1 Sansome Street, San Francisco, CA, 94104, US

Reviews and Complaints

Limited quantity deals is a scam

Avoid Wish's "Limited Quantity Deals" it's a click bait scam. I shop from Wish a lot and...

Not being able to make purchase

I have been trying to pay for the items in my cart it keeps telling my to verify my identity I have made several purchase same name same credit card same address so I have no idea what to do it will not tell me how to prove who I am need help would like things in my cart soon what do I need to prove who I am and why did this pop up now after all this time

• Updated by Donna Merwin · Jun 09, 2019

I have made the same complaint before now I find out that my order that I was okey was now canceled and the order I am trying to do now will not go through but my first order is now starting to arrive at my home so first one is being delivered number two was canceled number three will not let me order same name same address same card why is this going on please answer my message I would like to get this resolved

• Pe
    PELLEGRIN Paul Jun 07, 2019

J'ai essayé de payer pour les articles dans mon panier, il me demande de vérifier mon identité, j'ai acheté plusieurs fois le même nom, même carte de crédit, même adresse, alors je ne sais pas quoi faire, cela ne me dira pas comment prouver qui je suis ai-je besoin d’aide voudrais-je avoir des choses dans mon panier bientôt qu'est-ce qu'il me faut pour prouver qui je suis et pourquoi est-ce que cela est apparu maintenant après tout ce temps
    Mon nom est mr pellegrin paul compte l.c. l la celle saint cloud dans le 78
    J'ai aux total 7 articles dans mon panier en instance de payment part la faute du service client qui ne m'en a pas encore resolue ce probleme
    Etant un client qui en commande beaucoup sur wich, je pence que je vais changer de cremerie suite a une erreur de wich.
    Mr pellegrin paul

• Me
    Megan Dipietro Jul 16, 2019

I don't have bank account so I can't send you bank statement

• Br
    Brenda LaMantia Aug 01, 2019

Unable to purchase on iPhone device

• Ri
    Richard Dias Aug 07, 2019

My account has been blocked. I was asked to submit relevant documents which I have. No response.

Joe Campos Nov 23, 2019

@Richard Dias I have been doing busses with you for a long time, but now that the holydays are here I can not get and order in with you why

• Ha
    Haim Brenner Aug 22, 2019

For some reason my account is blocked and I don't have a payment option in Pay Pal. I will ask for your help.

shopper8 Nov 05, 2019

Darlene Leee Apr 05, 2020

@shopper8 I try to put my new card info it not taking it

• We
    west faraon Nov 21, 2019

why my email doesnot exist

Joe Campos Nov 23, 2019

Why can I not order from you, give me a good reason

anh nguyen Dec 13, 2019

I have been to pay the items in my cart it keeps telling my to verify my identify I have make several purchase same name same credit cart same address so I have no idea what to do it will not tell me how to prove who I am need help would like things in my cart soon what do I need to prove who I am and why dit this pop up now after all this time. Thanks!

anh nguyen Dec 13, 2019

why can I not order from you, give me a good reason and help me thanjs!

• Li
    Lisa D Little Dec 16, 2019

I’ve been trying for 3 weeks to make purchases but it says there’s an issue with my account. My card info will not submit and it’s on your end at Wish. I’ve been charged 7 charges that haven’t been refunded yet totaling $422.96. I keep sending my bank statements ID and you keep asking for the same documents. I’d like my money and my account unblocked. This is a terrible way to do your customers!

• Na
    Naseem Chilab Jan 09, 2020

I have not been able to make payments it keeps saying error check your account, I’ve checked, it’s seems many people are complaining about the the same thing? Give me an answer please

• La
    Larry Land Feb 18, 2020

Can not place orders they said with email address but I am sure it was mine from my phone and always use my pc. my email is Lfrank479332gmail.com . I do not know what email or what mistake I made but I make them on my phone all the time. Thank you Larry L.

• Ju
    Julia4270 Mar 22, 2020

Been trying to checkout for the last 4 days, can't access my cart. Have over £60 in wish cash that they won't send back to my bank account. Nothing wrong with the app or the devices I am using as I have set up another account using a different e-mail address and there is no problem with this one. why have you blocked access to my cart???????

