Us Bank Student Lending Groupincompetent management

C

In my opinion, it would be a sin if I didn't post information relating to a recent employment experience my wife had with US Bank. Specifically their Student Lending Group, specifically the mindless management team responsible for unethical employee relations. While there are many reasons to post help here for others, I will focus primarily on 2 key points. First, a lot of people don't realize how damaging workplace bullying can be to an employee. Damage so deep that physical health, mental health and effects on family members of bullied employee has devastating outcomes. This is becoming "ok" in today's workplace, and in most cases you can do absolutely nothing about it. Either go to HR and commit career suicide, or simply quit. Neither option is fun when you are a dedicated, extremely talented employee needing assistance to deal with workplace bullying. My wife, a very successful professional fell victim to such acts. Her manager at US Bank is an incompetent fool. I will refer to him as "idget". I'll get to that later. Idget was intimidated by my wife, and made it a full time effort to make her life miserable. Deprived her of resources, very critical of her work, micro managed everything she did. Think of the worst manager you have worked for, add to that the sensation of 10 simultaneous root canals you will get = idget. I know that no employee is perfect etc, etc. However this is so bad it needs to be aired in an effort to help those great employees still working for idget. The effects of idget caused a tremendous amount of stress resulting in hair loss, extreme anxiety. What? Someone can have that effect on you? YES. My wife was always energetic and very driven. I sadly watched this crumble right before my own eyes. She was miserable. Now to my second point. Idget is named for a reason. Exactly what he is. I have never experienced someone who is paid at such a high level be unbelievably stupid. Not just "I made a bad decision" stupid, more like "I can't tie my shoes please help me" stupid. Idget puts the meaning in the phrase"you don't have a clue". Idget is not capable of doing anything productive in any area. All of idgets employees are at a senior manager level, yet idget cannot communicate anything in his job without someone doing it for him. I really don't know how to describe this, because it's borderline mental ###ation. You really have to experience this to understand the true meaning of this. I make some bad calls, we all do. Idget communicates, at best, with a 3 year old equivalent skill set. All employees are aware, even vendors. That tells me his boss, and others within the organization are aware too. Idget has a godfather who takes cares of him though. His boss. Maybe a few elementary grades above him though. A joke as well. To all employees or professionals seeking an opportunity within this group please don't do it. It isn't worth the money at all, and the experience can cause serious problems in your life. It's a shame a company with such talent isn't more employee focused in this group. Just stay away is my advice. US Bank is great employer, and I am confident the rest of the organization has stellar employee engagement scores. I'm also confident within time idget will be without a job. But the interesting thing is, he doesn't even know he has one and that should describe how pitiful this individual is. He is married with children, and my heart goes out to these brave people as well.