1 Sansome Street, San Francisco, CA, 94104, US

Reviews and Complaints

Aug 06, 2019

Wish.com — Limited quantity deals is a scam

Avoid Wish's "Limited Quantity Deals" it's a click bait scam. I shop from Wish a lot and...

Wish.comAccount suspended

I also had my account suspended for suspicious activity. I have no 8dea what that's supposed to mean I made a few purchases which were reversed and yes I git the message too... Something is wrong with my account but it seemed payments were declined by a wish. So confusing. And the support is awful. They keep sending the same irrelevant msg again and again. I did try to send bank statement but he wanted another one and I then realised that's crazy... And I shouldn't have to... Why should I?? They charge us and keep the product till they get the money before they ship anyway...

ReaganKindred Dec 06, 2020

Ya no, so far ive noticed that wish support is [censored]ing garbage. my account is suspended and I contacted wiah support like a hundred times, they said they removed the suspension, but its still there. like why the [censored] cant I spemd my [censored]ing wish cash, yknow... the [censored]ing thing thats already in my account. and they wont even give a gift card for new wish cash and drain the current accounts wish cash. I have like 20 euros worth of wish cash on a suspended account and I cant even send messages to wish support cuz im [censored]ing blocked from doing so.

ReaganKindred Dec 06, 2020

@ReaganKindred Accounts been suspended for like 2 [censored]ing months.

Jun 04, 2019

Wish.com — Not being able to make purchase

I have been trying to pay for the items in my cart it keeps telling my to verify my identity I have made...

Jan 03, 2019

Wish.com — Account on hold

Hello My account has been put on hold by wish.com, I am unable to contact their support and I have many order...

Wish.comWhere's my stuff?

Do you people even have a list of things that I've ordered and you haven't shipped yet, or do I have to go through my PayPal account? I see other things I'd like to order but not if I'm just giving you money for nothing. I'm sure I've been waiting over a month. I wonder how many items I just never received because I kept ordering and not paying a lot if attention. Must I go through my PayPal to check?

Wish.comPayment issue

I am trying to purchase items on the site, when I go to check out, it is asking for a copy of my bank statement showing a previous purchase. This is my first time purchasing anything so I can not supply this. It will not let me check out.
      I tried to go to the contact us tab and was requested to re sign in with my user name and password (this is while I was logged into the site) when I filled in the details, it advised that the details are not correct, however I was logged into the site at that time using the same user name and password.
      First time user, not a good start but I have heard positive things about this site and will put this down to tech issues. Could some one from wish please contact me @ ali.[protected]@clubassist.com.au

• Ta
          TAZ60siggs Jun 12, 2021

When do you give my problem sulution with my payment/ order ?

mark mclean Jun 11, 2021

Buyer beware. this company does everything in its power to rip you off. they avoid you, they will not give you any refunds, they add things to your shopping cart that you did not order. they are totally a rip off company. they will avoid you in anyway possible. i've filed a complaint with the california state attorney generals office and did once before and was successful.. stay away from them and don't say I didn't warn you..

SamanthaBruno May 02, 2021

I have been a customer of wish for over a year. I go to add a payment method and it won’t allow me. It says go to payment issues. I go on the website and it brings up my account that won’t allow me to add a payment. I’m so frustrated with wish. I emailed them numerous times and they won’t fix it

• Br
          Breyarda Coleman May 02, 2021

Plz I need help

@Breyarda Coleman your truly going to need it...GOOD LUCK

Evelyn Amaro Apr 25, 2021

I have summit all information that your asking me. And I'm still receiving a message to send all info. Again. Please help me.

• Cr
          Cristina Popescu Feb 25, 2021

Hi same problem I have wish cash in my account and when I try to place the order won't let me and I receive the message that I have issues payments, and then I receive another message to sent my email address and my ID photo which I did during this last 2 month and it say I will receive an answer in 3 businesses day, but so far nothing. Also I sent many emails at [email protected] and still no answer. It say I have problem with my account and payment issues. I am not allowed to contact an wish assistant. So don't know what to do. Can be fix this problem. If someone can answer to this problem please sent an email to: [email protected]

mark mclean Jun 11, 2021

@Cristina Popescu File a complaint with the California state attorney Generals office

Carmelo Giuliano Feb 08, 2021

• El
          Elizabeth Samuh Feb 03, 2021

I have ordered 20 items on shopping cart with wish and I have tried to pay with card but there seems to be a problem with my user account when I added my details of card to pay for order.

