• Da
    Damara Barmore Nov 11, 2011

My name is Damara Barmore, I reported my card lost/stolen.When I reported it I had $76 and some change and was told that's what I will have when I got my new card.Well got my new card on 11/10/2011 activated it, balance is now $32.39 WTF money wasn't safe at all.Okay called it in and basically was told there's nothing they can do untill I go to every store it was used, REALLY! The idiot I talked to could have told me my money wasn't protected, he didn't. That's not good business. My daughter's birthday is 11/11/06 the number one reason I got the card. I just want what was on the card when I reported it. Thank you. Damara Barmore

• Dr
    drmoses Oct 25, 2011

Did this guy really just say that he was going to beat up a 13 year old?

You are a ### Matthew. If the three items fit into the smaller bag, then a small bag is all you need. I honestly don't even know what to tell you because you are quite clearly a massive idiot.

You also try to be tough online which tells me that you are actually probably very feeble and weak. You may beat your wife but when you are forced to fight a man you likely cower and cry. Wal-Mart doesn't really need business from a fool like you. I hope you are banned from the store an arrested. Don't worry, your wife can collect the welfare check while you are locked away.

• bushytail Oct 22, 2011

Wal-Mart didn't make the kids sick, eating an entire bag of candy did. They'll be ok. Just make sure to have the plunger ready!

father of triplets Oct 20, 2011

Vance we all do stupid things when we are kids. You are right the problem is not the store, or the child but the mother's attitude about teh whole thing.

• Va
    VanceVegas Oct 20, 2011

Wow lady, you need to get a clue. Walmart is not responsible to police your children. Kids buy candy, kids buy candy all the time, and no store is going to stop kids from buying candy. The only things Walmart is required to restrict the sale of is Tobacco, Alcohol and weapons such as knives and guns. Also, buying and eating the chocolate is not what made you son sick. Your son got sick because he's a pig and ate too much chocolate. Also as far as peanut allergies go, any kid that is old enough that he can go to the store on his own is old enough to manage things like their own allergies. No one is slightly allergic to things like peanuts, anyone with a peanut allergy knows that they can die if they eat or even touch them and knows enough to read the package of anything they eat. You're a ### and it looks like your son took his lessons from you.

• Mo
    mountaineer Oct 20, 2011

do you seriously expect stores to set restrictions on the food products they sell? your son got sick because he ate too much chocolate, not because there was anything wrong with the food. if you are concerned enough to write a complaint, maybe you need to simply keep a better eye on your child.

father of triplets Oct 20, 2011

They have no reason to believe that the child is not buying the candy for a class Halloween party or something else. Honestly instead of blaming the store you should tell your son he can't eat chocolate for a month or so. Then again after this experience this may not be a punishment because he may not even want to look at chocolate for a long time.

How do they not know that you did not ask him to buy so you have something to give to the trick or treaters.

• Ha
    Hannah Zedd Oct 20, 2011

After school my 11 year old son and a few friend went to your store to buy a 100 package of Halloween chocolates. There were three boys among them. One of the boys had found $20 and on the way home they decided to spend it the package as stated. Between the three of them they ate the entire package(and gave one or two to friends who passed by. Why are you allowing children to buy chocolate which does have peanut products in them in such a quantity. When my son got home he was not feeling well and because of the chocolate he and his friends ate he did not eat supper.

Selling one chocolate bar is fine, but but a pack of Halloween. The chocolate had peanuts, what if he had peanut allergies?

• Tu
    Tulsaboyw Oct 14, 2011

Generally the only time I would consider any gift card or similar is if I cant find the right gift for a person.

Even then Im more likley to give cash anyway...thats the ultimate gift card..

Ive learned the hard way, I actualy worked at Walmart for a few months and made the mistake of getting their 'Cafe' Zip thru' card...
    And despite it being 10 months ago, I still have $25 balance left on it from then.

Cant get refunds because I cant contact them...ive even tried zip thru corporate but this is a 'walmart zip thru' which means I still need to go thru walmart. Seems walmart isnt big enough and wants even more $$ even from people that they lay off.

Matthew is my first name. Oct 12, 2011

With your attitude town I bet you are not married. ###.

• In
    inwati Oct 12, 2011

seriously read your card holder agreement it says everything. it is pre paid so obviously u need to treat it like cash. if want to go over ur limit then go to a bank. if u want actual credit then apply for a credit card . it says in the card holders agreement u must be 16 or older. it is right on the package when u buy, it is also on there web site . on top of that it is called a PRE PAID CARD that means u have to pre pay no over draft just pre payd read the Q&A on there web site they tell u in that, and the cardholder agreement all fee"s for over draft and anything else u assume is hidden. i would say in the future read the details this is ur money and i could answered most of ur questions just because i read every inch of my service agreement .