• Be
    beavsharpei Mar 31, 2020

I have spent hundreds of dollars at Wish. What in the name of dear God is going on. Keep getting same stupid message. Has Wish been taken over by hackers or ??????????? This is stupid. When are you going to fix it. I'm not the only one. Look at all the notes

Shirley Stanton Jun 25, 2020

I am trying to make a purchase but it keeps saying verify my I’d how do I do this from shirls stanton email [email protected]

• Lu
    Lucille Mcdowell Jul 08, 2020

Attn, wish you have 13 of my packages that ive paid for in full! and ive not recieved them yet. pls notify me as to whats going on with all of my deliveries, also all of my order history has been deleted frm. my page with wish. pls send my packages that ive ordered or refund all of my monies back into my acct. now, and I mean right now its been two months and still my orders have not been recieved by delivery. ms. lucille mcdowell / address 71 town square circle apt. #103 stafford, va. 22554. im awaiting a of your reasons for non delivery to my address, I have no way to track any of my packages. give me my orders or replace all of my money back into my acct.

Annawillemina Jul 09, 2020

I do have a new email address „[email protected] and a new tel nr. How do I submit that to you. When I change my e mail address the confirmation code goes to the old tel nr or old email address.
    Thanks for your help.

Frances Bourke Jul 28, 2020

Hi my name is Frances I’ve been trying to make purchases on wish and it won’t allow me to purchase anything I’ve checked with my bank and things are fine there can you please fix the problem please thanks

Account on hold

Hello My account has been put on hold by wish.com, I am unable to contact their support and I have many order...

Where's my stuff?

Do you people even have a list of things that I've ordered and you haven't shipped yet, or do I have to go through my PayPal account? I see other things I'd like to order but not if I'm just giving you money for nothing. I'm sure I've been waiting over a month. I wonder how many items I just never received because I kept ordering and not paying a lot if attention. Must I go through my PayPal to check?

Can't get into my wish account

I need to talk to a real person and can't get anybody ive been logged out of my wish account and can't get back in tried to change my password but it tells me this page has expired I need to know how to get back in so I can see the progress of my orders I have 2 separate orders that's coming in and I would like to make sure I get everything cause I jhave 2 things that I haven't received from a while back and can't get because it was more than 30 days I want to make sure I get what I paid for I order a lot off of wish and will continue to do so if someone will call me and help me

• Co
    Cookezboyz Oct 14, 2018

I cannot log in to my wish account... I put in my ID and Password and it keep telling me that they are incorrect!! Even when I try to sign in with Facebook... same thing! I used to be able to just click on my app and it would open it ... no signing in ... now I can’t even get in! HELP

• Ki
    killspree101 Oct 20, 2018

@Cookezboyz You're having the same issue? Glad to know I'm not alone. My phone just broke, and I had to see the progress of my orders (because, of-fucking-course-, they're late), and it won't let me log on to the website. Do you think it's an internal error? Even the Customer Support hotline won't work.

mayflower 7 Jan 11, 2019

I cannot log in to my wish account.. I put in my id and password keeps telling me it's incorrect. Sign in with face book same thing!

• Wh
    What's a display name? Jan 19, 2019

I can't get into my Wish shopping page. The Wish symbol flashes but then goes away and I'm blocked. Any advise. It worked fine until yesterday. I've ordered several items but wasn't due to received them until February.

• Da
    David Dickinson Feb 13, 2019

I have ordered some goods from Wish but the website will not let me sign in it says incorrect email or password, i have reset my password. I am using an iPhone 6S……Dave.

• Cy
    Cyndi Irene Feb 13, 2019

Ok, so I've become the latest victim to thee Wish issue:( I've been using Wish for 6 weeks with no problems. Been buying up a lot of stuff for car and home gadgets. Everything has come so far. I am blessed with gut feelings and something told me to go on the App this morning and really look at all my orders. While inside it kept saying error when I attempted to update cart or remove from cart. Then I logged out. Never let me log back in...kept saying incorrect email or password, even though I did 2 separate password resets from within my personal email. So, I'm thankful for that now everything's from my memory has been written down to track. I pray I get my orders. So far, I had loved Wish. My 🤞🙏

Sunshine Daydream Feb 13, 2019

Well, I too am having an issue logging in. They sent me an email to check on status of an order and I've changed my password twice to no avail. I am just going to wait and see if the issue resolves itself before I panic.

Astrid van den Hoff Feb 13, 2019

Same.. Since yesterday I'm not able to login anymore. Had wish credits on there and a few items that are on its way..

• To
    Tomtwo Feb 13, 2019

Having the same issue. Mildly beyond frustrated. reset password, telling me user/email or password is wrong from PC.

