Menu

T
Author of the complaint
12:40 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have used this pharmacy for several months & have never had more rude, nasty customer service in my 65 years. There are only a couple of friendly employee there. Yesterday was the worse. I had made a trip in the morning when Anthony told me he would get my meds ordered and when I went back in the afternoon 2of 3 were ordered and I was speaking to the tech about it a rude rag head pharmacist jumped into it to tell me I could not yell at her staff & I wasn't it and I just wanted to get my meds filled and leave. She decided to try to stare me down and I told her I could stare at her as long as she could stare at me. She told me she didin't have to fill my medicine so today I got it filleld elsewhere and will from here on out. But people should not have to be treated like crap. I ask for the manager of the store and she said there was't one and I know all stores have a manager! Her staff just stared in amazment in her nasty attitued and hateful manner. I'm sure this is not a first.

More Walgreens complaints & reviews

Walgreens - $3000. Sweepstakes
Walgreens - refuse to pay back
Walgreens - calling cards
Walgreens - employee relations
Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items
0 comments