Having problems with Vodacom?

Vodacom Customer Service Contacts

+27 82 111 (Customer Service)
+27 821 904 (Vodacom Fibre)
+27 82 135 (Data Support)
+27 821 958 (Cancellations)
+27 821 7844 (Sales & Upgrades)
+27 821 960 (Vodacom Business)
+27 821 940 (Vodacom Corporate)
+27 116 535 000 (Head Office)
082 Vodacom Boulevard
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vodacom Customer Service. Initial Vodacom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vodacom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vodacom. Discuss the issues you have had with Vodacom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vodacom Complaints & Reviews

VodacomPoor customer service / lack of values / lack of customer care

Hello - please can some one help me

Name : Pregasen Pather
Mobile : [protected]
Email : Pregasen.[protected]@hlag.com

Contact Mobile +[protected]

I have being trying to cancel my Vodacom Contract ( [protected] ) and non one cam help me . Is Vodacom holding me ransom to keep the account open and make revenue from me .

(1) tell me my balance
(2) CANCEL MY CONTRACT

It is shocking that we cannot contact anyone in the vodacom world .Going online should create customer centricity, not make it worst .During COVID my mum who uses this line and is a pensioner had her line cut 2 times .She is a cash paying customer and with no place to pay she had her line cut 2 times .So much for values of treating customers during crisis times .

I need a confirmation please .

I live in dubai and need to have this line cancelled

please help me

regards
Pregasen Pather

VodacomCancellation

Good Afternoon

On December 13th 2019, a person called me (telemarketer) to upgrade the router ([protected]).
    I didn't say no thank you I'm not interesting-due my daughter finished her study's.
    I see on the account it's being upgraded. How give consent???
    Can you follow it up so that contract is canceled on 30 June 2020.

Trust your cooperation

May 07, 2020

Vodacom — Consultant misleading information - [protected]

Good day I am deeply frustrated with incompetent sales consultants calling and lying about deals just to...

May 05, 2020

Vodacom — Lack of reply - ref ec-1zr1-2e2e7u

I tried to log 3 issues with vodacom, 2 are billing related a brief summary I was dupped into adding a...

VodacomDebit order - payment

Hi
      I received a call from Vodacom 04.05.2020 ([protected]) advising that my account is in arrears, and I made payment. Last night my debit order also went off, this is not acceptable. How can you expect me to pay my account and the debit order goes off, also my statement amount and debit order amount differs totally. Please rectify asap!!!

Debit order - payment
      Debit order - payment

VodacomAccount

I am so angry with vodacom, I will never recommend vodacom to anyone. I got the shock of my life. My account was debited with a huge amount. When I called, they want to say that it was an upgrade. This is so funny, I can only upgrade in july. While talking to them, I receive another sms saying my account for 1/6/2020 is... Wow! Double. How the hell???
        I asked for the recording and consent form and they say it takes 2 to 3 days. This is not acceptable.

I am going to take this matter further. They do as they please.

VodacomCustomer care assistants are no help at all!

Vodacom decided to suspend our WiFi account, one customer agent says we are in arrears however we have proof that they've deducted the money, another says our contract is done. They are making it impossible to just cancel the line so we can get a new service provider. They just want to steal money and keep you in their contracts. The customer service agents just bounce us from person to person and no one can just cancel the line. Honestly they are the WORST. I wish we never started a contract with them.

Apr 24, 2020

Vodacom — Ordered data deal different from invoice

I placed an order on Vodacom Online's website: https://www.vodacom.co.za/cloud/shopping/campaings/big_data...

VodacomPoor service from accounts department

I made a payment myself on 15 january 2020. After numerous calls and emails to allocate this payment to my account, no success up to date. Therefor my account shows an arrears. I get promised that they will phone me back. Even went into a branch... No luck. Poor poor poor service. They just dont care about their customers. But when they can take your money each month, they are first in line.

Poor service from accounts department

Apr 19, 2020

Vodacom — Overcharged on cancelled data contract

In december 2019 I cancelled my data contract [protected]. On 7 january 2020 I called vodacom cancellation...

Apr 17, 2020

Vodacom — Being overcharged at national lockdown time without being in arrears

People be careful vodacom contacts takes double the money while lockdown without being in arrears.And the...

