Willowbrook Chrysler, Langleycar purchase

N

We purchased a vehicle from this company a month ago. As part of the financing they were to pay off the old car loan as part of the trade-in, and then add the difference to the new car loan. A month later, and they STILL have NOT paid off the old loan. In the meantime, they have the old vehicle, likely already at the wholesaler's, and continue to tell us that "there's no receipt" from the bank. This sounds like a company going under, but a company who's not shooting straight with their customers. What should have been a 3-day process, has been dragged into a month. Definitely would NOT recommend this dealership to anyone, no matter how nice the sales guys are.

• Ry
    Ryan Turrall Mar 19, 2016

Wow, the same thing is happening to me right now!! Traded in my car got a new one then months later realized I am paying for my old car still. They claim that they did not get the right amount owed on my old car and I have to pay the remaining amount!!! Not to mention I have been paying months on a car I don't own. They claimed they phoned the better Business Bureau to get the amount owing on the old car???? You phone the bank that holds the loan with a car. This place is a scam!!

• Ro
    RON LEARN Apr 03, 2013

I do believe this issue has been resolved. If there is anything else we can help with please let me know.

Ron Learn