Walgreens — employee complaint
I was an employee of Walgreens for over ten years. I Complained to store and regional managment about the cutting of staff because of inability to take care of customers in a timely maner. Store managment told me to call for managment help when needed, they never showed up. The regional managment told me that customer service was not a priority and do not stay after your shift time, or you will be written up.
NOTE: to all Walgreens employee's watch your back, do your job, don't go out of your way to help, and keep looking for better employment. This company will discard you like the trash. Profit sharing is a joke . When you try to contact them in bed with J.P.Morgan(listed as one of top five companies for worst customer service) took almost sixty day's to transfer my money, and thirty day's just to tell Walgreens Profit sharing that was no longer employed. I even had a customer leave a thank you card with the pharmacy manager and somehow it got thrown out (Pretty Low). This company has nothing in mind but PROFITS. Find a small pharmacy that has the customer in mind, if you can.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards
- Walgreens - employee relations
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time