The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Walmart — walmart employee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was in Moses Lake, Wa walmart at 1:00 pm today and marjori on till 1 was realy rude so I fo
und the floor manager and told her about being upset with the way I was treated. And the managers responce was as rude as the employee. I own a business with 12 employers and if any one of my people treated my customers like I was treated they would have been fired on the spot. Moses Lake store is known for this. A lot of locals drive 18 miles to Ephrata to shop. WHAT SO HARD ABOUT TREATING PEOPLE NICE IN THESE BAD TIMES. THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE LOOKING FOR JOBS. I AM SCHOCKED THAT THE FLOOR MANAGER CHOOSE NOT TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM ED WHITE 1952w. log cabin rd Worley, Idaho 83876
PS has walmart though about hiring a person to go from store as a shopper that nobody knows an see how they are treated and NO I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A JOB
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!