Having problems with Wayfair?

Wayfair Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wayfair Customer Service. Initial Wayfair complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wayfair above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wayfair. Discuss the issues you have had with Wayfair and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wayfair Complaints & Reviews

WayfairLeather sofabed

I ordered a Tianna queen sofa bed on 11/12/20. I received several tentative dates for delivery. I received a confirmed date for delivery on 2/16/21, between 1pm to 5pm. I made several calls to estimated delivery time. After 5pm I was to the ETA was 6pm, then 7pm. I called again and received a guarantee of 7:30m delivery. I made a final call at 8pm, was told the driver went home. I called again the morning of 2/17/21. and was advised that the sofabed. Went back to the warehouse for a different delivery date. Wayfair has done nothing to correct this problem. I am extremely unhappy with this company. I made over 10 purchases over a 3 month period. I want to return every item because of what transpired with the most important purchase from Wayfair

WayfairShoaf 4 Door Wardrobe by Mercury Row

Good Morning Sir/Madam,

My wife Lesley Fisher purchased a Shoaf 4 Door Wardrobe on the 16th of November 2020 with this arriving on the 10th of December.

Having recently moved i was looking forward to getting this up so we could get some clothes hung up and found the instructions, quality and generally everything about it rubbish. I am still to date trying to get this to resemble a wardrobe and would not recommend it or Wayfair for anything. I feel you should offer a refund (Cost £299) as i have subsequently bought another wardrobe from Littlewoods and this was put up within a day.

Please look at my complaint seriously, as i will not be recommending Wayfair to my friends or family.

Our contact details are : - Lesley Fisher - lesley.[protected]@hotmail.com
    Lesley Phone - [protected]
    Jonathan Fisher - [protected]@goldwingcable.com
    Jonathan Phone - [protected]

I await your response.

Many Thanks

Jonathan Fisher

WayfairCancel culture - my pillow

I've purchased my last product on Wayfair since your company has joined the rest of the spineless businesses that have kowtowed to the mob, trying to rid the country of Conservatives. Yesterday it was Mike Lindell's, My Pillow, today we get to spend over $1M of our taxpayer dollars to rename schools that bear the names of our past Presidents. What you people forget is that we comprise at least half of this country and the decisions you make today will bite you tomorrow. As an Interior Designer, I've purchased many items on your website. You've lost me for good. I'll be taking my business associates with me. Word spreads like wildfire. Good luck with that.

WayfairDropping My Pillow is ridiculous!!

I have probably spent $10, 000 with Wayfair over the past 5 years -- but I will not do any further business with them until they return My Pillow to their site. It is ridiculous to cancel a business (especially an Made in USA business) just because you do not agree with their politics. I believe you will regret the day you did this. Count me out -- so long to Wayfair!

• Mr
            Mr. Helpful Jan 24, 2021

Actually, if they've stopped selling My Pillow, I'm going to start supporting WayFair!!!

WayfairDecision to drop My Pillow products

I am sorely disappointed in Wayfair in dropping My Pillow products because you are following the leftist pander and spin and falsely tying the company's owner's conservative views and expression of support of our former President and election integrity (with which MILLIONS agree!) with the violent acts of a VERY small group of anarchists and true extremists (on BOTH left and right sides). Your corporate board apparently does not have courage or a true understanding of the Constitution and real facts. No more shopping at Wayfair for me unless you reconsider your ill-advised and PC-pandering decision. I hope you will do so! Thank you.

WayfairMy Pillow

I am writing to say that I am tired of political retailers. The industry you have placed yourself in is retail. It is not politics. I have enough politics from the politicians. I seek goods and services at a good quality and a fair price from you. I do not want to hear your politic views regardless of what side it is. I do not want my money to be used to fund political parties, regardless of what side it is and I especially do not want to fund your ability to donate to causes I do not myself agree or approve of. Since you want to make it political I will as well. You want to part take in cancel culture I will do so as well and I will shop elsewhere. I am willing to go without if necessary as I am fed up with corporations trying to capitalize on the hopes and fears of the nation. Sell a good product and leave it there. I also find it amazing that you would feel the justification to condemn the beliefs of of others when you have been accused of using sweat shops. Too bad morals and ethics are not something you sell online.

WayfairMy pillow

Called to enquire if what media said was true. That Way Fair was being unfair in Pulling a product called My Pillow based on a persons religious or political affiliation . This is a form of prejudice and discrimination. When I called wayfair to ask about product was rudely told we don't like that kind of people and hung up. Shopped there for years will no longer support a company that discriminates period! Next they will decide your look doesn't fit in the store just like my family encountered in the 50's.

WayfairDropping MyPillow Products

First, a thank you to everyone who is speaking out about the craziness of dropping the My Pillow products! If Wayfair wants to drop a product because it is not selling, absolutely understandable. When you drop products because an owner doesn't agree with your personal politics, that is called cancel culture. What makes you think that your customers won't now cancel you? I am not sure how Wayfair thinks that it can eliminate a huge base of its customers. The people I feel sorry for are your employees who count on your company for a job. Are you really going to be that selfish that you don't care about the impact on your business and how it will affect them? I know I won't ever be shopping at Wayfair again after this decision. I hope for the sake of your employees that you have enough guts to openly announce how terrible your decision was to eliminate an American made product for all the wrong reasons!

WayfairGetting involved in politics is a mistake.