I would like to find out why my order is not going through

With regards
          Elizabeth samuh

• Fe
          FedupwithWish Jan 09, 2021

Same issue but not asked for a bank statement just Id. I would not send a bank statement or photo of my card as i read some guy has. I’ve been a customer for years and my other issue is they can take money out after I deleted my bank info but for quite a while now my refunds don’t go back into account so I’ve got a dispute going and they’ve locked me out until I drop the dispute which I can’t because the bank is doing the dispute as they paid Wish’s debt and they want they’re money back. What your experiencing is the same as me me username is incorrect and I only use one email account.

• Du
          Dulce Pembleton Perez Jan 05, 2021

Why I cant pay my debit card is always tell me to go wish.com/payment but I am trying to buy other item and I pay my debit card wont go thru what is going on with my account I only I order the last time they refund but never gave me money back I dont understsnd what is the problem please fix it for me so I can buy other items

• Ms
          Msgrimple Dec 29, 2020

I’ve been purchasing off Wish for years now and I’ve got an issue with being blocked for a dispute over a refund I never got back. Wish say they had refunded the money but it never made it into my account. So my bank said lodge a dispute now wish have blocked my account. I can’t get through on customer service and I can’t put my payment details in to pay the loans I have which have now gone past the due date. Can’t even get through on different wish websites. This truly is ridiculous.

mark mclean Jun 11, 2021

@Msgrimple file a complaint to the California state attorney Generals office that's what I did and was successful

• De
          Deeaun Dec 23, 2020

It won't change card or make ayents and itsast die my account was frozen over avistae it only asse to send photo of drivers license every day and I do it's been weeks no one has reviewed theany hotos of it lease help review my account and my citevaccountbmy card never stolen so I don't know what happened there lease help and cleary account so I can makey payment and get the gifts I do have ordered please help thank you deeaun webster

• Hindra Jiri Nov 08, 2020

Dobrý den. Nemohu se přihlásit k platbě.Pisete že je chyba v účtu. Nikdy jsem ho neměnil. [email protected]

James Haught50 Nov 06, 2020

i have purchase things before but t his time I keep getting "there's a problem with user account "

• Mf
          MfonAbasi Emmanuel Inyang Apr 21, 2020

I added items to my cart but I wanted to pay for only one item which was about 1$ but I was charged for all the items in the cart and my money was deducted for them. So I cancelled the ones I didn't want to buy so I'm waiting for my refund. Thank you.

mark mclean Jun 11, 2021

@MfonAbasi Emmanuel Inyang YOU WILL NOT GET ONE I PROMISE YOU.

• Sj
          Sjjj Mar 28, 2020

Trying to buy items on WISH and it keeps telling me that theirs an issue with my account. Go to the website to get it fixed... fat chance on that!!! I can’t get any where... I would love to continue to shop on WISH, if I can’t get it fixed, I will go elsewhere to shop like TOPHATTER!!! Never a problem there!!!

• Vi
          Victor Okechukwu Jan 11, 2020

Me too, wats going on

jacques martin claveau Jan 11, 2020

alllo comment ca que je suit pas capable de payer avec ma carte de credie jacques martin claveau [email protected]

• Es
          essence4115 Dec 29, 2019

I order before the 5th of December and have fotten two different delivary dates and the items still have not came and its the 29th of december2019

• Ib
          Ibrahim Abdulhamid Dec 15, 2019

Payment

Comments

• Ki
          Kira Eleison Pettet Nov 19, 2019

Wish.com will actually BLOCK you from even being able to see replies to your questions you ask them! Blocked from their OWN replies!!!