I was having a problem with the website telling me "Youre doing that too much" when attempting to order something. I logged out, and presto this is what happens.

I am pissed.

Astrid van den Hoff Feb 13, 2019

I managed to login again in the app. I clicked on "create new account", filled in my original name, email and password and clicked "create". Ended up on my old account. I am not sure if it works on the site as well..

• To
    Tomtwo Feb 13, 2019

I logged in on a new account. Site tells me "Opps you did that too much" whenever I try to put something into my basket. Site is absolutely broken right now

Astrid van den Hoff Feb 13, 2019

App gives the same error.. I'm just glad my acc still works.. 😂 I can't do anything with my basket, but I can see my open orders again

Chrissy82hu Feb 13, 2019

Hi all, any luck for anyone on wish?! Having the same issue, unable to log on, password reset, restart, app delete and re load, im still locked out. Wish phone support not available, not getting answer on email either.

Dreadarrr Feb 13, 2019

Same here. Deleted and downloaded app. Changed pass like 6 times. Still claims it's the wrong pass or mail. Same on the website

• Ko
    Komal Choksi Feb 13, 2019

I have the same problem. I reset my password five times!! But each time I get a message incorrect email or password. Frustrating

Chrissy82hu2 Feb 13, 2019

@Komal Choksi Hey, i just managed to get in! Did not Access via wish app, used Chrome instead and now im in. The user interface just a little different but im in, have you tried it perhaps?

Dreadarrr Feb 13, 2019

@Chrissy82hu2 I tried it. Same problem there for me

Chrissy82hu2 Feb 13, 2019

@Dreadarrr Its deffinitely the app. I can view my cart and profile if i open it via Chrome /wish. Com.

• Do
    Donna Kafetzidis Apr 16, 2019

I can't get into my wish account. When I try to bring my account up it tells me ' CAN'T BE FOUND' can you tell me what has happened that I can't find my account???

DRA37 Jun 23, 2020

I cant get into my account i try signing in it says sign in with facebook well that dont work either this is bull shit and the customer service wont help either i have order and cant even check on them i use to not have this problem and could get into my account without signing in i dont know whats going on but cant get any help with wish

Delivery that I haven't received

I've ordered a pair of jeans boots from wish however yodel delivered them and left them outside my property and didn't even have the decency to knock my neighbors and leave my parcel there he left it in front of a car when returning home in the evening I seen the card in my letter box went to look outside no parcel so I phoned yodel and explained to them that the parcel wasn't there I've been trying for weeks to get my parcel I tried my neighbors I even contacted the post office in got in touch with wish no joy I tried yodel for them to tell me I have to take it up with wish I filled a complaint and still haven't got anywhere I've emailed wish and I'm being ignored now I paid for my item and delivery charges so there for I'm supposed to get dealt with better than this I've lost days of work my phone bill is high and still I haven't received my item I'm very very disappointed I've spent money with wish for them to deal with me like this all the emailing I'm emailing nobody is responding to me and I'm sorry but I want my money back and compensated to

Leather jacket

This company is harvesting card numbers, not supplying orders, and when supplying any of the products, they are well below standard/dangerous... their address if real is... ONE Sansome, 40th floor, 1 Sansome street, san fransisco 94104.. go round there and give them a kicking about there customer relations, that's if they care...and get my £19 back if you can.. They are robbers and villains with no customer care hatsoever

Flash drive / micro sd drive

Purchased 6+ flash drives from Wish.com. However I started having a problem so after research I found that they could be counterfeit. After further testing all of the drives and microsd were counterfeit. Customer support states that I need to send everything individually packaged and posted back to them to get a refund. After that it's not much of a refund so I thought I would notify everyone possible to this.

Refund system — scam for merchants and buyers?

We are merchants and sell on wish.com. we sell good products, but unfortunately, from the third month of selling on this platform, the site became full of scammers ("buyers") who receive the product and ask for a refund ilegitimately.

Wish freezes the money and tell the merchant that the money was refunded. we as merchants cannot dispute or appeal the decision, and no real person will contact us ever. we send several emails with no reply. there is no way to recover our money. cheaters can easily say "the product is bad" and wish immediately refunds (or at least they say so).

3 times in 1 month we were victims of scammers who got free stuff from us. today it was the fouth!. the easiness to cheat is so amazing, that I think that maybe wish scams also the buyers, they don't pay back the refund, and they don't pay the goods to the merchants either. please do not buy or sell on wish.com!!! be careful!!!