VodacomUpgrading business contracts with written approval from the Company Directors

One of Vodacom's consultants contated one of my technicians using my phone and asked him if they can upgrade the contracts, then took it uppon themselves to upgrade all 12 numbers. If i make any changes to the contract i need to submit in writting on a company letterhead. How can a simple consultant make changes as they want, can someone please explain this to me?

Please contact me [protected]

VodacomService failure

I got married in 2015. I've been trying to change my surname since then. Every tie I need to upgrade, I have endless issues with the delivery and proof of who I am because all my identification now has my new surname in place. I have email evidence of my requests as well as the documents submitted - marraige certificate, new ID, proof of residence and my continuous follow up efforts. I am always promised that someone is working on it - get reference numbers but no-one really actually changes it. Every month I get my statement I am reminded of this pure incompetence.
                Vodacom Customer Care Reply - Ref: 00234aF2T9VBQRGV
                Ref: 0022QaEY7BFCHWVA

VodacomFibre order

Good day

I placed an order with Vodacom on the 16th March 2020 in order to get my fibre installed. My sales order number is SO200316-978277 / rev1 Aneesa Brenner.

The sales representaive explained to me that there is an issue with the vetting process. Because I was a previous vodacom customer a new appliaction must be processed and apparently it was initially processed as though im an existing customer. The sales representaive struggled to do my appliaction correctly.

Since the lockdown I have spent over R1000 on data working from home.

The sales representative has not contacted me again.

I then tried to go with afrihost and because the infrastructure is with vumatel they cannot do the appliaction.

According to Vumatel I have an order which is pending on their system supplied by Vodacom.

Kindly assist me with getting my fibre installed or cancelling the existing application with vumatel.

Regards
                  Aneesa

VodacomData and purchased 30 minutes V2V calls for today

1stly Vodacom think 🤔 that i as their customer I'm rich with a stash of cash kept somewhere so when they steal my data I wouldn't notice??? I usually buy 1 gig that keeps me going when I'm not at home away from wi-fi and the pocket wi-fi but recently it last less than 2 weeks where's it usually last the whole month sometimes I don't even use it all cze I switch to wi-fi ? 2ndly I bought 30 minutes V2V calls for 6 rands guess what it's taken but no minutes added, what the hell??? Look at the that and give my f*cken money back before I reach out to social media and port to MTN I work for ASAP.

Data and purchased 30 minutes V2V calls for today
                    Data and purchased 30 minutes V2V calls for today

VodacomMigration to a lower package

Simple, wanted to do a migration to a lower package on [protected] due to covid 19. I will loose all airtime, minutes and data if I do that. That is just stealing. Why are companies still allowed to steal from their customers? I will loose R1000's in value while I am trying to save money in difficult times and still trying to pay Vodacom my monthly fees.

VodacomContract renewal but no device delivered

I renewed a contract last year November 2019 and have not received the handset. When I call vodacom to cancel the contract, I was informed that I cannot as the contract has been upgraded. Vodacom informed me that Somebody took delivery of the handset in a different province to me and with a different name. They told me that they would send me the recordings and would investigate the matter but that I also had to email their fraud division (which I did). To date, I have not received any feedback from vodacom or their fraud division but the debit order goes off every single month like clockwork. How fast do you think vodacom will be in contacting me should I decide not to pay them?

I want this sorted out ASAP or my next step is contacting the OMBUDSMAN.

VodacomI am really not happy at all with vodacom.

I got 5GB with my monthly airtime, which I didn't understand where it came from. I called vodacom first day, with no luck. From the first I've been calling them with no luck. Finally today I got hold of them. They tell me that the reason I got the data is because I chose that option on my own. I know it's impossible that I did that. Now my bill is R953. 00 from Normal R370. 00. how is that possible, please assist me.

VodacomDebit order still going off

Hi my wife Anna Magaretha Beatrix Geen ID [protected] cell number [protected] renewed her contract in early January 2020. She unfortunately passed away on the 29 of February 2020. we had taken out insurance for the phone at the Vodacom store in Centurion. Iwent in and a gentleman helped me and checked and made copies of the death certificate and proceeded as he said to cancell the contract or forward it to the relavant persons to do so. I see that the debit order is still going off, could someone please assist me.

Alan Geen

Apr 02, 2020

Vodacom — Unauthorized amount debited from my account now for 5 months fraud

On 10Sep 2019 I walked into Somerset Mall Vodacom shop, to place order for Fiber to be installed at my home...