Vodacom — bad manager

P Jul 03, 2019

To whom it may concern

I went into the Vodacom Pinelands store on 19 June 2019 to get some advice on taking a contract out for my daughter. Jovana told us about some options, after some consideration we decided to take the contract out.
Jovana was going through the cost, so I asked the manager Yumna, why certain things were being charged for extra as cell c and mtn don't charged. Well his answer was that it was vodacom policy. But the way he said it was with such attitude, treating me as the customer as some dumb idiot. When I looked back him, he just rolled his eyes at me. I turned to Jovana and said he had abit of attitude, she just looked at me. Never once did Jiovana say anything about him.
The manager, the gentleman kept staring at me and my daughter which made us feel so uncomfortable while we were trying to take out the contract.

I went back to the store 20 June 2019 to finish signing the deal, only to find out the Manager had informed Jovana that I came back into the store yesterday afternoon and complained about her bad attitude / work ethic and his horrible attitude. This is complete lie, and I'm incredibly angry that he has lied about this. I'm highly offended that he has done and said this. And find this unacceptable that a manager can manipulate a situation like this for his own advantage. If I wanted to complain about his attitude I would have gone straight to head office and not directly to him.
I would like to request video footage from your store cameras showing me in store complaining. Which I know you won't be able to produce as it's all lies.

Jovana has done nothing wrong. In fact she has given us the most amazing service. She was so thorough, and explained everything in detail. I would highly recommend her. I cannot fault Jovana in any way. In fact I think she needs to be rewarded and thanked for excellent service. She is definitely a valued employee for Vodacom. There should be more sales people like her.

I find your manager to be Self-centred, manipulive, arrogant thinking with lack of empathy and consideration for other people and in need for his own admiration.

Your manager needs to be more trained in people / customers skills. And also needs to know how to treat his staff members with respect. If you treat staff with respect you get respect back.

As for his lies about me, I would like Vodacom to take disciplinary action against him. If Vodacom doesn't take disciplinary action I will need to contact my attorney and get legal advice against him for defamation of character.

I will be willing to testify in a hearing that the manager lied about me coming back into the store and that I got fantastic service from Jovana.

I am also requesting feedback regarding all of the above.

Also your as per your message to me, Colleen your customer relations manager has made no contact with me. This is a complete lie and I want a copy of this recording that she called me. Get the Regional Manager of the Western Cape to make contact with ASAP

Vodacom seems to only employee people who LIE...

Vodacom doesnt seem to take complaints seriously