Chukwu Sharon Oct 28, 2019

This is Sharon, payment problem, every detail here is correct, I really need to buy something. Pls fix it. First time buyer

@Chukwu Sharon STAY AWAY

• Ne
          Nexhip Oct 13, 2019

I have problem with payment, can you solve

• Si
          Sidy Yoko Oct 01, 2019

Hi

Please am trying to pay for my products, but your system is not giving me access to pay
          My name Sidy Yoko card ending with 4819, I just bought some things 6 weeks ago
          can you fix it as soon as possible I have sent emails no responds to it

everardo-hector padilla Sep 20, 2019

please can I have yor number phone I will contat you

mark mclean Jun 11, 2021

@everardo-hector padilla contact you will not

everardo-hector padilla Sep 20, 2019

please you understand I am bad English because I don't have hear that lousy englis

everardo-hector padilla Sep 20, 2019

better my phon enumber is [protected] had inteeasy good communistion plaserpretes videi sign language please now you call me

everardo-hector padilla Sep 20, 2019

what mean is post, please tell me

oh, I writing bad English also Spanish. sign exactly englisgh

everardo-hector padilla Sep 20, 2019

please open for me wish still order

everardo-hector padilla Sep 20, 2019

0oh I never retur order and yes my card credit lost 2 times because I use wheel chair easy lost my thing now more safe better purse and bags
          yes I had money true

garys1958 Sep 18, 2019

By the way my email is [email protected] I siguest u get in touch with me asap, or I will take matters in to my own hands. your not my first scammers !!!

garys1958 Sep 18, 2019

There a [censored]ING SCAM!!! They over charged my account by $48.16, and like all of out there, I can not get a response . I have emailed them, I sent text & tried to call them, and nothing. I am going to BBB to help me get all my money back. AND STOP !!! them from scanning any other people that trusted them. I will not stop until they are shut down, or be HONEST!! TO US THAT TRUSTED THERE APP!!!

mark mclean Jun 11, 2021

@garys1958 you will be better off to file a complaint against them with the California state attorney Generals office

Alicia Camacho Aug 13, 2019

I am trying to buy some products from your company and I am having credit card problems. I Need to know what process do I have to make. I never have any problems with other company. Please reply as soon as possible.

• Mr
          mr alan bright Jul 22, 2019

I am having all the same problems when entering a new bank card and I can not pay sent bank statement as directed but have had no help at all

• Te
          Terri Litz May 08, 2019

I would like to delete some of the items that I put in my cart but when I click on the - nothing happens!

• As
          Asadullah Raza Apr 13, 2019

I'm trying to buy something but I cannot pay it always say payment issue please fix it

SamanthaBruno May 02, 2021

@Asadullah Raza I’m having the same problem

• As
          Asadullah Raza Apr 13, 2019

I'm trying to buy something but always saying payment issue I cannot pay I don't know why

• Ge
          Gertrude Appiah Apr 03, 2019

I have been as to send my driving lances, I also don't have driving lances, what should I do.

Thank you.

Gertrude Appiah.

• Rh
          Rhena D Stanley Feb 22, 2019

I continue to try to order from Wish, but new card payment is rejected. I have ordered many items in past, and I love Wish, and have recommended to all my friends.

I need to know what the problem is, please. I cannot show bank statement of recent purchases because it has been almost a year since i've been trying to order. My bank account was hacked multiple times, but issue finally resolved.

I have a new bank account, visa number that I submitted, but without success.

Please inform me if you do not want me as a customer. I assure you, I have loved all products I have received.
          Sincerely,
          Rhena D Stanley

Dorothy Wheelan Feb 08, 2019

I, personally am getting a bit fed up of this message. “Oops, there is something wrong with your PayPal account.”
          Answer this “ what is wrong with it?”
          I have no issues with other accounts, so WHY YOURS?
          If you do not wish me to have the requested items, just tell me.
          This “[censored]” is doing my head in, especially when you tell me I have items left in my cart.!!!}
          They are left in my cart because your system is defunct basically “ NOT FIT FOR PRACTICE”.
          Your not happy at my comments, neither am I.

Mayra Elizabeth Jan 28, 2019

Que onda siempre pago aquí y tengo crédito wish y ahora me salen con esto cada que voy a realizar el pago

• Ib

19 Jan 2019 PENDING - NETBANK TRANSFER PARRAMATTA AUS +$272.84
          13 Jan 2019 Open transaction detailsPAYPAL *DAWNWEBHOST [protected] AUS
          -$28.87 any more you go & get lost there is a lot more out & wish

Gale Lottbrein Jan 03, 2019

seem to be miss understanding last I ordered was 2 dog harnesses on October 23, 2018 and looked up my payment in my account of : 15.60

Oct 23

Date:
          10/23/2018
          Type:
          Debit
          payment was made to you ...I can't understand why I was locked out...I ave been ordering product for a few years ...please tell me what went wrong..thank you for your time...

