Wal - Mart Money CardI was hacked they wont return my money

M

My walmart account was hacked into someone charged on my account $985.95 and I have been trying for ten days now to get my money returned and neither wal-mart.com nor wal-mart money card will do their job! I have done everything that was asked of me and yet they will not return my money. I have got the run around. I spoke with a supervisor and he hung up on me told me that he would have to put me on hold and that was the end of speaking with him. So I say to all do not use wal-mart.com or the wal-mart money card unless you have the money to throw away.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices