Menu
GO2bank Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

GO2bank
reviews & complaints

www.GO2bank.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 50 Reviews

GO2bank Complaints Summary

3 Resolved
39 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from GO2bank with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for GO2bank has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of GO2bank. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest GO2bank reviews & complaints

C
7:18 pm EST

GO2bank - Persistent issues and lack of consistency in customer support

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with the level of service I have received from Go2Bank recently. Despite reaching out multiple times regarding a specific issue, I have encountered a frustrating cycle of receiving contradictory information and generic responses.The lack of consistency among their customer support representatives has led to...

L
5:56 am EST

GO2bank Direct deposit

I read with go to bank you could receive your government check up to 4 days early. I decided to go with them due to that reason. I was with cash app previously which I would've received my deposit yesterday. Spoken with over 6 reps that informed me I would receive it today. Spoke with Supervisor he stated I wouldn't receive the deposit on weekends. He said Monday. Monday is Dr. Martin Luther King Day. Then he stated well Tuesday. What is the point of direct deposit if I get funds the day of? Find another bank! Go to bank isn't the way to go. False advertising to just get you to Direct deposit with them. DO NOT BANK WITH THEM AT ALL PERIOD!

Claimed loss: I wasn't able to feed my kids

Desired outcome: Get Direct deposit early as stated.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified GO2bank representatives only. If you are affiliated with GO2bank, please claim your business to access these details.

R
11:07 am EST

GO2bank Bank

I have been trying to get my money off my card for weeks GO2 has closed my account because of unknown reasons they say unusual activity I have a lawyer looking in to this there's $252.00 on my account that's mine my hard earned money and there holding literally trying to Robb me they have my Email address home address etc.. what's the issue I was told they'll expedite it overnight then I was told they'll give me a virtual card this is unprofessional I have been calling and calling

[protected] is my number

Robert Shelton

12/16/1977

Claimed loss: $252

Desired outcome: Expedite my funds or I have a bank account to transfer my funds

Is GO2bank legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals GO2bank as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 7% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, GO2bank stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering GO2bank should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

GO2bank earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: GO2bank achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

GO2bank.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows GO2bank website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

GO2bank.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up GO2bank and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While GO2bank has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 7% of 42 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to GO2bank. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
M
1:07 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

GO2bank - Not being able to get a debit card to my checking account with go2bank

I have tried to order a new debit card with GO2Bank for the last 7 months and still dont have one. I talked to customer service at least 40 times and they say the same thing that my new card will be delivered in 3 to 4 days it never comes then they say 7 to 10 days and it never comes. The customer service reps laugh at me and 3 times they have closed my...

R
11:30 am EST

GO2bank online Account Locked

I recently moved so I went to my Go2 App and changed my address but I put in the Wrong Zip code a simple mistake so I called their customer service to correct the mistake I was asked 10 security Questions I got 1 wrong and then I became a total stranger to them In a matter of seconds my Acct was Closed they said my direct deposit would be blocked now I am on SSDI if they Refuse to unblock my Acct then It could be FEB of 2024 to get my benefits When I tried to call their customer service number I was Blocked because my card was invalid so I went online to Chat with them same answer over and over (we are sorry about your situation) you never get a direct answer Now when I opened my Acct with Go2 bank all the info they wanted was provided to them by me I loved their service until now and they are treating me as if I stole someones identity

Desired outcome: Just Unlock My Account and send me a new Debit Card

J
9:12 pm EST

GO2bank Checking Savings account fraud services

I made a charge to google play. I get a text that there was a charge for a different $ amount. I miss understood and replied to text that I didn't make the charge. I now realize what happened. I thought I would be able to clear it up with a simple call to the fraud department. Apparently that is not the case as I was transferred back and forth 6 times. The dropped into silence with no rep there. I called back again was transferred 3 more times. The last guy didn't even place me on hold and I could here him call one department that was closed then told me he was transferring me to my bank and dumped me right back in to the original support # prompts. No one will help me. At this point I find it hard to belief this level of incompetence is real and they are making a game of it.

Claimed loss: 55.33$kolosso

Desired outcome: At this point I am done with Go2 bank. I want my account closed ans my money back out of the account. They lost a customer not that they care.

E
11:41 pm EDT

GO2bank - Banking

On Oct 19th I had a charge of $44.77 from U-Haul. Now since I couldnt get off work my driver/mover was unable to use my card at the corporate we were going to have him get truck in his name since he was driving anyway and would use his credentials. If the rental fee itself could be added to my card fine if not I would reimburse Kody Kimmons later. Now...

K
10:57 am EDT

GO2bank Online account

I've tried for 3 weeks now to resolve an issue where I go to log into my account, it tells me to enter a confirmation number it claims that has been sent to my email, but the automated email never shows up. A customer support member sent my address the "Case ID" number ([protected]) which proves my email account is working and I can get emails. I can emails to that account every day, all day.