• Fu
    fuse Oct 09, 2011

People of Wal-Mart unite!

• Jt
    jtown24 Oct 09, 2011

Troll. Another bs complaint. At least they're funny.

• Jb
    jbfirebird Oct 09, 2011

poor poor poor trolls.

father of triplets Oct 09, 2011

After that you'll need to take a Bully Management Class. You will remain alone and angry until you change your attitude towards women.

_______________________________________________________________________

You are right he is a bully. A bully who picks on women and children. If his wife is reading this I urge you to leave him. He may apologize all he wants and promise not to hit you, but once he loses his temper both you and your son are in danger. Even if he is not hitting your son, the son witnesses abuse which is just a traumatic. Leave this POS. He brags about how he can beat women and 13 year old boys. He is both a wife beater and child beater.

• Wh
    Whatever10 Oct 09, 2011

lol!! really?!

Not that serious honey. Find a hobby, go to a new Walmart or never get in her line. Its really simple!

father of triplets Oct 09, 2011

Also just to let you know that harassing her at work could get you arrested.

father of triplets Oct 09, 2011

"Also very strong for an eighth grader such as yourself to hide behind your computer. If we were to meat face to face I could kick your ### and send you to the hospital because you are like what 13."

______________________________________________________________________
    Wow, you can take on a 13 year old in a fight and win. Being a wife and child beater is really something to brag about isn't. You hide behind your computer as well. Instead of hiding behind your computer why not give your last name Matthew so that anyone who lives near you can find you and show you how tough you really are. I bet if you had to fight anyone older than Junior High you would turn the opposite direction very quickly and run like a coward with your tail between your legs. Bragging about beating up women and 13 year olds does not make you a tough man. You posted in your last comment to me you are more of a man than I am. If being a child and wife beater makes you a man I pass on being more manly than you.

Matthew is my first name. Oct 09, 2011

I have a job and I know I said I won't return, but I will return. I will make this cashier's life so miserable that if they dont fire her she feels like quitting because I won't leave her alone. This cashier proved that women are useless once they reach the age of 30 because then they are just ugly and should not be looked at.

Matthew is my first name. Oct 09, 2011

Zachary you dummy, I did not post on this website. That letter you replied to I posted on pissedconsumer. Also very strong for an eighth grader such as yourself to hide behind your computer. If we were to meat face to face I could kick your ### and send you to the hospital because you are like what 13.

No this cashier should be fired she is lucky I am taking anger management classes. Also the since she did not give me the damn larger bag after I took the receipt from her I grabbed the largest bag and told her she should learn how to bag. The customer behind to call security and I turned around and told her to mind her own business accidentally bumping into her nine year old son. The manager took the cashier's side and told me to calm down.

BTW to the two idiots who replied. This is the same ### who refused to let me price match the broccoli. This cashier proved that women are useless and dumb and the only use they have is their honkers.

Matthew is my first name. Oct 09, 2011

When I went to checkout, I ended up in the line of the cashier I do not like. Her bagging skills are terrible. And last night was the

last straw. I had three items and she put them in the smallest bag she can find. I said that wasn't going to work and demanded a

bigger bag. After I gave she gave me the receipt, I told her to learn to bag. I bet she treats other customers this badly. When I

found her manager, I told them that the cashier needs some bagging skills or she needs to be fired. A small bag for three items is

terrible bagging and unacceptable.

• Da
    dan345 Sep 20, 2011

oh yeah i agree...this card is soo freakin STUPID...i sell products and had a customer who wanted to buy but only had cash...so I told her to go buy a walmart money card and we could do the transaction...I got a money card a while ago and dont remmeber it being this much of a hassle but guess it is...somehow they put teh WRONG amt on the card- they were short by 30 cents...wow what a nightmare...for 30 cents I went through hell trying to deal with the card. To help the customer out I sat there and activated it for them...I thought it would be a simple process...wow it was a joke...it took SO LONG...with many different attempts to activate it--first the phone hung up, then this happened, that happened wrong address, this...omg..i was soo pissed...then FINALLY it got activated and of course couldn't use it because it was THIRTY cents short... then...after the customer left, I told them i'd do the transaction and call them, they left the card with me...I figured i'd load the card with 5.00 so they won't have to come back...of course I went to go load it and it was "we dont do loads at the cash register, go to customer service" i went to CS...they said they can't do newly activated reloads--omg wtf...then they said it was a minimum of 20 dollars...wtf?? even if youre willing to pay 3.00 you have to put in 20 dollars?? this is the DUMBEST thing..and so stupid...then I asked if a mgr could do something and they said maybe...so i went to some stupid mgr who told me to talk to some girl---and she was rude and stupid...then finally said they cant do ANYTHING...so I went back frustrated and called customer service to get the same crap...then I finally had to call the customer to come back and put an extra 23.00 on the card so the transaction could go through because of THIRTY cents and a small error...walmart money card SUCKS...stay away from it...omg...its a nightmare or joke...

