Walmart Store #4521Treatment of customer

D

I was a customer today in this Wal-mart and was the vicitm of a crime that occurred in their parking lot. Insted of being treated like the victim that I was, I was treated like the criminal. I have never been so upset as I was by a store assistant manager who didn't see the seriousness of the situation. 2 wheels were stolen from my car and my car was vandalized. I tried to ask about the video cameras in the parking lots, he refused to tell me anything and even refused to talk to me about the crime. Is this how Walmart trains it management staff to handle these situations?
Why do we law abiding citizens put up with this?

• Pu
    purplelines Aug 13, 2010

Some businesses have policies that restrict its employees and managers from releasing its video footage to people even if crimes have been commited so that way the police can become involved. The police should be the only one premitted so that way it prevents people from doing something outragious or dishonest themselves. I'm not saying you would but you don't know what other crazy people will do.