Having problems with Vodacom?

Vodacom Customer Service Contacts

+27 82 111 (Customer Service)
+27 821 904 (Vodacom Fibre)
+27 82 135 (Data Support)
+27 821 958 (Cancellations)
+27 821 7844 (Sales & Upgrades)
+27 821 960 (Vodacom Business)
+27 821 940 (Vodacom Corporate)
+27 116 535 000 (Head Office)
082 Vodacom Boulevard
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vodacom Customer Service. Initial Vodacom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vodacom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vodacom. Discuss the issues you have had with Vodacom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vodacom Complaints & Reviews

Vodacomcustomer service / accounts

I made a mistake and paid a incorrect amount into vodacom account. I followed procedure and contacted them via email as I am not in South Africa and cannot receive or make phone calls. I confirmed details on email as requested. I also requested that correspondence must be via email.

I then went further and paid my vodacom account, the correct amount. Now I tried to contact them via the online chat service to see if the incorrect payment reflects on my account. It is a large sum of money. Even if I try, the online agents just cut the transmission/chat before we even started. This is poor service. its not even 3rd world country service. Its lower than that. I need my money back. This disgusting poor sub standard service is beyond thought.
Now Vodacom sit with my money and does not want to communicate as to my repayment. That is considered theft and corruption.

VodacomNo internet access no fibre

ON 23 March 2020 we installed the Vodacom H500-S we were promised that within 24/48 hours we will have fiber and internet access. After 9 days and everyday calls to the call center no fiber. Every day the say 24/48 hours. In a time we are in right now I cannot afford not to have internet access I need to work from home otherwise no pay. I have reference nr 's but this also seem to be useless when the call center assist.

VodacomLte business internet and voice service pathetic.

Tweedie area - Ridiculously low internet speed on business lte with booster - shocking backup service when reported numerous times. Also very poor voice service - poor call quality and dropped calls - Vodacom clearly does not care about service quality or customer service. A pathetic and demeaning service. They should be embarrassed. But they don't care. Disgusting.

Mar 25, 2020

Vodacom — unethical behaviour

I had a vodacom employee phone me to say because I have been such a good customer they are adding 5gig of...

Mar 19, 2020

Vodacom — re-rate my data contract

Since beginning of December I phoned and tried to re-rate my data contract, from customer care they said NO...

VodacomNo service

Phone number cancelled without consent - unethical

VodacomExtra R43.50 added to my bill "Vodacom Add to Bill - Other"

Hi

I have had R43.50 added to my bill and I don't know what it is for. It is just stated on the invoice 'Vodacom Add to Bill - Other'. I need an explanation as I don't know what it is for and I have not asked for any extra services. Your call centre number keeps showing as 'network busy'
          Name: Angela Banchetti
          Cell: [protected]
          Invoice No: H7-JAS4R
          Please respond ASAP
          ID Number: [protected]

VodacomFraud

For the last 6 months data bundle, prepaid money plus voice bundels just disappeard from my phone.

After checking them the last 6 months i had to call and call for them to put my paid contracts data and others back on my phone.

Everytime it is a sorry they dont know what happend.

I have logged faults now from the 6 of March all they send is call numbers but nothing get fixed.

This is the worst cellular company ever.

VodacomNO SERVICE. Contract not cancelled as instructed- unethical behaviour

Cell phone main contract number [protected]
              2 other numbers connected to this account
              [protected]
              [protected] only number cancelled
              Cancellation fees to the net affect of 18K paid on 22 January
              16 March 2 numbers still active
              10 March Stole money out of my account .
              Nobody can give you a manager to speak to, there is no escalation channel.
              numerous emails have been sent, can supply these. millions of calls made

Mar 11, 2020

Vodacom — Contract

To whom this may concern, I signed a contract with 2017-06-25, for LENOVO IDEAPAD CELERON + VODAFONE R216H...