• Ag
    againsttheodds Sep 19, 2011

You are absolutley right! When I first got mine I had nothing but problems with it. And to top it off I got someone on the phone that I couldnt understand. To think of giving them your personal information is another thing(especially ss#) I also told them to not give my phone number or any information to a third party thats when there was a silence at their end for a long time. I had even told them that I want to speak to someone that can speak English. Walmart is a lousy business along with many others that hire people from other countries to do their work for cheap labour instead of keep it withing the United States. They will do anything to save a dollar at an employee's or customer's exspense.

• La
    l.a. Bradford Sep 15, 2011

I bought a walmart greendot debit (visa) card $500.00 max on one and $75.oo on another they locked the cards and I have not used them. I now have money missing from the cards. When I tried to activate them, the people they hire neither speak english or understand, it took me over an hour on walmart (Groton, CT.) phone to activate the card, during this time walmart security came over and harrassed me, listened to my conversation. They then told me not to come back in the store, as if I were a criminal for buying the cards and then trying to activate them all because the people they hire do not speak english.

• Ro
    rosevilemam Sep 14, 2011

unfortutunatly this is walmart.

tried couponssniper.com yet ?

Ann Baker Sep 14, 2011

Beware of walmart.com.
    I attempted to add money to a walmart gift card in the amount of $50.00. The error message stated my address was not valid. This was crazy to begin with. I clicked on two more times to try to add money, and each time the error message said no money had been applied. However, when I looked at my checking account, I found three charges made for $50.00 each. No money was added to my gift card. I am still owed $150.00 from Walmart.com. There was no phone number to contact walmart.com. I did find a few online and each time, I had to listen to recordings for about half an hour, then I did speak to a couple of people, but they did were not interested in helping. One employee said she would email the billing dept and the problem would be resolved
    in a few hours. Walmart.com has horrible customer service. I only received an email that said they hoped they had fixed the problem. No person had looked into my problem! Then the next day, I received another email and it said the following,
    "When attempting a reload online, an authorization is placed on your credit card. This authorization does not process as a charge, it simply validates that the card is authentic and has funds available. Depending upon your banking institution's
    processes and policies this authorization will be released within 30 days." That card I used was also my debit card connected with my checking account. Those three charges were deducted from my available funds. Walmart is a big company, but they don't give a hoot about their customers. I will never use www.walmart.com again. They ripped me off $150, and it has not yet been refunded days later.

• Su
    Sunshynesav Sep 07, 2011

I've been shopping at walmart recently after getting a Credit Card and a Prepaid Card for my Son. Because it's time to return back to school, I started shopping for my niece because she has to wear uniforms and they have them at a pretty good price. I purchase about $300.00 over the course of last month mind you I paid in cash. Because my niece is growing I bought one size and she needed another. I'm normally a good receipts keeper put this particular one I couldn't find. But I felt like it was no problem in returning them just to exchange them. We'll in the process I presented my D-License and the computer printed out this little receipt saying they couldn't accept my ID and I had to call a number. So of course I take my items back home to search for my receipt but started calling this number that gives me another number because this one was discontinued. It was a company called Certegy handling return checks. I gave the Rep my info so he could research it. It came back under someone else info under my ID. I explained I was a victim of Identity theft back in 1999, so the Rep cleared my info. I return to the store 72hrs later like I was told and got the same response. Well this time I called from in the store after speaking to a manager. Of course she stated there was nothing they could do in the store. So I called the Certegy back standing in front of the Manager and the rep assured me its nothing in their system, but he gave me another number to call. Now this place was called FMS. Did the same thing provided my info and this rep turned up a bank return check item in 2000 under someone else. I ask the stupid Rep what did FMS stand for she couldn't tell me after working for this company for 5yrs. I was like your kidding me right. After reviewing and comparing my info to whats in the computer. She makes and excuse for Walmart telling me the clerk most likely hit the wrong key and my info crossed with another customer. I ask her by law info falls off after 5-7yrs and this had been 10yrs. In their system it never falls off. But I had to go get a Affidavit Notarized pay for their mistake and fax a copy of my ID and SS card to clear my name. She claims its gonna take up to 6weeks to clear.

