Wishempty parcel

F

I recieved a parcel packet today 15/09/18 and when I opened it there was the bit of labelling paper only. On the packet it states kitchen tools but there was nothing there.
Coul you please look to see what was suppose to be in my parcel.
I am expecting a parcel but seems to be very small and empty.
The serial number on the packet is UM80467425CN.
My name is Frances dunn

• Na
    Nancy Garcia Jun 15, 2020

I want to know from what platform this was paid from.

• Zo
    Zoraida Betancourt May 29, 2020

i placed an order 1 month ago paid 280.00 received order yesterday wrong item i contacted wish uploaded photos and all they keep saying is send pics like this like that again send pics does not meet our policy not once have they said how are they going to fix my order or refund my money

Comments

• Ka
    Kay Egan Apr 25, 2020

I received a pkg with no stamp in it, today 4/25/2020. I've never had this happen. I've been with them, almost a year.

I will tell you, they can't seem to get orders straight. Lately, I've been get emails for them saying, they have a question about my order.

jackie prosserq Sep 12, 2019

I ordered 2 punisher coats about 8 days ago, I cancelled the first order due to it being the wrong size. I reordered it a second time with the correct size, I have not received any conformation on my order or if it's been shipped. my name is Jackie Prosser and my email is [email protected] yahoo.com. the first order number is 2339. please help solve this issue. I will not be ordering anything in the future. my phone number is 614/972/5238.