If you are a merchant, better look after another selling platform, or after a few months of good selling, you will start losing money and effort. if the platform cannot provide full assistance with real people, if they cannot answer an email, if they don't let you dispute a claim and let you negotiate directly with a buyer that may have a problem with your products, then don't trust it!! it may be a scam!!

• Ra
    Randi0026 Oct 19, 2015

Wish.com is by far the biggest disappointment iv ever had deal with before. Iv had the worst experience and I am livid to say the least. I tried to load my details onto the wish application because I wanted to purchase afew items.. It said " card declined" about a half hour later I received a bank notification about almost R300 (R271 to be exact) has been deducted from my account by "context logic" totally freaking out I get on the fraud line with my bank and they tell me this was a online purchase.. I then explain that the application declined my card so how could money have been withdrawn. I contact wish support and explain what happened to one of their agents by the name of Amber. This girl was cocky and bursting with attitude ..telling me for a lack of better words that I'm lieing they didn't deduct money! I then sent her a screen shot of the bank notification and she tells me PayPal will refund me within 2 days. After 2 days I contact support again and spoke to another agent who now has decided to ignore me. It's been two weeks and no response. I have absolutely no reason to go through all this effort for a "freebie" and iv got all the emails and screenshots as evidence. These people are CROOKS AND THEY MAKE UNAUTHORIZED DEDUCTIONS FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT !! I WILL BE PUTTING THIS ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. ITS DISGUSTING HOW THEY OPPORATE. I'm not going to throw my hands up in the air and leave it like this.. If anyone can get back to me on this .. I urge you to do so because iv got paper trail on the above mentioned!

• Ro
    Ronald Rhone Mar 21, 2018

@Randi0026 Guys instead of bragging about WISH here, why don't we file a lawsuit together?

I was selling on wish for almost 3 months and I have lost almost 5000 euros in refunds for no reason. I stopped selling on their platform but it makes me feel stupid every time I think of the money they stole from me.

You can go to the link below and start the process for the lawsuit. It is explained very clearly in all European languages there.
    We can make a change together.

• Ra
    Ray Rogers Jan 25, 2017

We have had exactly the same issue with Wish.com. We tested the marketplace for about 21 days and did $1500 worth of sales. We were debited (without our authorization) $352 worth of refunds. A whopping 23% refund rate. Six orders were refunded unilaterally by the "customer service team". As a 3rd party seller do not list on Wish.com as you will definitely not make money. We pulled all our listings from the site today.

• Sm
    smburn Sep 13, 2017

Wish marketplace has scammed me also, I will no longer tolerate having marketplace take my money with one hand and beat me with a stick with another.

• Am
    Amaz On Nov 01, 2017

Dears, stop to treat us like any "idiots" ? Already contacted you staff on e-mail: [email protected] and no any response from more than 2 months now! This is about 34000$ you criminal company due for our sales on you wish.com marketplace!

Stop to respond with automatic non-sense stupid messages and resolve our problem! Already contact you e-mail provided for more than 90 days now and no any response from them - stop You criminal, rip-off scam activity to refund the Buyers without any reason and Before the Items returned to legal Sellers/owners or we process you criminals in the International Courts!

This is ilegal scam and fraud by International and European Trading Law from you company to refund Buyers without Before returned the goods to legal Sellers/owners!

You have 24 hours to provide a payments proofs on all our refunded Orders and our saldo due for more than 120 days now without any reason or our and other 23 Sellers scammed by you company - we open a collective claim about you fraud, scam company in the European Courts and we guarant you company wil be pay high fines and will be banned for life to provide services to all European Customers and in all European Union !

Also we send a collective claims to all Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex etc. with a request to remove all you listings from them searches because you for long years continue to scam and fraude Sellers on refund Orders BEFORE Goods returned to legal Owners/Sellers requested by International Trading Law.

Also we repeat - all our Items carrefully checked before shipped and in new condition and work 100% correctly !

You have 24 hours to provide a full payment on our saldo due and a compensation on delayed payment or we process you criminals in the Court!

