Walmart — ruined child's birthday
Okay when my son turned eight he got a birthday gift that he did not like. The dumb stupid idiot that gave the gift was too stupid to give a gift receipt and needs to die. I explained to them that it was a birthday gift and that is why I did not have a receipt. They asked if I had a gift receipt, so I told the deaf idiot that I had NO receipt. They told me that because I had no receipt that I could only get store credit. I then told this child hating idiot to forget it. I asked my son who gave this stupid gift. He tole me it was his classmate by the name of Peter . So I had to call Peter's's parents and let them know that my son was not happy with his gift and we got into an argument. I told them that if they had not given my son a stupid useless gift that this would not be an issue. I asked the mother if she still had the receipt. She said, she did get a gift receipt, but she forgot to include it in the gift. I told her that she was stupid. That she ruined my son's birthday. I wet back, wasting more gas money and finally returned the stupid gift and got the money for it to buy another gift that my son will like. The idiot that dealt with me the first time was not there, but he needs to be fired and he needs to die.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!