Vizio — Digital tuner stops working after 1 year
Purchased a 20" LCD HDTV which worked perfectly for one year then the digital tuner took a dump. I returned the TV after much ado with their outsourced call center and the tv was "repaired" & returned to me. Within one month the digital tuner took another dump. My conclusions are that this company can not produce a Digital tuner which will work beyond a year so beware if you buy this TV tack on the cost of an extended warranty or you will be screwed. My best advice is don't buy it in the first place.
More Vizio Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service!
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - Defective product design / warranty
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch plasma burn in
- Vizio - Terrible customer service
- Vizio 32 LCD TV - The worst service I have ever had in my life!
- Vizio P50HDm 50 Inch TV - Horizontal red green and pink pixel line
- Vizio 20 Inch HDTV - Poor sound loud statick terrible customer service
- Vizio - Stay away
- Vizio - Pop of death