US Bank — lease return nightmare
Lease Return Nightmare with US Bank:
In addition to the ridiculous charge of 200.00 for some scratches on my wheels, US has billed me for 3491.82 as an excess mileage charge. I was allowed 15, 000 per year (or a total of 60, 000) on a 4 year lease with Mazda for a RX8. The car was returned with less than 50, 000 miles (49, 407) to be exact and have been billed for over 79, 000 so odd miles. I have the end of lease odometer statement from July, my recent car inspection as of June, several recent service records from Town North Mazda and they still will not remove the charge.
The sales Director at El Dorado Mazda, has faxed the odometer statement 3 times or more to US Bank along with the recent car inspection report and they keep denying their receipt of the statements. Just how does US Bank do business if the sales director at a Mazda dealer, can not even get this resolved? If it was just a mistake, the first faxed copy from the sales director should have resolved the problem, but it still is outstanding.
I am not happy and will pursue this with the Better Business Bureau, Channel 5 or Channel 8 News and if need be, my lawyer. I am not paying for charges that I did not incur. US Bank is not a company I ever would do business with again.
Just thought everyone needs to be aware of this issue dealing with US Bank.
A Concerned Consumer
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again
- US Bank - closing of the checking account
- Green Dot Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000)
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance
- US Bank - unethical behaviour
- US Bank - wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts
- Relia Card W/ Us Bank Logo - missing money/bad customer service
- US Bank - creative questional overdraft charges
- US Bank - impolite customer reps/harassing calls