I always thought well of Wayfair in the past, but no more. Wayfair has shown they are attacking a company because of their CEO's political views. This is UnAmerican! I will never buy from Wayfair again. I will make sure all my friends see what Wayfair is doing! Maybe they can boycott Wayfair also. I will fly to make sure my friends tell their friends what dirty business Wayfair has become involved in! Thanks for nothing, RC

WayfairComplaint regarding political bias

I have just found out that Wayfair is pulling the "my pillow" off the shelves. I literally cannot believe you would take a chance like this when you know how conservatives stick together. I will never purchase items from your store again and I can assure you that other Patriots will follow suit! To bad you decided to bring politics in to your business. You will end up losing not us!

WayfairComplaint against Wayfair

I am canceling my Wayfair account and tearing up my credit card because I refuse to do business with any company which engages in corporate fascism- trying to destroy another's business because of their political views which you disagree with . It is un- American and is practiced by totalitarians.

You decided to no longer carry My Pillow products because of his politics which gives me the right to do the same to Wayfair. I do not buy his products and do not agree with his politics but at the same time I object to anyone trying to destroy anyone's business due to political differences.

WayfairAshlynn mid sleeper bed

We bought this bed just over 1 year ago for our 3 year old son. When returning home one day we noticed that a huge chip of wood has came from one of the sides leaving it loose. We have looked at the screw and there is now way to fix this ourselves.
                        This leave a huge safety issue for a 3 year old sleeping on a night. The bed is used simply for sleeping, nothing more as our son has a play room for toys etc and he is only 2 stone in weight so it simply has never been misused.
                        I expect a lot better quality especially considering the bed is only one year old - disgraceful.
                        This is a huge safety issue and needs sorting asap so I would like this resolved

Ashlynn mid sleeper bed

WayfairItem to be returned has not been collected

I ordered a tv unit and nest of tables on 23/11/2020. Received the nest of tables and all fine. Delay with tv unit then when received it was damaged. I immediately contacted wayfair who confirmed they would arrange for the item to be collected for return and I would receive a refund. After several emails back and forth I am still waiting on this item to be collected and therefore still waiting on my refund on 11/12/2020

WayfairReceived half of a bed , received 1 of 2 boxes, never received 2 of 2

Ordered Millwood Pines Asta Low profile standard bed, order # [protected], 1 of 2 box delivered via Fed x on Thursday December 3rd.
                            Called Wayfair customer service, stating missing box 2 of 2, stated it was not ordered, gave another tracking number - [protected].
                            Called again as tracking says pending on Fed x site after a week. Wayfair has no idea, they said open the box that was received, missing king size rails and numerous parts, only received headboard and footboard.

WayfairShipper refuse to contact / schedule a pick-up of my merchandise from fedex that I paid for.

Wayfair shipper refuses to ship my purchase order #[protected] 1 of 1 and tracking # is [protected]. Fedex says they would have picked it up if the shipper would schedule the pick-up. No one seems to be able to help me. My name is Stephen Testa tel" [protected] thanks please help I want the merchandise that I paid for in full. Delivery was scheduled for December 4, 2020

Nov 16, 2020

Wayfair — Not delivering mattress to bedroom

I ordered a mattress which arrives this week, I have been told they will deliver to door and leave it. I...

WayfairDeliver of hot tub over 5 months

Order hot tub on 01JUN2020 which at the time the Wayfair site said was in stock and delivery 8-12 weeks. Was told by Wayfair to expect the hot tube by the end of July2020... Wayfair missed that date and I was only informed after calling them to inquiry about the delay. I was told covid/manufacturer delays and was rescheduled at least 3 times. After having two calls that confirmed the manufacturer, Strong Spas, was shipping 20OCT2020 and to expect delivery by 02NOV2020, I was once more deceived by Wayfair. Now over 5-months since order Wayfair has yet to provide an update on the product... their website says the product is out of stock until 02DEC2020.
                                Long-and-short, Wayfair practices deceptive selling, false advertises, over promises and under delivers.
                                My experience, AVOID WAYFAIR... they do NOT have any regard for the customer.

WayfairCustomer service / billing

Was sent an email on 10/6/2020 stating I would receive a refund for a mattress that broke down after two weeks and that I would receive $239.00 back in my bank account in 3-5 days. Called customer serv. Today and was told that a store credit was on a old email acct and it was $177.00 and nothing on new email acct. No refund of $239.00 has showed up anywhere yet I have an email stating otherwise. Due to a mix up with a temporary debit card versus a permanent debit card my refund of any kind could not be issued. I was told it would take until mid november to straighten this out and I may or may not get a refund check. This is just part of the nightmare experience I have had during this process of ordering and trying to get a mattress that is workable. I am disabled and have been sleeping on a broken down mattress for over a month. I was counting on this mattress. Now I have no money and no mattress thanks to this horrible situation. Please help me. Victoria morton/louisville, kentucky

WayfairRefund on a cancelled order of ge washing machine

I placed an order for a GE washing machine, model # GEAP1440, on 9/25. The invoice # is [protected]. The next day 9/26 cancelled order because it would not fit in the space provided in my condo unit; however, I used my Comenity Bank credit card for a charge in the amount of $761.66. As of this date, 10/1 this charge has not been removed from my credit card because Comenity Bank is waiting to hear from Wayfair. I have called numerous times, only to be told it's still being processed and will be processed the next business day meaning that my card is in limbo.

I have never had this experience with any other company. How long am I suppose to wait to have this charge removed.

HELP PLEASE!

Sep 22, 2020

Wayfair — Shipping

September 22, 2020 Mr. Niraj Shah & Mr. Steve Conine Wayfair Corporate Headquarters 4 Copley Place...