• AerosmithandQueen Sep 04, 2011

Well said Brenda

• AerosmithandQueen Sep 04, 2011

Wal-Mart can't control if they run out of a popular sale item.

• In
    Indiana Shopper/Mom Sep 04, 2011

In the ad mailed out Aug 25, 2011, Walmart advertised Pork Spareribs for $1.98 per pound, on sale 8/28-9/5, 2011. When I went to the Walmart Supercenter in Seymour, Indiana, (20 miles each way), they did not have the advertised item. I was told the sold out the first day and that they did not and would not order more, and that they would not provide a rain check for the item. Gas here is $3.78 a gallon and in my car that is a 2.7 gallon trip which is not in our very tight buget without reason. I drove over to that Walmart for the ribs to provide a treat for my family for the Labor Day Holiday. If an item is on sale for a set period of time it should be available. This is something akin to lying and perhaps outright deception. I am very displeased and disapointed. I will not believe or trust Walmart anymore. I see that I must go else where to shop.

• AerosmithandQueen Sep 02, 2011

only the very stupid do these.

• Sh
    shopsarah Aug 31, 2011

I am so aggrivated right now! Do not put money on your personalized Walmart money card. Everything went well with my 1st money card, the one thatthey give you at walmart. Except you're on the phone forever activating it. After I received my personalized Walmart money card in the mail, I had to activate it. After I activated it I went to Walmart to put $70.00 on it to get something off ebay. The lady at the Walmary register in customer service was very nice but had no clue what she was doing. Fist she said there was a "security block" on my card. I had no clue what that meant. The she redid it for me me and I punched in my pinn and she said oh okay, it's ready to go. So I said it's fine? and she said yep. I took the recipt went home and had problems. Called up the card and it said "u have a security block" on your card. Still don't know what that means. Then they said I had an over draft of 14 cents. To get the story short my money never got loaded to the card. I cant go to walmart to get my refund because it says on receipt no refunds and to call a number. I end up talking to a lady from customer service to get my money back because I am so annoyed with this ###. She wanted all this info from me and said well we will come up with a result within a buisness day and then she said we have to investigate. So furious you have no clue! Someone shouldn't have to go through all this ###!!

• Co
    coffeehubby Aug 18, 2011

We shopped at Walmart for oil and the checker said she recieved an alert stating we won a thousand dollar gift card and all we had to do was fill out a survey. Our reciept confirmed we had already won with these words, " In return for your time you recieve one of Five $ 1000 Walmart Shopping Cards. I looked at the recipt carefully. It didn't say "MAY recieve."

We filled out the survey but it didn't ask us for contact information. We called the manager but she didn't seem to know to do. I saved the reciept. It could be a mistake but the checkers statement was misleading and the appearance of the reciept was convincing. To get feedback from Walmart would've helped but they ignored our emails.

Not Happy with sail Aug 17, 2011

it was sold out the first day so does not matter wat bus i gotted on.

Not Happy with sail Aug 16, 2011

and the lady did layed to me because the sail started that day not last weak.

Not Happy with sail Aug 16, 2011

the manager was cumming but people was looking at me like i was wrong so i lefted the store. and zachary as i said on the other post this that other leter was not write by me.

Not Happy with sail Aug 16, 2011

I did not make that post hogwarts student zachary somoeone else made that leter.

Not Happy with sail Aug 16, 2011

You have paper for 15 cents and when I went to your store you were out of stork. You are only allowed ten per person and some people have been buying more. Your employee even admitted that people were allowed to purchase more than ten. Teach your cashiers to count, because by the time I had to buy they were all sold out. Also the lady layed and said the sail started last week, lier she is that lady, and she does not need to lay to me i asked for manager and left before them could cum because people were looking at me for just wanting some paper wich was on sail. this was at Twillingate store.

• JuliePooh51265 Aug 01, 2011

is this english?

• Co
    coustomer Aug 01, 2011

I recenly during this week i went to walmrt located in the rio grande city store number 4543 some of the items got a price wrong for example in cleareance grocery and in the candels sections even on the vending machines o there shouuld be 125 and the price got 35 945 and the car pusher are some times talking to other and thats why the aren shoping cars some of the service in the deparments are there to help you at all ssoem times there bunch of stuff trowing in the floor from diferent deparments.