Menu
Wayfair
reviews & complaints

Wayfair
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

179 complaints
8 resolved 171 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wayfair. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K
5:24 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

You are an in American company and obviously don't know the laws of this country. You should be ashamed of yourself for caving like a coward. As much as I liked your company before I will never purchase anything from you again. Hope the company crumbles.

3:16 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good Morning Sir/Madam, My wife Lesley Fisher purchased a Shoaf 4 Door Wardrobe on the 16th of November 2020 with this arriving on the 10th of December. Having recently moved I was looking forward to getting this up so we could get some clothes hung up and found the instructions, quality and generally everything about it rubbish. I am still to date...

10:46 am EST

Wayfair - Cancel culture - my pillow

I've purchased my last product on Wayfair since your company has joined the rest of the spineless businesses that have kowtowed to the mob, trying to rid the country of Conservatives. Yesterday it was Mike Lindell's, My Pillow, today we get to spend over $1M of our taxpayer dollars to rename schools that bear the names of our past Presidents. What you people forget is that we comprise at least half of this country and the decisions you make today will bite you tomorrow. As an Interior Designer, I've purchased many items on your website. You've lost me for good. I'll be taking my business associates with me. Word spreads like wildfire. Good luck with that.

1 comment
A
Mar 25, 2021 12:10 pm EDT

Could not agree more. If I wasn’t already waiting (2 months now) for the delivery of a purchased bed frame, I would already be gone. This cancel culture thing is absolutely out of control. And businesses are so very afraid. We’ve become a country of spineless wimps. Glad there are still some Patriots out there! God bless America!

P
5:46 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am voicing my displeasure with Wayfair for discontinuing selling MY PILLOW products. Please reverse this decision. I am sure you will be losing a lot of customers because of this.

11:27 pm EST

Wayfair - Dropping My Pillow is ridiculous!!

I have probably spent $10, 000 with Wayfair over the past 5 years -- but I will not do any further business with them until they return My Pillow to their site. It is ridiculous to cancel a business (especially an Made in USA business) just because you do not agree with their politics. I believe you will regret the day you did this. Count me out -- so long to Wayfair!

Desired outcome: Return My Pillow to your website!

1 comment
Jan 24, 2021 1:04 am EST

Actually, if they've stopped selling My Pillow, I'm going to start supporting WayFair!

3:12 pm EST

Wayfair - Decision to drop My Pillow products

I am sorely disappointed in Wayfair in dropping My Pillow products because you are following the leftist pander and spin and falsely tying the company's owner's conservative views and expression of support of our former President and election integrity (with which MILLIONS agree!) with the violent acts of a VERY small group of anarchists and true extremists (on BOTH left and right sides). Your corporate board apparently does not have courage or a true understanding of the Constitution and real facts. No more shopping at Wayfair for me unless you reconsider your ill-advised and PC-pandering decision. I hope you will do so! Thank you.

Desired outcome: changed position

1:20 pm EST

Wayfair - My Pillow

I am writing to say that I am tired of political retailers. The industry you have placed yourself in is retail. It is not politics. I have enough politics from the politicians. I seek goods and services at a good quality and a fair price from you. I do not want to hear your politic views regardless of what side it is. I do not want my money to be used to fund political parties, regardless of what side it is and I especially do not want to fund your ability to donate to causes I do not myself agree or approve of. Since you want to make it political I will as well. You want to part take in cancel culture I will do so as well and I will shop elsewhere. I am willing to go without if necessary as I am fed up with corporations trying to capitalize on the hopes and fears of the nation. Sell a good product and leave it there. I also find it amazing that you would feel the justification to condemn the beliefs of of others when you have been accused of using sweat shops. Too bad morals and ethics are not something you sell online.

Desired outcome: sell goods. get out of politics

K
6:18 am EST

Wayfair - My pillow

Called to enquire if what media said was true. That Way Fair was being unfair in Pulling a product called My Pillow based on a persons religious or political affiliation . This is a form of prejudice and discrimination. When I called wayfair to ask about product was rudely told we don't like that kind of people and hung up. Shopped there for years will no longer support a company that discriminates period! Next they will decide your look doesn't fit in the store just like my family encountered in the 50's.

6:39 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was very sorry to hear that you are dropping My Pillow out of strictly partisan politics and thereby alienating half the population of the US. I guess this means I will no longer use your site. Why can't a store stay out of politics - it is no place to be for a retail company. I hope you will reconsider your decision.

W
3:23 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

It has come to my attention that you are discontinuing "My Pillow" because the owner of the company talked with President Trump? I am disappointed as you are a commercial business. It seems that you have drawn a line in the sand to now be a political business. Because of this, I will no longer be shopping at your stores.

