Wendy’s — Service
I went to Wendy's last night and I only ordered a frosty. There was a young African American girl at drive thru window. She was rude, didn't give me receipt and had her mask below her nose. There were 2 other employees that had no mask at all. That's against what the governor ordered. This the 3rd time one of your employees, or in this case several employees, did not have a mask or wore it improperly, below the nose. I have an autoimmune system disease and find it rude irresponsible inconsistent to your customers well being. I refuse to go inside to get food and thought the drive thru safer. I was wrong. In the morning I am calling the health department. You don't want to wear a mask stay home... Stop risking infecting your customers, which if not for U.S. You'd have no job. It's corporates responsibility to make sure employee inside b our state requirements. I am notifying health department and tv reporter who has been exposing places not following civic rules
More Wendy’s Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly
- Wendys - Food causes diarrhea
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula??
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants!
- Wendy's - customer service
- Wendy's - food/ service
- Wendy's - apple pecan salad @ wendy's trinidad (store #11422)
- Wendys - bad sandwich
- Wendy's - service