Church's Chickenracism against white people!

N

It is amazing how black people will yell "discrimination" in a minute but it is okay for them to discriminate against white people! I went into Churches chicken and proceeded to wait in line. The ### knew I was in line and helped all the blacks that kept coming in the door AFTER me and would not help me. I yelled at him and made a scene hoping the manager would come over but she was to busy screwing Tyrone in the back.

When I emailed Churches about it, they did not respond.

Chu choa oi May 26, 2018

I'm not white nor black but they treat me like crap in Louisiana! Doesn't matter which store or restaurant I entered, they will respond with kindness to their own race here. Also I get crumbs while their people get fresh & delicious foods! I've lived elsewhere before Louisiana and I have to say this I'VE NEVER WITNESSED SUCH BIGOTRY DOWN HERE!!!

• Wr
    Wrangler One Jun 04, 2014

It goes both ways:

• Tr
    travelintom Feb 02, 2011

And I had thought all the racism was now redirected to "border security". Silly me.

• Jm
    jman80 Jan 30, 2010

went to churchs today in copperas cove texas same thing all black people working there i waited 30 minutes for my food while they made sure every black person that came thru the door after me got their food first then once all 5 black persons that came after me were eating their food me and the other white person before me got our food

• Ih
    ihatewhiteswhocomplniggas Aug 10, 2009

'Bout tyme some one be speakin' up fo' de whytes!!

###s get two much frees stuff all de tyme.

• Ci
    cinnapatch May 06, 2009

I've never had this problem at Church's in Durham.

I am white but I love fried chicken.

• Da
    Darlene Apr 03, 2009

I pray that you both will be able to see beyond color and see how racist both your statements are.

• Bi
    Big Tex from Dallas Apr 03, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me in the McDonald's in Slidell, Louisiana. Stood in line with my family but I was not waited on until all blacks were waited on first. I made a comment about it too and they did not give one crap about it.

Well, haven't you noticed all their "I know what good is" commercials only show hispanics and blacks? Not a whitey cracker in any of their commercials. Dude, leave it to the blacks to eat there. It ain't a whitey restaurant (and I am white by the way). I laugh everytime I see one of those commercials playing that rap crap in the background with "I know what good is". Reminds me of Barbara Billingsley's cameo in the 1980 movie Airplane. "Pardon me stewardess, but I speak jive."

"yeah, I's knows whats good is. Good is openin uh checkins account with someone elses identity. I's knows what good is, goods is frontin yo's 22 inch spinners as yous bust uh cap of in some cracka's ###." "Good is pimpin ho's since yous five years old."

Go to Denny's dude. They don't serve black people there.

• Ha
    hahahaha Aug 15, 2008

It's amazing how you assume that all black people will yell discrimnation in a minute. Do you really think ALL black people act like that. You just made a huge generalization there, and even made fun of black names, and you're whining about racism. Are you ###ing kidding me? Eat a dick, ###face. STOP GENERALIZING that all black people act like that.