Donna Rohde Dec 20, 2018

Will someone please help me? I want to buy using a gift card and it keeps telling me to come here, I don't see anywhere or anyone to help. I know you have wonderful stuff but I can't buy any of it!!!

Donna Plummer Dec 19, 2018

I have received 5 orders from you and I have 5 more on hold!!! YOU DON"T NEED MY BANK STATEMENT to see I have ordered from you!! Just look at my order history! I need those orders NOW (the rings) FIX THIS please.

Alayna Richelle Dec 18, 2018

I absolutely adore Wish. I love the quality and the prices. But the Wish customer service is absolute garbage. Not only was my account restricted for absolutely no reason, but when I tried to make a new account, the same restriction was also put on that account. I haven't been able to order from Wish for months now, and I've tried everything I can think of. If y'all could give a girl some customer support, it'd be really freaking nice.

• Ni
          Nicholas Labonte Dec 14, 2018

I have an item in my cart that says not available. Because of that I can’t remove it. There is no number pull down to change it to zero. So it won’t go away. Problem is that when I try to checkout it says error you have item(s) in your cart that are no longer available. I can’t do anything about it. Please help.

• At
          atrichrad Dec 09, 2018

it will not lete me ppl a oorder

• Go
          gool surty Dec 06, 2018

hello ihave asked you so many times, but to no avail, that would you take cash on delivery, but no reply, if you do not take cod then i can go to some other site, thankyoou gool surty

• To
          tomas grant Dec 06, 2018

Hello team, I'm traying to purchase sin november, i sent several request in order to fix this problem with no resolution, why can't hay purchase anymore?

• Pa
          Pam griffith Nov 27, 2018

please help I plced a order it wouldn't let me use promo code cybermon

• Mi
          Michaeldreed72 Nov 20, 2018

Wish.com I will never buy again from them. I tried to purchase an item and they refused to let me buy after I have spent thousands with them and the money was always there and I never had a problem with them before until I refreshed there app now it want let me buy. They asked for a bank statement so I sent it and they are still refusing it.

m a moore Nov 13, 2018

why can I not pay?

Alan godsell Oct 29, 2018

Even the Chinese don't have any luck with it I have a friend over there and she cant even order stuff

• Pe
          peechis1 Oct 25, 2018

I have been ordering for about 6 months. I complained about an item that was made wrong but I kept it. In August some how my information with my bank account was breached from their webstie and an item was charged to my credit card. the thief had changed my delivery address. I changed it back and I informed Wish immediatly along with my bank. When I went to purchase something their was a message saying they needed to confirm my e mail address and for me to upload my bank statement with the purchase. I did. It has been almost 2 months that I have things in my cart and every time I go to purchase a message comes up and tells me Oops! There is something wrong with your user account. Please go to wish.com/payment issue to resolve this. That website doesn't work. I keep sending a message to wish but they will not respond. Can someone tell me what is going on and if they no longer want customers then they need to just say so.

Sammy8 Oct 31, 2018

@peechis1 I'm having the same prob

İlyas kartal Oct 21, 2018

Wish giriyorum ama alış veriş edemiorum sebebi ni bilmiyorum bianda oldu benden eski bı ürün aldığım a dair odedigime dahil bı belge istedi veriorum olmuyor wishten. Müşteri hizmetleri görüştüm wish peyment issu giriniz Dior giriyorum burası cikior ugrasiorum bulamiorum bana yardımcı olabilir misiniz lütfen hesabimi dogrulayip ne sorun varsa haledip bian önce alış veriş etmek istiyorum artık lütfen yardımcı olun

İlyas kartal Oct 21, 2018

Wish hesabimi açamıyorum herşey denedim ama olmadı neden olduğunu bilmiorum www.wish peyment git Dior giriyorum burası cikior benden eski dukamni istediniz yoluyorum ama bana haber verin aydınlatın veya yorum yazın kacgundur ugrasiorum açılmıyor lütfen yardımcı olun benden yana skinti yok neyapmaliyim bilen varmı eski aldığım odedigime dair faturam hesabında var birisi bana yardım edin lütfen

İlyas kartal Oct 19, 2018

Hesabımı kullanmıyorum benden eski ödediğimiz banka ödenmiş olan bir doküman istediğiniz gibi yoladim ama bu son dokümanı yoladim yinede hesabım acilmior nasıl yapılır tarifi nedir yardımcı olur musunuz lütfen

Salmata Sheik Oct 16, 2018

Hi why is Wis suddenly asking me for my bank statement n won't allow me to buy a gain ????

