15 friends. Now I'll recommend they stop using it.

Nov 20, 2018

@Donna Cantrell I wont be sending them my bank statement no way.

• I
      Jan 15, 2019

@Deborah 1950 Same here

Nov 24, 2017

Every time when I tried to submit my payment, this message will appear: "there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this. Please what should I do then. I have something I want to buy.. But I could not.

Nov 29, 2017

@Mohamed Sarrah Conteh Me too they want a bank statement but I use Paypal now they refunded all my Christmas presents and my account is blocked?

Nov 29, 2019

@Dana Manley THEY FIRST ASKED FOR DRIVERS LISENSE THEN TODAY ASKED FOR BANK STATEMENT NO WAY AM I GONNA SENT EITHER THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY FROM MY CARD I JUST WANT MY PURCHASES!!

Nov 29, 2017

Wish.com wants a bank statement, but I use Paypal now they refunded all my Christmas presents and my account is blocked? I sent them a statement from Paypal and told them Paypal verified me when I payed with them. (Or I wouldn't be able to pay them?) I was a good customer.
    I also had discounts for cybermonday and group purchases I lost all of these discounts if I ever get cleared?
    I'm looking for another site like this anyone know one? I'll take my $500 there.

Dec 20, 2017

What kind of issue do you have with my account I sent my money through paypal they approved it, so you got your money, all my info is correct that I sent you (wish.com). so what kinda of problem do we have? If you would please get back to me on this matter and let me know what up.
    P Capul
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Nov 17, 2019

@Phil Capul I too M having exact same problem but mine only occurred upon my trying to use klarna

Jan 24, 2018

I really am upset what problem is there with my account your payment is always available why can't I pay for my products it keeps telling me something is wrong with my account my bank said no problems on their end the money is there what is wrong with my account wish.com?i am a loyal costumer to your site I have been on this site since you came online why are you doing this to me fix this issue please it not fair or right I need this fixed now it's really upsetting me

• H
      May 01, 2019

@Alicson Hackshaw I have ordered many times using the same card bomber and address I want to order something and it keeps asking for new card number what is going on with wish.com

May 21, 2018

I am getting the same message and was ordering items and always paid for them. I have not had a problem until the past couple months every time I try to order something I get this message. Please fix it. What is going on? Thank you

Oct 11, 2018

@Jmam I'm experiencing the same issue.Maybe they have other customers that spend more so they are trying to weed the rest of us out of their business I think I'll check out Amazon

Jun 23, 2018

I keep getting the same message. I have dealt with your company for a good while now and have had no problems paying for items . Now I keep getting message there is a problem with payment. Can you help please?

Oct 11, 2018

@[email protected] Same problem here!!!

Jul 02, 2018

Am having problem about my payment issue anytime I want to register for payment they said I should visit https.//www.wish.com/ payment issue to resolve this. Please what should I do now to resolve it, because I really needs those items.
    Thanks.

Oct 11, 2018

@Godstime Newton Same problem on my end!!

Jul 02, 2018

Am tired of writing ok If u don't allow me to shop on wish I can go to another website buy.

Oct 11, 2018

@Godstime Newton Same problem on my end.If they don't want or need business from me just let me know I'm a phone call away

Jul 03, 2018

Yes same issue. Payment is not accepted. How to solve this. My mail-id is kunduru.[protected]@gmail.com

Jul 08, 2018

Yes, same issue few days now...

Jul 09, 2018

it says theres a problem with my credit card info, l ordered before with the same card

Jul 16, 2018

It seems like wish.com doesn't need our business anymore. It gave the run-around for the same reasons as stated above but never got resolved. This started more than a year back (late 2016). This after being a regular customer with them for 1+ years with my orders being shipped all over the globe.
    Their support stinks - I got at least a dozen of their copy-paste support messages where each rep just repeats what the previous one had said. Sending info (that too sensitive IDs) and talking to support did not help.
    I have moved on to other vendors, suggest you do the same.

• H
      Nov 28, 2018

@p_r_mohnish I’m having same problem

• O
      Jul 16, 2019

@p_r_mohnish hi, can I have any site that are good from u

Jul 24, 2018

Has anyone gotten their account fixed? I’ve been trying for days with no response from wish. Anyone know what’s going on? Not everyone is having problems.

Aug 09, 2018

@Mariah2you I have been trying work a week now everyday and still not working.

Dec 07, 2018

@Mariah2you I keep trying to change my account credit card because I got a new card and it keeps saying the same thing also… Oops somethings wrong with your user account. There is no way I’m sending a bank statement to a site like that… I’m such a good customer I don’t know what’s wrong I’ve gone to this Health site nothing works I’ve been reading everyone’s comments but I’m not really sure how to fix this

• N
      Feb 28, 2019

@Mariah2you No soccer September 2018 and still Feb 2019 same mistake, error

• V
      Dec 14, 2019

@Mariah2you Me tooo

Aug 09, 2018

Mines hasn’t been working for days now.

