The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Verizon Fios — customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Ordering Verizon FIOS has been the biggest mistake. I've wasted hours of my life on hold with customer service with them and I've only had the service for two months. The last frustrating incident started yesterday. I upgraded my cable box and after 1 hour on the phone with Verizon ordering the new one, I was told it was available to pick up at the Verizon TV Store about 20 minutes from my house. After getting to the store, I was then told that there was no record of me calling to exchange the box, even though I had a confirmation box. I waited at the store for 1 and 1/2 hours while even the Verizon support at the store was hung up on 3 times and put on hold for about 65 minutes of that time. Finally, they were so frustrated, they wrote me out a manual receipt and sent me home with the box and said call to have it installed upon arrival.
I called immediately and three hours later, and 5 different transfers, my new box was STILL not activated, and to top matters off, when I gave them to serial number for the set top box, they told me that the item was still in the warehouse for Verizon! Obviously that couldn't be the case if I just gave them the serial number and have it plugged in. By this time, I guess it was the end of the shift for the representative I was speaking to because they told me Verizon FIOS customer service was now closed and that I would have to call back in the morning.
Today, I called promptly at 9:00 AM and now, at 1:55 PM, almost 5 hours later, and my cable is still not on and I've spoken with about 10 different people, and feel completely helpless. To make matters worse, about half the people I spoke to told me this problem can't be fixed and that I will have to call back on Monday. I guess Verizon doesn't value anyone elses time, money, or patronage. If their customer support can't even activate the cable box they gave me, the company shouldn't even be in business! I'm am extremely saddened by the fact that companies just do not value their customers anymore.
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints