Wayfairtable and four chairs

K May 22, 2019

Hello,

I have purchased a table with four chairs, which is lovely but got delivered wit a few faults which I have emailed wayfair about and was getting resolved. I was offered a refund of 20% value of the item, which I though was very kind and both me and my husband accepted.
The item was purchased on barclays finance. As it appeard later there was a mistake and wayfair has charged my amex card insted!!! I have phoned customer service 3 times now and for three consequitive days I have not been given refund nor any updates and we're finding it very unprofessional!!! We would like our money back asap please!!! Could this be resolved asap!!!
Order number is [protected]