Whirlpool Corporationrefrigerator, neo ichill, 6th sense deepfreeze, 290 mea genx ph2 whitle (barcode [protected])

I bought this refrigerator in 2015 and soon it failed. It is Mohammed Fakroo and Brothers is the dealer in Bahrain. Although they brought the fridge back, it again failed. For the second time it was taken for repair. Soon they brought it back in working conditions. However, in on month's time it failed again. They took the fridge again and gave me temporary fridge. After one year, they brought it again and took back their fridge. But on one month time the fridge stopped working. I spend 127 Bahrain BD for the fridge and I can't lose the money. I have been put through a lot since I bought this Whirlpool fridge. In Bahrain, if fridge is not working life becomes terrible and my family is suffering. I value every money I spend as it is hard earned money and would like to get value services from the product I spend on. I don't wish to receive a reply like ' this is electronic and sometimes it is like that ... it is your like ... the kind of reply. Kindly replace my refrigerator as soon as possible.

• Updated by Whirlpool Refrigerator Fails · Aug 11, 2018

Managing Director
    Mohammed Fakroo and Brothers
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Dear Sir
    Subject: Defective Refrigerator

I bought a Whirlpool refrigerator in 2015 with the specifications as Refrigerator, Neo ichill, 6th Sense Deep Freeze, 290 MEA GENX PH2 WHITLE (BARCODE [protected]) and soon it failed. I contacted the service centre and they responded and they took the item and brought it back in working condition but soon it failed again. For the second time it was taken for repair and brought it back in working conditions. However, in a months’ time, it failed again. They took the fridge again and gave me temporary fridge. After one year, they brought it again and took back the temporary fridge. But in one month’s time the fridge stopped working again. I spend 127 Bahrain BD for the fridge and I can't lose the money.
    I have been put through a lot since I bought this Whirlpool fridge. In Bahrain, if fridge is not working life becomes terrible and my family underwent unknown suffering as there were no facilities to keep food from damaging. I lost a lot of money too thus. I value every money I spend as it is hard earned money and would like to get value services from the product I spend on. I don't wish to receive a reply like ' this is electronic and sometimes it is like that ... it is your luck ... the kind of reply.

As Mohammed Fakroo and Brothers are the dealers of this product in Bahrain, I am sure you would be able to give me the justice I deserve. This repeated failure wither shows that the servicing is not done properly, they never told me exactly what is defective about this new fridge nor did they tell me why is it defective. The brand new product cannot fail like this… or I am sold an old fridge in makeover format or the product is defective. In either case, I deserve a replacement. I would like to request your kind attention to the problem and kindly replace my refrigerator as soon as possible.
    Viju Kallara Jose

• Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response · Aug 14, 2018

Dear Whirlpool™ Valued customer,

We are very sorry to hear of the issues and frustrations you have encountered with your Refrigerator. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist outside of the United States. We have provided a link you can use to contact our counterparts in your region: http://mea.whirlpool.com/support/where-to-buy-and-service.

In regards to replacing your Refrigerator, we suggest consulting with the retailer you have purchased the unit from. Any other questions or concerns you may have will need to be addressed through your local Whirlpool™ representative or your retailer. We hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,