White Castle / Churches Chicken — poor customer service!
On Wednesday, May 9, I took my two children into the restaurant on the corner of Thompson Lane and Nolensville Road in Nashville, TN. It was around 9:45pm. My youngest son, 11 yrs. old, wanted a #3 (10 burgers, 2 fries, and 2 drinks), but he wanted to replace one of the fries with a piece of chicken and a biscuit. When he was told he couldn't do this, he asked for a # 3, and in addition to that, he wanted the piece of chicken a biscuit. My oldest son, 17 yrs. old, wanted a #1 (4 burgers, 1 fry, and a drink). I asked for a #6 (3 pieces of chicken, a biscuit, a side item, and a drink). The person taking the order #1 didn't repeat the order back, #2 didn't give us enough cups, and #3 only gave my youngest son the piece of chicken and biscuit. When I pointed out the mistake, some lady came over to ring up the other part of the order. I said that I didn't think I should have to pay for it since it was the cashier's mistake. She responded by saying, "You think you should get this free?" , and I said that I thought I should. She said, in a smart tone, "I don't think so." I said that at least I should get a discount, but she never gave me one. I think that if the cashier had repeated back the order, the mistake wouldn't have happened.
More White Castle / Churches Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people!
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company
- Churches Chicken - no air
- Church's Chicken - food in drive thru church's chicken
- Church's Chicken - the whole store
- Church's Chicken - management
- Church's Chicken - they gave me anything