Having problems with GunBroker?

GunBroker Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 2511
Kennesaw, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GunBroker Customer Service. Initial GunBroker complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GunBroker above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GunBroker. Discuss the issues you have had with GunBroker and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GunBroker Complaints & Reviews

Gun brokerRegistering

Please help be get re registered. I have tried endlessly to get registered again.
Have used multiple user names, passwords many times and it always reverts to one of the names is already in there and will not let me proceed to register. I have so many usernames and passwords I am completely lost as what to do
Can you clear all of my info and let me start over. This is the only thing I can think of to get me registered.
Scott Coulson

GunbrokerGuns won and paid for not delivered

I recently won two guns at GunBrokers .These guns were paid for along with shipping charge.One of the The owners of the guns admitted he sold his gun to someone else.because he could not wait for the FFL.The gunsmith had tried to contact him several times to make sure he had the right number and address as the address given was that of a insurance company .The people at the insurance company that answered the phone did not know him.I asked GunBroker for help and GunBroker replied they would consider it. .I received no help. Since then the man I contacted has said, he is going to keep my money.I have tried asking GunBroker several times with no answer.The item I bid on and paid for was n#[protected].The person was J.S. Dibetta from WV.The man said he sent me e-mails but I never received them until he sold the gun.The other gun, Item #8869661 from Collectors Fire Arms has never heard of me .I have a receipt for the transaction from them. Please help me. I have purchased over 30 rifles from GunBrokers in the past and never had a problem. Ralph Prescott. email [protected]@yahoo.com

Dec 02, 2020

Gunbroker — Non paying buyer

Unable to request credit In order to request a credit you must relist item [protected]. This is what I get...

GunbrokerCancelling fees for non-paying bidders.

Order [protected] and [protected]. I submitted credit requests but since fees were still showing on my account. Cancelled both orders hoping that it would resolve the issues.. To no avail. I am not getting any responses for support except that they are looking into it. Feels like I am dealing with robots??

I do not understand what is so difficult to resolve? No sales = no fees!. In addition both non-paying bidders have not been removed from gb for not only not paying but having the wrong address listed.?

It is extremely frustrating to not get a higher level of support especially dealing with firearms sales.. And no phone support???
      Henri Casanova
      [protected]

Gunbroker.comTerrible, unethical service

Gunbroker as Gunbroker.com
        Total Rip off site. If you leave negative feedback for a seller that screws you, they will remove it if the seller asks, but let's the seller's lies in their feedback of you remain, because they make money off the seller not you. They are too stupid to know that without buyers they don't make ANY MONEY...!!!
        There are too many other Honest sites out there, you do not need to deal with these blatant feedback sell outs!!!

GunbrokerCustomer service & billing

I had a winning bidder back out and fail to pay. I jumped through all of Gunbroker's hoops to get a credit. I waited the 10+day period as well. After the time was up, I sent a message (about 2 weeks ago) inquiring about the credit. No response. I sent 2-3 more messages and still no response. Today my credit card was charged for the entire amount. I sent them a message today to ask why they charged me even though my credit request process was complete. I'm not very hopeful they're going to refund me. My biggest complaint is that they don't even have the courtesy to RESPOND to multiple inquiries. Needless to say I won't be using Gunbroker again. I'll also encourage everyone I'm in contact with in the firearms industry (about 5 FFLs a week) not to use (or discontinue using) Gunbroker as well.

May 21, 2020

Gunbroker — Seller engaged in fraudulent misrepresentation, customer support blew off my request for help

I purchased an item on gunbroker, only to have the seller try to invoice me for his cost of the sale, even...

Nov 17, 2019

Gunbroker — customer service

I liked to use Gunbroker.com because they have some good stuff on their site. At some point, someone bid or...

Apr 17, 2019

Gunbroker — item [protected]

Complaint form to gun broker. Hi hallo I nermin brodlic have gun broker account I accidentally clicked buy...

Gunbroker — seller refuses to communicate with me.

I purchased a gun from a gunbroker seller on Nov.30th. I mailed my payment 10 days ago. After a week I...

Gunbroker.comDO NOT trust with credit card or bank account information.

- Gunbroker.com double charged my credit card for selling one item. I've given them 30 days plus 24 hours notice to compensate, but they still have not returned what they have taken. They say it's only "due diligence", and always have an "reason" for their actions - but after reading the dozens (or maybe hundreds) of complaints on BBB, scam report, and several other sites you'll understand why I believe they are running a purely dishonest online operation. Charging a credit card for money not due is fraud. My advise is to not give them ANY credit card or bank account information. Once they have your credit card or bank account they will take money from it whether it's legitimate or not. I believe they will do or say anything, including altering records and account activity, to prolong this activity.

- If you risk doing business with them - keep good records and screen shots images of ALL account activity and communications. In this case, I believe they clearly altered the records once they saw an opportunity for additional financial gain. There is no "customer service" that I can see, so the due-diligence argument is moot and moreover misleading.