Each time I've called, I've been told that a customer technical support member will call me back in 24 hours, or 48 hours, and no one calls. This has happened about 5 times now. Once time someone did call, but I answered within 2 rings and they hung up as soon as I answered.

I have a balance I need to pay on my credit card and I've been told that the only way to do that is online, with the account I can't access, and Go2Bank will not provide a solution to the problem.

Desired outcome: To be able to simply access my account and stop being lied to.

Update by K. Knopp
Oct 31, 2023 11:16 am EDT

Date and time: Constant for the past 3 weeks.

I try to access my account online and after I enter my user name and password, it asks for a confirmation number that is claimed to have been sent to my email. That confirmation never shows up in my email.

I've called customer service about 8 times over the past 3 weeks trying to get a resolution, and I'm told over and over that a technical support representative will investigate the matter and call me within 24-48 hours. That call never comes. One time I did get a call, answered it within 2 rings, and the person on the other end hung up as soon as I answered.

I get email everyday on that account, and a customer service representative sent me a Case ID number to that account ([protected]) which proves that the email is valid, working, and I have access to it.

I have a credit payment due, but I am told the only way to pay is online with the account I can not access and no one at Go2Bank will help me access. There is no other way to contact Go2Bank other than the customer service number and no one at that number can fix the problem or give me the telephone number of someone who can, and lies to me telling me someone will call me.

H
10:05 pm EDT

GO2bank Go2Bank.Inc.

On 10-27-2023, Workers Compensation Oregon/SAIF sent a work injury Settlement check of $26,000.00 to my account at 11:15 am. I’ve called many many times, spoke with 4 separate managers At Go 2 Bank, with a transaction ID number and time on Friday at 11:15 A.M. the State of Oregon Cashiers information, my claim number etc. Saif Has either Lost or Stolen my $26,000.00 that was auto deposited on Friday 10-27-2023 at 11:15 a.m. and two days of calls to them they say they have No records of it! My electricity has been shut off, cable and I have other bills. The I sir company for State of Oregon Did send to Go to bank, all they say is contact your provider which does Nothing! I need my Money Now!

Claimed loss: $26,000.00 from State of Oregon /State Settlement for a work place injury

Desired outcome: Auto deposit the $26,000.00 that’s already been sent to GO2BANK in 10-27-2023 ASAP

A
12:44 am EDT

GO2bank i open up a checking acct with you all

hello to whom it may cocern i have a account with you all i got the account because i had to open account open because my id was stolen and i was a tornada victim at the time ok long sorry short i needed a bank account for them to send me my money at the time i ask them could i to open a checking account up in my daughter name on my paper work put it in my daugher name because she is is old enough ok it has been 2months you all have a block on my money now like its you all money fema said you all can not do that cause my name her name and father is on the paperi want need my money

S
6:46 am EDT

GO2bank - Every aspect of their operation

I am writing a complaint about the Greendot owned Go2Bank and their inability to conduct business as advertised. Most poeple using prepaid banking services by orginizations like Greendot bank or Greendot owned Go2Bank are doing it because we cant get a regular bank account at the bigger more well known banks out there. that is the case for me as well. Thi...

D
2:26 pm EDT

GO2bank - My debit card

Long story sure they basically locked my account with my phone still in it, I've been trying for almost over a year to get my funds in the transferred out or send a refund check every time I do they tell me that there's an issue now I can't even call customer service because for some reason when I put in my card information it says my security code i...

C
5:50 pm EDT

GO2bank Unauthorized charge

On or about Sept 3d, I noticed debits to my account that I did not make. There are debits to TXVRFY, Applecom.bill, my Gift card supply. These debits in total ar somewhere north of $220.00. As a result I have not been able to pay my rent in full or any other bills. When I spoke to your representative I was told my card would be frozen and a new one issued. That has not happened. I need these to be resolved ASAP bcs we live on a fixed income. This is going to make October even more difficult for us. I do not know why you processed and approved any of these bcs they are clearly not mine...there are 27 transactions all with different names...why did this not cause a fraud warning. I am having serious doubts about this bank, I think you need to look into this pronto. i hop this can b resolved ASAP bcs I have bills to pay. I need the new card and I need these other issues dealt with.

LOUIS ROCKWELL

G
12:53 pm EDT

GO2bank - Authorization holds never returned, discourteous service

When I 1st signed up with GO2 bank, they were prompt and courteous and despite the lack of more convenient banking, I was satisfied with their service. But now that they're acquired much capital, their customer service has been rude, condescending, and inept. But the main problem is that I've lost at least $200 in authorization hold that were never released...

N
6:01 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

GO2bank - Money debit card.