B
6:15 pm EST

Wayfair - Dropping MyPillow Products

First, a thank you to everyone who is speaking out about the craziness of dropping the My Pillow products! If Wayfair wants to drop a product because it is not selling, absolutely understandable. When you drop products because an owner doesn't agree with your personal politics, that is called cancel culture. What makes you think that your customers won't now cancel you? I am not sure how Wayfair thinks that it can eliminate a huge base of its customers. The people I feel sorry for are your employees who count on your company for a job. Are you really going to be that selfish that you don't care about the impact on your business and how it will affect them? I know I won't ever be shopping at Wayfair again after this decision. I hope for the sake of your employees that you have enough guts to openly announce how terrible your decision was to eliminate an American made product for all the wrong reasons!

S
1:50 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

You just made a very foolish decision. Cancel culture goes both ways. 80 million people will boycott your business and you can go to hell. Enjoy bankruptcy fools. 👋🏼🥴

C
7:08 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

If you are biased against those who support President Trump then that would not only include Mike Lindell and " My Pillow" products, but myself as well and about 70 million others that voted Trump. So you must think that we are a country of only one party. We are not. So goodbye. Linda Odom A devoted customer for many years.

R
8:57 pm EST

Wayfair - Getting involved in politics is a mistake.

I always thought well of Wayfair in the past, but no more. Wayfair has shown they are attacking a company because of their CEO's political views. This is UnAmerican! I will never buy from Wayfair again. I will make sure all my friends see what Wayfair is doing! Maybe they can boycott Wayfair also. I will fly to make sure my friends tell their friends what dirty business Wayfair has become involved in! Thanks for nothing, RC

Desired outcome: Restore my pillow to your list of products.

5:27 pm EST

Wayfair - Complaint regarding political bias

I have just found out that Wayfair is pulling the "my pillow" off the shelves. I literally cannot believe you would take a chance like this when you know how conservatives stick together. I will never purchase items from your store again and I can assure you that other Patriots will follow suit! To bad you decided to bring politics in to your business. You will end up losing not us!

R
12:51 pm EST

Wayfair - Complaint against Wayfair

I am canceling my Wayfair account and tearing up my credit card because I refuse to do business with any company which engages in corporate fascism- trying to destroy another's business because of their political views which you disagree with . It is un- American and is practiced by totalitarians.

You decided to no longer carry My Pillow products because of his politics which gives me the right to do the same to Wayfair. I do not buy his products and do not agree with his politics but at the same time I object to anyone trying to destroy anyone's business due to political differences.

11:56 am EST

Wayfair - Ashlynn mid sleeper bed

We bought this bed just over 1 year ago for our 3 year old son. When returning home one day we noticed that a huge chip of wood has came from one of the sides leaving it loose. We have looked at the screw and there is now way to fix this ourselves.
This leave a huge safety issue for a 3 year old sleeping on a night. The bed is used simply for sleeping, nothing more as our son has a play room for toys etc and he is only 2 stone in weight so it simply has never been misused.
I expect a lot better quality especially considering the bed is only one year old - disgraceful.
This is a huge safety issue and needs sorting asap so I would like this resolved

View 0 more photos
5:31 am EST

Wayfair - Item to be returned has not been collected

I ordered a tv unit and nest of tables on 23/11/2020. Received the nest of tables and all fine. Delay with tv unit then when received it was damaged. I immediately contacted wayfair who confirmed they would arrange for the item to be collected for return and I would receive a refund. After several emails back and forth I am still waiting on this item to be collected and therefore still waiting on my refund on 11/12/2020

T
10:01 pm EST

Wayfair - Received half of a bed , received 1 of 2 boxes, never received 2 of 2

Ordered Millwood Pines Asta Low profile standard bed, order # [protected], 1 of 2 box delivered via Fed x on Thursday December 3rd.
Called Wayfair customer service, stating missing box 2 of 2, stated it was not ordered, gave another tracking number - [protected].
Called again as tracking says pending on Fed x site after a week. Wayfair has no idea, they said open the box that was received, missing king size rails and numerous parts, only received headboard and footboard.

S
11:20 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wayfair - Shipper refuse to contact / schedule a pick-up of my merchandise from fedex that I paid for.

Wayfair shipper refuses to ship my purchase order #[protected] 1 of 1 and tracking # is [protected]. Fedex says they would have picked it up if the shipper would schedule the pick-up. No one seems to be able to help me. My name is Stephen Testa tel" [protected] thanks please help I want the merchandise that I paid for in full. Delivery was scheduled for December 4, 2020

Wayfair contacts