The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Walmart — motorized shopping carts
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have a complaint about the motorized shopping carts for the disabled and handicapped. My elderly mother MUST use them to shop. Today she had to leave the store in TEARS, without her groceries, because the battery died in the middle of her shopping! AND this has happened BEFORE! The carts need NEW BATTERIES! And the seats are too high on them. Since Walmart got rid of the Door Greeters, the carts do not get plugged in very often. Walmart thinks they're saving money, but now there's NO ONE to stop the shoplifters at the door. And they're also losing money because people like my mother CANNOT SHOP due to the UNRELIABLE CARTS!!! This is DISCRIMINATION against HANDICAPPED PEOPLE!!!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!