Wendy’sCustomer Service/Employees Training

M Mar 13, 2020

I certainly hope what happened to me this morning is not the NORM or this location wont last! I took the time to stop IN and try breakfast Let me set the scene...No One inside the store...I approach the counter and place my order...Lady said What can i get you When i told her she typed it in and walked away deceided she wanted to wait on the drive thru with great accuracy and concern then got exasperated with me when my card wasnt placed in at the appropriate time. She very rudely said Put it in!!! Back to the drive thru!!! Meanwhile 3 other employess, all with headsets were standing around... When i complained about the lousy service all 3 wanted to argue The tall black guy even rolled his eyes at me and swung his hand like OH WELL Then proceeded to explain to me she was handling both but my question was WHAT was everyone else doing???? What they obviously wasnt taught is...CUSTOMERS ARE THE REASON THEY HAVE A JOB AND WENDYS ISNT THE ONLY PLACE TO GET BREAKFAST...The manager of Burger King who was in the parking lot when i pulled outta Wendys and straight into Burger King, He asked Why, what happened??? When I told him he not only shook his head HE GAVE ME FREE BREAKFAST TO EARN MY BUSINESS and stated that his employees have went across the street only to be treated equally as rude. In closing you have a lousy crew there Whoever has trained these people needs to reevaluate their progress...Luckily for Wendys, Im not a SECRET SHOPPER but I am a consumer who will not return especially if i dont get a response i will only assume that corporate condones such behavior. I can be reached at [protected]@yahoo.com . My name is Lilly I look forward to a response.