The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Church's Chicken — food poisoning
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My 9 and 12 year old granddaughters are suffering a terrible case of food poisoning. They had fried chicken legs from Church's Chicken last night for dinner around 5:00 p.m. Within a few minutes, the youngest complained of a stomach ache followed by vomiting across the family room trying to get to the toilet. A little later the oldest was vomiting and having diarrhea all at the same time. All night long and still now there has been moaning and groaning from stomach pains, throwing up stomach acids, watery diarrhea, slight fever. It's 10:00 a.m. the following morning now and they are still very sick little girls. We have contacted the doctor who advised to keep small amounts of clear liquids going and to keep a close watch on their temperature. If their fever spikes, we are to take them to the emergency room. What a nightmare! How horrible for my granddaughters. Church's Chicken will never be eaten by us again and we will be urging our family and friends not to eat it either. We should be able to trust our food system--what is happening??? It's the weekend, and the health department is not open so there are most likely more and more people being fed this sickening chicken.