Wendysbad sandwich

Order a chicken club, got home and it had no bacon on it, I called the store and the manager said keep your receipt and she took my name, the next time you come in we will fix this for you. The next time I went there the manager said she couldnt do anything. So wrong. I have went to wendys website 3 times and explained my situation there and they say within 2 business days someone will contact you. Never heard a thing and its been 2 weeks since I started with this. If I pay for a sandwich with bacon, I want it to have bacon on it. Wendys customer service is totally unacceptable. So I guess my friends and myself wont go there again.

• Mw
    mwarz May 07, 2011

dont you think this is a little much? im sure no bacon isnt the end of the world.