Mar 11, 2020

Vodacom — I am still been charged for a device I have returned

May Last Year Contact Number [protected] I am still been charge for a device I retured. I have been contacting...

VodacomSubscriptions

I went to Game store in Mokopane to check if I can upgrade my contract. They I don't qualify for upgrade and wanted to pay atleast the same amount of 200 or not more than 300. Then suddenly I get a lot of missed calls from Vodacom. When I call back, I'm told that I owe 1500 while my instalment is 200. When I ask what it is that I'm owing, they said I subscribed for data which I never did. This is ridiculous. I cannot subscribe for anything that is going to be costly to me.

VodacomElite mobiel aka Vodacom scammers

I took out a contract phoning Vodacom upgrades, upgrade went smooth no issues received new phone all in order. First statement arrives and what a surprise totally not what I signed up for monthly payment almost doubled as where it was supposed to go lower. After phoning Vodacom they cannot verify my upgrade only to find out its an outside company elite mobile taking my upgrade through Vodacom.

I am now sitting with a contract I cannot afford to pay and neither Vodacom or Elite mobile is willing to help me.!!!

Can someone in Vodacom management please get in contact with me

VodacomCancellation of data contract

I tried every cancellation number possible the line keeps being declined I went to the shop and they said they cant help me this is unacceptable I want a consultant to contact me as soon as possible on [protected]

My data contract is up for cancellation from december and i want it cancelled today before another amount is deducted from my account.

I cant keep redailing with no response

Vodacomcontract

I received a call from a vodacom agent and he said I have been chosen as one of the valuable customer and Vodacom had decided to reduce my monthly fee which I'm currently paying nd I will also get an extra 5MG Data and he reminded me every time that I will pay nothing extra for this and I was going to get a discount on my current instalment. I agreed to this because I'm getting charged nothing to my surprise when I checked my balance on the app my debit order was been increased. This is totally unacceptable I will like to cancel all my contracts with vodacom

VodacomFibre

My fibre was disconnected... I called and spoke more than 30min problem was un resolved. Went into a Vodashop. They called the fibre department and after more than an hour the vodashop guy gave up as they kept on transfering him from accounts to somewhere else back to accounts etc.

We got informed that Vodacom loaded my banking account number incorrectly hence the debit order bounced! They said it is corrected now after I left the shop... account is still cut and nobody is able to assist me!!! Nobody phoned me once or sent a message or even a mail to inform me that the debit order did not go through!!! Only cut my line on a friday night with no warning or notice!!!

I will like to cancel my account as there is nobody that is able to sort out my situation caused by some incompetent person at vodacom that loaded my details incorrectly!! Why must I be held accountable for a vodacom employees mistake !!!

Mar 06, 2020

Vodacom — Fibre

I have experienced endless frustration and now desperation trying to get fibre installed at my house...

VodacomRepairs

Handed phone in for repairs. Paid R4000 to get repaired. Called after 3 days and was told can collect by lunch time. Arrived at store after 1pm, now they could not find the phone, then they found it but phone not done yet due to system offline. Can not give me a time when phone will be ready. They are lying all the way.

Manager not available

Very bad service, still did not receive phone

Mar 06, 2020

Vodacom — fibre

SR200121-058252 I`m extremely disappointed with your service. I feel I have been conned by Vodacom. In...

VodacomDevice collection

I apply for a cellphone contract online to Vodacom last month February under the following condition.
                            Sumsung A30s
                            Black in colour
                            Vodacom will change my simcard from Prepaid to Contract becuase i dont want to have 2 cellpone numbers and also changing my number.

When the device arrived it was handed to a third party,
                            It was Sumsung A30
                            white in colour
                            I called Vodacom to complain about this, they said they didnt have the Device in store.
                            About using my old number to be a contract, they said i should visit the nearest shop for assistance. When i went to the store they said they cant help me.
                            Since from the 24 February 2020 i have been calling Vodacom to come and collect thier device since am not happy about it. every day i get different stories from their Consultant