Charlesdavis Oct 08, 2018

Need to fix this

Rebecca Crowe Oct 02, 2018

I've been trying to purchase from wish. For a couple days now but it keeps coming up with this...

Janice Wreggitt Sep 20, 2018

I sure would like to know what seems to be the problem with my account and I will not and will never send a screen shot of my bank account because I never use my account I use my credit card to secure payment to wish. straighten this mess out

Renee Morden Sep 13, 2018

I oder a pink table and I got it and it was damage I guess during shipment I was the thirty seven dollar one and last time I canplan thay wanted a picture of it and I have know way of takeing a picture of it and I don't know what too do with it I would like a refun on it I don't have money to get something broken I am willing to send it back if ide could get a refun

Renee Morden

• Ka
          Kathy Grogg Brown Sep 13, 2018

Why can't I pay for my order with my card there is money in there

Sanjeev Sharma Sep 04, 2018

HI . I'm Sanjeev Sharma . Problem in shopping . Please you fix the problem . Thank you

• Tr
          Tracy Lawson Sep 01, 2018

I have had nothing but trouble with this company called wish.com ... I will not ever order from here again. They have charged me for items I have never ordered then they were rejecting my card and I can't get anyone to reply to my emails. I should have known better not to shop with anyone you can't personally speak with. I'm finished with this company.

• Je
          Jewel Rowe Aug 24, 2018

I have funds in my account but am being directed to this site. I also am waiting for a previous order which was processed on the 25/7 for $26.80. This was 4 different jewellery items with doubles on two of them. Can you tell me approx delivery time also? Thankyou.

• Gi
          gillian comrie Jul 31, 2018

trying to buy from wish saying something went wrong with user account please advise how to rectifiy post code g672af

• Pr
          Pricy Bae Jul 05, 2018

I have been trying to buy an item but it keep saying sorry we currently cannot processes ur order, why is it like that

• Ar
          Arun Charar Jul 02, 2018

My sbi global card is not accepting to payment

• Bo
          Boris Ernesto Rodriguez Jun 16, 2018

Pues lo mismo no e podido hacer la compra con mi targeta me pide foto pero es mi primera compra que ago?

• Na
          nancy rundberg Jun 15, 2018

trying to buy from you. says its wants a copy of my bank statement. I used my credit card that if good.
          PLEASE CALL ME [protected] OR [email protected]

• Na
          nancy rundberg Jun 15, 2018

I am trying to buy from you. won't go thru. says it wants a copy of my bank statement. you have my credit card number. isn't this enough. I love your products and have 3 items on hold. please take care of this problem
          Call me NANCY [protected] OR [email protected]

• Mu
          Musa kanu May 31, 2018

I have made an order and i try to checkout but i can not make a payment they usually refered me to this site that is why i decide to write you for help

• Fa
          Faisal alam May 24, 2018

How can I buy order when I made a payments he say there is some issues with wish.com to resolve this problem go to site http.www.wish.com
          Payment issue so how can I buy product tell me now plz

• Ed
          Eder llanos May 13, 2018

Hello when i want to Pay my order it Say it have problem with my card payment i don't know what happen ..please i need help..

Alejandra Virginia Acosta May 10, 2018

Compré varios productos con mi tarjeta de débito pero ahora no me permite hacerlo

Mariam Dolley Apr 18, 2018

I tried to make a purchase at wish four different times but yet it keep on rejecting my debit card and ask me to speak with wish customers service support for details.can someone please help me with my purchase.

Mariam Dolley Apr 18, 2018

I tried to make a purchase on wish but it never allowed me .I don't know why and is not my first time ordering items.can some one please help me so my purchase can go through.

• Ph
          Phatgyrl Apr 07, 2018

I am having a problem. I did the 30 thing, but had to change cards because if fraud and wish was unable to take the payment, but when I tried to put in the new card infoit was sending me to a different screen that was asking me to send a picture of the payment but I can't send a picture because a payment was not taking out. Can u help me to update my credit card info.