Regards

Wallmart.win

frenchy market Nov 05, 2017

Bonjour a tous, J'ai été moi aussi vendeuse sur WISH, moralité, j'ai perdu plus de 1300 euros. Soit disant des clients qui n'ont jamais recu leur commandes. Non seulement les clients ont recu leurs produits mais en plus ils ont été remboursés. Et pourtant, j'ai moi aussi fourni des preuves de mes envois. Wish m'a répondu que je n'avais choisi un de leurs transporteurs alors que mon envoi n'était pas valable. J'ai envoyé mes articles en mode so COLISSIMO en fournissant achaque le numéro de suivi des envois. Mais WISH exigait le tracking de l'URL. En France, la Poste Francaise ne fournit pas le tracking de l'envoi. Il faut aller sur le site Colissimo.fr et taper le numéro du colis. Je leur ai expliqué de long en large comment cela se passait. Rien a faire, ils n'ont rien voulu savoir et m'ont retenu le montant de mes ventes>. Ce sont de véritables escrocs qui arnaquent les vendeurs européens. Ils ne répondent jamais. Wish est a proscrire pour tous les vendeurs européens. Je suis tres en colére et dégoutée. J'aimerai tout simplement que WISH disparaisse mais cela semble bien difficile. Je hais ce site au plus haut point !!! GROSSE ARNAQUE !! Ils devraient eller en prison pour fraude. Melle Sylvie KORENFELD, Boutique frenchymarket.com.

• Ro
    Ronald Rhone Mar 21, 2018

@frenchy market Les gars au lieu de se vanter de WISH ici, pourquoi ne pas déposer une plainte ensemble?

Je vendais sur souhait depuis presque 3 mois et j'ai perdu près de 5000 euros de remboursements sans raison. J'ai arrêté de vendre sur leur plate-forme, mais je me sens stupide chaque fois que je pense à l'argent qu'ils m'ont volé.

Vous pouvez aller au lien ci-dessous et commencer le processus pour le procès. Il est expliqué très clairement dans toutes les langues européennes.
    Nous pouvons faire un changement ensemble.

• Je
    Jean Bernard Jun 06, 2018

@Ronald Rhone comment ça foncion sur ce lien
    je suis avec vous totalement

• Ar
    Artistically Jan 13, 2018

As a buyer, I agree that it's extremely easy to get a refund and keep the product. I've never scammed a seller on wish, but my first time shopping on wish I was amazed at how easy it was to request a refund. I ordered some markers that had completely different colors as advertised (some were the same shade and half of them were grays), the zipper on the bag came right off, and it was a different brand than advertised. All I had to do was send a picture to them and my money was back in about a few hours to a day. Also, I recently saw a listing that showed 168 markers for sell for 2 dollars, but what the seller failed to mention was that it was only 1 marker per order (I read the reviews). Basically my point is, while the refund system does screw over genuine sellers, I think it's the only solution Wish has been able to come up with for complete buyer satisfaction and avoid faulty sellers like those.

frenchy market Jan 13, 2018

I completely agree with that. I was a seller on WISH the kept my money about 2000 euros, never refund me. My last orders were before noivember and I have never been paid. WISH= BEGGAR.
    My shop frenchy marlet is located in France and we are telling the french and american and chinese justice so that wish pays its sellers. Melle Sylvie KORENFELD. Regards from France.

• Ib
    Ibra87 Apr 01, 2018

There are a lot of scams from sellers on Wish, and not buyers who are scammers. Some markets describe falsely their items, like laptop 64 g+ 4 G... and finally it's a screen protection. it happened to me and made a refund request. So customers are privileged because as a customer, when i pay to buy something, i buy it because i need it, if i knew that what i received do not correpond to what i purchased, i wouldn't waste time, money and make a withdrawal request. whatever, sellers are more scammers than buyers.

• Kr
    KrissyGTP Apr 16, 2018

There are alot of customers with broken or wrong thing sent that wish is doing nothing about and they claim to give u a refund with in 14 buissness days yet they dont return delivery fees even if the product hasnt been even processed yet but u paid for it all. Meanwhile i havent heard of one person getting thier refund there are people still waiting months and nothing. From what i have gone through and seen is sellers u send out product its wrong one or size or something wrong with it they request refund comes out of both pockets they dont get free profuct as they never get thier refund like me . so where does the money actually go?

• Ye
    Yehoshua Pinto Aug 28, 2018

I too a merchant and experiencing hell and theft from WISH.

This week they added a new whopper.

1) $50 fee for auto cancelled orders by WISH. Imagine that ! You sell an item for a $1 profit. and if their algorithm cancels your order they collect $50 from you !!!
    2) They charge fines for delivery of products that arrive after some date they choose regardless of tracking number we provide.
    3) This on top of 15% commission fees.
    And the list goes on. There is no customer service and you can't get in touch with anyone.
    Real scam..