- I have no doubt that you WILL be financial harmed by Gunbroker.com, sooner or later. To file meaningful complaints, or to recover illegal financial transactions, contact the Attorney Generals for the State of Georgia and your state of residence to protect other consumers. If it involves a credit card, you can also contact the Federal Trade Commission and file an online complaint for credit card fraud. You can also contact the Bureau of ATFE and file an ethics complaint. In light of all of this, Gunbroker.com clearly has no place in the public trust whatsoever and I believe their FFL MUST be revoked.

Gunbroker.comPayment to seller, 4 months and no delivery of the firearm

Purchased a firearm on this site 4 months ago and have not received it yet. Gunbroker has been no help in resolving the situation. They say the don't even verify a firearm exist or if it is legal to sell to the civilian market. They almost never respond and then it is in vague terms to just say they responded. There are hundreds of complaints on web sites, seem to be very good evaluation of this company and how they do business. A better name probably should be GunJunker especially for their buyers. They also seem to uprate their rating of their sellers on their site. May be time for a class action against this company and time for the ATF to look into their procedures. They do pave their way by being associated with the gun groups. Am a life member of the NRA but feel they are lacking in their association of this business on the years. Best advice is not to deal with them and pass it own to your friends. If you do your "6" is highly exposed.

Gunbroker — Bad service

Auction # [protected] - seller Gerbig militaria Seller left neg feedback and refused to ship item because I...

Gunbroker.com — worst eCommerce auction website in the history of the internet!

Gunbroker is the worst eCommerce auction website in the history of the internet! To start I have been a...

Gun brokerFraud

I had a gun broker seller had one thing listed for sale and sent something that was not he had listed it is junk I hope karma catches this crud he screwed me out of a good Sume of money any one looking to buy on gun broker should research the seller very good before biding or you may get stuck with someone junk and if not in the same state you will have trouble trying to sue them if any body wants this clowns name email me at. [protected]@thewavz.com and gun brokers fraud insurance is a real big joke thanks for letting me tell someone

• Nd
                    ndgunrack13 Apr 28, 2014

The guy and GB are complete no counts.

• Nd
                    ndgunrack13 Apr 28, 2014

I have filed fraud on a seller "gunspiker" for selling NOS when in fact it was a return from Mills Fleet Farm. Century arms had a record of the gun and I was told it was sold and returned to them for repair. I get it with a broken stock and cant get results from filing fraud on the seller. Hopeless is an understatement 9 months and still no reply??? A complete lack of anything resembling CS.

• Li
                    liberty1776 Feb 22, 2014

Your actual complaint is against the guy that screwed you, not gunbroker, isn't it?

Gunbroker.comRegistration discrimination

If GunBroker.com had a decent customer service department it might be a good company, but it doesn’t. I wanted to bid on a Springfield M1A, so I registered. It was approved, and then it was disapproved. My contact information was “invalid.” I rechecked what I had entered and it was correct, so I sent a note to customer service asking for assistance. Nine hours later they replied that my contact information was “invalid.” With only three hours left for the auction I replied again that my info was correct and provided address and phone number. 24 hours later I sent another note. Three days later they replied that “General Delivery” was not a valid address. I notified customer service that “General Delivery” was the only mail service available for my area. There is no delivery to houses for thousands of people here and the wait list for PO Boxes is more than a year. My driver's license shows General Delivery, my credit cards are registered here, and my eBay and PayPal are registered here. Their next reply was that they can’t verify my address and Hawaii is not a gun friendly state. And if I can get a gun dealer to vouch for me and provide their license number, then GunBroker won’t report me to BATFE to investigate. All the other companies I deal with verified my address, including GunsAmerica, so I’m keeping my business there. Now I’m not surprised that GunBroker.com is rated “F” by BBB.

Gunbroker.com — Fraud

Zero customer service/support. I am a small FFL gunsmith shop owner in Maine and supplement my income by...

Gunbroker.comThey have not replied to an email from over 3 weeks ago to reopen the account

The site is a joke. My account has been closed according to them at my request. This is a LIE! I never requested it closed. On top of that they have not replied to an email from over 3 weeks ago to reopen the account.

I contacted via email, customer support, as they requested but nothing..nothing gets done. In my opinion the website has an opportunity to be a great thing but NO CHANCE of it under their current customer treatment.

Gunbroker.comWill not back you up when you have been defrauded by criminal activity

WARNING WARNING !!! Stay away from this site ! Will not back you up when you have been defrauded by criminal activity. They can't help but be aware of criminal activity -- check reviews -- it has been reported by many other besides me. They especially allow C&R holders to engage in the business of selling. 144 plus transactions just isn't collecting. Then the C&R rips you off. STAY AWAY !!!

Gunbroker.comEverything seemed to work, except when I tried to bid

Completed the procedure to register and verify. Everything seemed to work, except when I tried to bid. Then the system said I was suspicious and directed me to another page requesting more information. Why was I approved in the first place. Sent additional info and got the reply they would act in 24 to 48 hours. The Bid item I wanted was only open for 20 hours.