Vodacomretentions department

L

I have contacted your retention department I stop my contracts. They said I can only cancel if I pay the amount of R8100. Which I paid. I asked to change my number [protected] to pay as you go. As I resigned and no longer can continue with my contracts, they have never followed my request. They kept on sending me my monthly account. And I stopped using the phone as I thought they have done the job. I have now received letters to pay as I will be blacklisted due to Vodacom staff not doing their Job. I am unemployed which I told them. As your call are recorded. Please listen to your tapes. I am not in the position to pay the R1900. Due to Vodacom staff incompetence.