• Su
          Sunshine8771 Apr 06, 2018

I am having the same problem trying to purchase items on wish.com the thing won't let me pay with my debit/credit card. Then it said my address was incorrect, then it asked for a bank statement when this was my first time every joining to purchase items. Has anyone got information on help for this? Or a fix yet? Is this site fraudulent or scam? I see so many good reviews but yet so many bad ones too. This is ridiculous!!!

• Pr
          Prince58 Feb 23, 2018

Hi I to are having problems with wish asking for bank statement has anyone one been able to contact them or have any answers thanks

• Mi
          Michaeldreed72 Nov 20, 2018

@Prince58 They don't answer I am unistalling wish and just gonna buy from top hatter

Christinalovesglenn Jan 31, 2018

I'm trying to make a purchase and it tells me u need a picture of my bank statement with a picture of a previous purchase. But I have never purchased anything before. How can I get this problem fixed?

Christinalovesglenn Jan 31, 2018

I'm trying to make my 1st purchase and its telling me to send a picture with my bank statement with a previous purchase. I have never purchased anything before. Very frustrating. What do I need to do? My e-mail is [email protected]

• Ba
          Banita Knight Jan 26, 2018

I am trying to make a purchase wish is not accepting my payment this have been going on for a year. Please help

• Sh
          [email protected] Jan 17, 2018

The card I was using was prepaid which expired, therefor I have decided to use my visa which is causing a problem. check my history and u will see my last order was in april 2016

• Mu
          mummylondon Dec 14, 2017

Please, I couldn't make a payment. it always says opps something went wrong with my account, I should visit www.wish payment..., I have no idea of what went wrong.

• Ad
          [email protected] Dec 01, 2017

I have bewn buying on wish suddenly I was told to send my email and my last purchase on wish I tried to do it. it will show transaction successful and that they'll get back to me after 3 working days. it's months now they haven't gotten back to me. if they don't want me to be patronizing them they should send me an email.

• Lo
          Lorraine Gallagher Diering Nov 15, 2017

I bought five fingerling monkeys from wish September 10, 2017. your company took my 77.00, yet I never received my order. I feel like this is a scam . will never buy from wish again, also told everyone I know never to buy anything from your company. you stole from me. also I notified my credit card company of this transaction .

• Tr
          tracey rose Nov 12, 2017

did anyone get answers from wish as ive been trying to buy stuff from them for ages

• Sn
          Sneed4real Oct 28, 2017

Hi i to I'm new to buying off wish about three months ago I order about $150 worth of stuff in it would not accept my debit card which had the money on it so I kept trying but it kept on asking me to provide a bank statement which I didn't have but I did have a purchase come off my card that they later refunded me back for I keep getting the same treatment every time I use it wish that is the first they sent me a free phone case but wouldn't place my order like today it sent me to some redirect options

Janet Adams Oct 10, 2017

trying to buy some stuff and it won't let me check out ?? can you fix this problem ? how can I check out ? thank you [email protected]

• Ki
          Kit cat Sep 14, 2017

I am also a first time user and had all of my orders refunded. How can I show a statement when I have never ordered from Wish before? Would love for someone to contact me and figure this out!

• Am
          Amanda Maria Gilbert Dec 06, 2017

@Kit cat I'm having problems with wish I can't pay for items in my basket because it's asking me to send a picture of my bank statement, but I don't have paper statements with proof of payment for items paid from them.

• By
          Byron L. Peters May 03, 2018

@Amanda Maria Gilbert Please use added caution when making credit card purchases from a company overseas. As well as a company that has no customer service representatives to call and discuss a concern you might have with billing, or product, or status of an order.
          I've had nothing but par professional assistance from Wish reps in helping me with an order or an issue with purchasing an item.
          They're to be called by their stage names void of you ever finding out who is responsible for their promises, or garantees, or refunds... Complete lies and misleading information and statents that cannot be 100% confirmed or legitimized.
          I can go on and on and on about the pros and cons of shopping on line.
          I'm not making but a chosen few purchases from Wish that I know if something goes wrong I will recover my losses eventually and I hold no hope in Wish practicing what they preach. "We got your back"! That's a WISH motto.

• Zi
          Ziu Sep 06, 2017

Hi, I always order my items from wish, i received them im happy with it, then i order mobile phones for my partner & my kids with other items and they refund my money back. I make another order last 3 months untill now, but when i slide the button it says "slide to pay" its not working it says click on the Contact Support so we can help you. Please i need to sort out what happen on my payment card.

