Us Bank National Associationpayroll

My last day working for US Bank was May 3, 2012 and today, on May 21, 2012 I am still dealing with not being paid for 3 weeks or 97.5 hours of work. I believe their treatment to former employees is outrageous. The have made up excuse after excuse when there is no doubt about them not paying me for the last 3 weeks I had worked. I have been on hold for hours and hours and no one is any help as to getting me the pay in which i worked for, just as any current employee. Something is just fishy with their system when no one in branch or on their customer service/ employee service center lines will return my calls and or give me a valid explanation. I am beyond frustrated. This is illegal.

payroll