• Y
      Sep 04, 2018

Why? I wonder. Wish is supposed to give real attention to customers, but I feel that it is not so. I have always used my credit card and paid in advance for orders placed. Sometimes I have not received all the products ordered, but I have accepted this due to the distance and probable Border Customs situations. But I see that not only myself, but many other Wish clients are in the same situation. Why not give us, clients who have been with Wish for several years the attention we require? I have sent several times the documents required and there has not been a serious answer from Wish. I feel this is not a fair client treatment. Just a lazy computer handling of our so many messages sent with the information required by Wish. You must have, I think, the previous orders placed by me, all paid in advance. And Wish showers my computer with everyday publicity of products which, of course, I cannot buy. Will we ever get an answer giving real personal attention? I will very much appreciate the true possibility of your help. Yolanda

Sep 12, 2018

Ayuda Wish.com / hay algo mal con su cuenta de usuario. por favor visite https://www.wish.com/payment-issue para resolver esto. No se que hacer

Oct 27, 2018

this problem is also be here

Nov 18, 2018

What the hell is going on with Wish? I am having the same problem as everyone else but nothing is being done to resolve the issues. I just received a message that I left items in my cart. No sh##! I would like to pay but “Oops there’s a problem with my account. I can’t get it resolved by mysel[censored]

Nov 20, 2018

I rally want the wool I brought know looks like I wont get it.

Dec 12, 2018

I want to know what is wrong with my account? Just until recently I have NOT HAS ANY PROBLEMS ORDERING FROM YOU GUYS. WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO ORDER FROM YOU NOW?

Dec 28, 2018

Try this:
    - Go to the Wish account
    - Change your current e-mail address to another one of you (e.g. [protected]@gmail.com)
    - Confirm the new e-mail
    - Close the Wish Account
    - Create a new Whish account on your PC or MAC without using the app, with your e-mail address
    - DO NOT USE THE APP, and you could make your order

This works for me

Jan 02, 2019

The same thing happen to me tol and its have been a very long time this keep popping up

Jan 02, 2019

I'm having exactly the same issues as the rest of you and it's really annoying. I've ordered from them before but on checking my account I now find that one item I ordered from 2017 has still not arrived due to ' delivery problems'. If I were you lot I'd just forget you ever found the site and cut your loses as I'm going to do .

•   Jan 08, 2019

Do not send Any ID or bank statements to anyone. Sounds like fraud to me. Will too much crooked criminals out there. No one asks for this for a refund.

•   Feb 14, 2019

You all are too stupid for words, you know that, right?

Apr 08, 2019

This is happening with all of you because you all are sending fake refund requests...they detect multiple refund requests and then they block your account..
    Wish is filing lawsuits against people who they suspect are filing fake refund requests...so people please beware...

Jun 10, 2019

@Aaravinish I’ve made 1 refund request. When the app made a purchase without my permission that I caught and canceled. They tried to refuse to give me back my money on a fraudulent purchase so I contacted my bank and told them that I did not make the purchase and they blocked Wish from LITERALLY stealing my money. That was in November, but they had zero problems with me making purchases in December and January. Now they won’t return my emails (in English at least -_-)

May 06, 2019

I hv the same problem...irritating it kept popping up.
    I hv no prob other site.

• O
      Jul 16, 2019

@Teo seng wee can i have the other sites

May 26, 2019

I just got a message like that like wtf I’m already trying to give my credit card I think I’m going to go to another store that’s cheap like wish this is way too much I’m just trying to buy stuff

Jun 07, 2019

@Brittany123 Did you sign up with your FB or email? Mine did it too. Just wondering if that’s the problem.

Jun 07, 2019

I sent them a bank statement but I blocked out my info on it and they cancelled all my orders. I guess they were trying to steal my info and didn’t like what I sent them. I called the bank and the bank approved all my orders but wish declined them, so there must be some sort of scam going on with them. Why can’t business just be conducted honestly anymore these days? There’s always somebody out there trying to pull a fast one on people. It IS based in China, though, so it kinda makes sense. [censored]ing China. Thanks Trump.

Jun 07, 2019

I created an account with my Facebook account to try and see if it works. They probably want us to use that so they mine it for info or something. They really push for the Facebook login. I’m testing a few cheap orders to see if it works. I’ll come back here and post again with what happens. Hope I’m able to help some of you folks out. Later.

Ps does anyone else’s screen scroll down randomly while they’re typing on here? Maybe it’s just me. Idk. Either way it’s [censored]in weird. Piece of [censored] just did it again. Whatever

Jun 07, 2019

So far so good. Last time it kicked back my order within a few min, so hopefully this is the problem. [censored]. Testing the censors. Sorry if it offends anyone

Jun 07, 2019

@Frickinfrack It totally censored that! I wrote the eff word with like 10 u’s and a couple ck’s

@Frickinfrack Fyyuuuuck

Jul 23, 2019

My account has been blocked to to buying stuff for grand kids it tells me to go here to resolve I have over 200 dollars of stuff to be refunded but money has not been refunded an my account has been closed why

Jul 25, 2019

Yeah, I have the same problem. Been going back and forth with Wish since November 2018. They gave me Wish cash, however, I can never order and my bank will not give me my money back either, 496.00. So what the [censored] are we suppose to do can not order or get my money back. Who can help us?

Aug 23, 2019

They sent me a message saying that i need to send my email address and my bank statement in other for me to be able to get my wish account continue to shop online and ever since i have been trying to make a purchase i can't because I have been blocked by this message i can't do anything help me

Sep 01, 2019

I signed up with an email and password but now the only way to sign in is with Google or Facebook (no"with email")

How blatant can they be just wanting to mine our accounts for information!

I cancelled an order but received no acknowlegment.

Then I read all the feedback messages on here...

Nov 18, 2019

I'm having same problem but they want a picture of my driving licence which is NOT going to happen I'm not that STUPID,
    I don't care if it is supposed to be a secure site, plus I don't drive anyway so therefore don't have a driving licence,
    I don't know what wish is playing at but they will be losing a LOT of customers & a lot of money,
    Come on wish what are you playing at????