• Ya
          Yadira B Blankinship Aug 24, 2017

On July I was visiting my family in Panama Rep. Of Panama. I heard about Wish products and their low prices. I place an order of $297.00. It was confirmed and later refund my order because chase visa decline my order. This never happen to me in any of my cards and I have excellent credit history. When I came back to my home in Georgia, called the Visa Card customer Service. They said it was just for security due to maybe someone was using my card out of the USA but was no problem, and I can charge in my card again with no problem. I tried to place my order with Wish but since that decline I have trie everything and can't place my order. I charge my next order with another credit card and still can't get my approval. Can you explain to me what's wrong? If not, I will stop my orders.

Wish.com — Can't get into my wish account

I need to talk to a real person and can't get anybody ive been logged out of my wish account and can't get...

Wish.comorders gone from order history

I have ordered three items from wish on the 25th of May, on the 26th of May I received an email stating that my orders have been shipped, all three.
        When I click on the tracking tab I get an error 404 banner on the wish.com website. I have no items listed under order history so contacting Wish.com via the website is impossible.
        I have used After ship to track my orders and two of them state that they are in transit and the third one does not exist.
        Order number: 59267ee9722c84e804f4bc86
        Tracking Numbers:
        RQ932925660CN - In transit as per After ship
        [protected] - In transit (arrived destination country) as per After ship
        YLCMY19002914 - Does not exist.

Can you please assist me in this matter?

• Ju
            Julie Wamsley Oct 23, 2020

I ordered the exact same tshirt as well as another cat print tshirt. The other tshirt arrived but the one pictured above has not arrived. My purchase history has disappeared and the only proof I have is that I paid by paypal. Maybe the merchant who sells the above tshirt needs looking into since it has happened again.

Carmen4 Jun 29, 2020

Order history completely VANISHED with half the order still missing!!! Now, no way to know. Will dispute with Pay Pal. Screw you!

• Pe
            Peter r Alexander May 04, 2020

I did get one good order for a watch from them a good bargain since then all of the above.advice try somewhere else.

• Cr
            Cristina G Dec 12, 2018

I logged out and when i logged back in my order history is gone.

Caseyck Jul 18, 2018

Can't fine my older my old email I dont Kwon here is new email [email protected] I not not get pack at all do not known tracking #

• Ig
            Ignazia Jul 16, 2018

My order history is empty I deleted my wish account now I don’t remember on what I ordered it my order one is today n few others orders on 12 July

• La
            laurisha Apr 22, 2018

I need help can't find my order on my tablet as I ordered item on phone got email saying it's been delivered and I haven't received it is tried tracking item n my post office but saying in correct tracking number this is the third time it's done this time item was delivered to Warrington I think as at end of tracking number was wr I'm sick of this been trying to get in touch with wish but can't get to them to complain and find out whats is going on with ordersanyone know how to get past 404 thing

• Sk
            Sky moretti Apr 19, 2018

My friend order from them and still waiting for her order since 2015

• Ol
            Olegas Apr 19, 2018

Where my items my order history disapeared an points too.

• Ol
            Olegas Apr 19, 2018

No order history where disappeared?no answers not received 3 items

Wish — Delivery that I haven't received

I've ordered a pair of jeans boots from wish however yodel delivered them and left them outside my...

WishMy order hasn't been received

I orderd 2 android boxes and never recieved them the post office claimed they delivered them but I havent receieved them this is a first for me I never not recoeved my orders so is there a way to make a claim on my items that I havent recieved if so can you please guide in the steps I need to take as a customer I would really appreciate your help in anyway thank you kenneth walker

My order hasn't been received

Wish.com — Leather jacket

This company is harvesting card numbers, not supplying orders, and when supplying any of the products, they...

Wish.comFlash drive / micro sd drive

Purchased 6+ flash drives from Wish.com. However I started having a problem so after research I found that they could be counterfeit. After further testing all of the drives and microsd were counterfeit. Customer support states that I need to send everything individually packaged and posted back to them to get a refund. After that it's not much of a refund so I thought I would notify everyone possible to this.

Wish.com — Refund system — scam for merchants and buyers?

We are merchants and sell on wish.com. we sell good products, but unfortunately, from the third month of...

Wish.com — Counterfeit product sale

- July 12th 2015 and July 15th 2015 -Order No #5594bb7a89ead041014822a9 and #...