• La
    Larisa Kalaschenkow Oct 09, 2018

Wish owes two refunds They say it takes 5-10 days. I've been waiting for 13 days. I keep sending messages to customer support and havent gotten a reply.

• Wi
    WishMerchant Oct 11, 2018

Wish fines their merchants 20% of product prices if tracking does not show up in 7 days, They fail to realize that it can take up to 10 days for tracking to show up on some carriers. We would like to know what do you do with the FINE money, do you give it to customers or is this another revenue stream to defraud sellers. The fines are ludacris and put sellers at a loss. Wish should seriously get rid off the fine policy, this will be their demise as seller will get fed up. Sellers are being exploited and not treated fairly. Sellers should be given WISH fines, not the other way round, ungrateful bunch, who is the ones that feed you? the seller and buyer

• Ge
    gebeya24 Mar 24, 2019

I purchased item from Wish.com but money is taken away from my account however their app says i don't have purchase history, it keep on asking me to complete my purchase. i tried to contact wish customer service more than 5 times with no avail. wish.com is a scam website.

No Frauds Jul 18, 2019

I would like info/direction to report a buyer who frequently lays claim items are not received. Thank you.

Counterfeit product sale

- July 12th 2015 and July 15th 2015
-Order No #5594bb7a89ead041014822a9 and # 55a63a9942aaa9410582847a
-Ordered 2 Items 1TB flash drive and 2TB flash drive for $38.00 and $108.00 from the company website geek app. They have shipped me a Fake, Counterfeit, NON working items (to the say). even tho' the space displays as 1TB and 2TB one of it only has 16GB working space while other one doesn't even show that.

Wish does not accept their mistake in-spite of promising hassle free shopping. They don't accept their mistake, and want me to pay them for Shipping it back. While it is NOT my mistake they sent me a BAD broken Counterfeit product, it is theirs. I did not buy it from Wish.com because someone else sold it, I bought it because they promised me hassle free shopping and promises that they could not keep. you cannot send a broken bad item and expect other party to pay to return it back. I asked for their and their counterpart seller help to resolve ample number of times but no help. Hence this complaint.

Here below is the info that proves its defective and counterfeit FYI
Scanning Information:

Scanning: 35000 of 1999754 MByte tested.
The media is likely to be defective.
15.4 GByte OK ([protected] sectors)
18.7 GByte DATA LOST ([protected] sectors)
Details:0 KByte overwritten (0 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
18.7 GByte corrupted ([protected] sectors)
0 KByte aliased memory (0 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x00000003dcaa4000
Expected: 0x00000003dcaa4000
Found: 0x0000000000000000
H2testw version 1.3
Writing speed: 5.73 MByte/s
Reading speed: 9.58 MByte/s

Mad Man Merica Aug 18, 2015

Same here they sent me a 500gig flash drive and is only really 13 gigs which is now an unusable bricked drive. How are they even allowed to keep doing this, from Internet research, it seems to be companies from only China.

sunnysak Aug 22, 2015

If you guys want to join a law-suite... we should. I am fixing to send them a letter from my lawer

JOhoho Apr 26, 2016

I have ordered lots of things from them and just few item arrived, but the rests are still waiting. They already took my money. It's been a month already. I am worry that they won't send my orders but just took my money.

Manas Ranjan Patnaik May 22, 2016

Truth always reveals

Shane718 Oct 16, 2016

I bought a fake 128GB thumbdrive from them last year. I assumed it was too good to be true and was right. After about 4GB it wipes all the data and rewrites over itself. A little common sense and general 'buyer beware' warning goes a long way. But there are a lot of people losing important data because they don't test the droves first or have any idea what they're buying.

• Re
    Red Corvette Jun 08, 2018

Wish.com is nothing but a front to move US cash to Chinese counterfeiters. Wish.com is using credit card companies and in 1 transaction they commit 3 felony acts as I SEE IT. aiding the counterfeit ops in china, selling fake goods to US Consumers and wire fraud by using interent and credit card payments. Why the DOJ has not investigated or shut them down is mind blowing. I bought Items supposed to be shipped from San Francisco and they were shipped from China and very clearly fakes. Ive filed complaints with the DHS and my federal elected officials.

SurSon Jun 19, 2018

I bought a 2 TB flash drive and the actual size of the flash drive was 51.0 GB. The website is a scam. Dont buy anything from this website. Not sure how the some TV shows run their ads. I got the flash drive from China. Once I saw the pack I realized it was fake. Looks like Chinese products are fake