I opened account with go2bank I lost my card so I reported it. So they said they would send me a new card already link to my account witch it was not. So I called again so they said again that would a replacement card I would get 7-10. She that it would be link to my account all I have to do is activate it. Ok I did that it said I was over drawl $109.00 ok...

B
12:11 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

GO2bank - Money missing with no transactions to account, for it, agents confirmed "system issues"

So I had a direct deposit and a cash reload within a span of two days. Even though I did spend some money, suddenly my balance was only 11 dollars. This was after my direct deposit and cash reload of 500.00 (the max cash load allowed per day) After waiting on hold for 30 minutes, then getting transferred 6 times, I finally got an agent to confirm that there...

G
1:43 pm EDT

GO2bank Trying to get my money back from my card from 11/23/2021

I am trying to get my money back for the account that was closed on 11/23/2021 for my husband & myself...

The account numbers I have r mine is

Rosie Jones. [protected]

Husbands Johnny Jones [protected]

Have tried calling all the phone numbers

& contacted Go2bank back in July & sent them all the information they ask for & no response...please answer my questions & tell me why i cant getbanu respose please

Desired outcome: Need our money back please

Update by Go2bank
Sep 05, 2023 1:46 pm EDT

Really not happy that no one has responded to my requests

Call me at 870+340-0698

Or [protected]

Rosie Jones

D
10:52 pm EDT

GO2bank - I had a recent deposit from Google YouTube for $64.99

On July 15,2023 I received an email stating that Google YouTube had stole $64.99 out of my account for NFL Tickets YouTube TV. Recently After filing and getting into contact with Google YouTube. They had made a deposit to mm my Go2bank account stating that they had put the $64.99 ba c k into my account on August 26,2023. Once I received this message I tried...

J
10:30 am EDT

GO2bank Can't talk to anyone

This company is impossible to contact. You can't get to an agent. And being locked out of your online account just makes it even harder to even chat with someone.

This is ridiculous. Worst experience ever.

I tried to log into my account yesterday and was instantly locked out. I tried to chat but it requires you to log in. I tried the phone number and entered my ssn since I don't have a card and they want the security code on the back of the card. I don't have it. No other way to verify myself. So it hangs up on you.

This is ridiculous. I have funds that I can not even access. This is poor customer service.

N
12:55 am EDT

GO2bank Checking and savings accounts

I opened an account with Go2Bank because my Rush Card account was closing, and they recommended that we transfer to Go2. One of the most significant mistakes I've ever made was when my account was unexpectedly charged for a single transaction, only to realize a few days later that more charges for that same day had mysteriously materialized. Feeling bewildered and filled with apprehension, I decided to contact customer service for assistance, only to discover that these transactions were, in fact, from previous days and had recently been debited from my account. In essence, I had been charged twice for the very same transaction. Also, I was charged twice for overdraft fees when I only overdrafted once, not to mention the ledger on my account isn't even accurate. They are saying that I am so overdrawn, but if you do simple mathematics and add it all up, I am not as overdrawn as they claim to be. I was charged fees for money transfers, although they claim I was not. They say you can have a savings account, but after the first time you add money, they won't let you add money again They are constantly reminding you way too much throughout the day, in an hour and then another hour, about your balance, even if it's just the same amount and nothing has happened. They are not doing anything to help you save money or with budgeting or overspending, like they claim in the ads or commercials. I would say this is the worst bank ever!

Desired outcome: Please kindly rectify the errors on my account and restore it to its original state. It is only fair to acknowledge that had you not mistakenly charged me twice for transactions, I would not find myself in an overdrawn position.

GO2bank Customer Reviews Overview

GO2bank is a mobile bank that offers a range of financial services, including no-fee checking and savings accounts, early access to paychecks, and cashback rewards. The platform has received overwhelmingly positive reviews, with customers praising its ease of use, helpful customer support, and innovative features.

One of the standout benefits of GO2bank is its commitment to no hidden fees, which has earned it high marks from customers who have been burned by traditional banks. The platform is also praised for its early paycheck access feature, which allows users to receive their funds up to two days early.

Another major selling point for GO2bank is its cashback rewards program, which offers up to 7% cashback on purchases made at over 70,000 retailers. This has proven to be a popular feature among consumers, who appreciate the opportunity to earn rewards for their everyday spending.

Overall, GO2bank reviews are consistently positive, with users citing its user-friendly interface, helpful support team, and wide range of financial services as reasons to switch to the mobile bank.

GO2bank In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The GO2bank website boasts a sleek and modern design that is both visually appealing and user-friendly. Navigating through the site is a breeze, with intuitive menus and clear categorization of information. The overall user experience is seamless, making it easy for users to find the information they need and perform various tasks effortlessly.

Account Features and Services: GO2bank offers a wide range of account features and services that cater to the needs of its users. From basic checking and savings accounts to additional perks like early access to direct deposits and cashback rewards, GO2bank ensures that customers have access to a comprehensive suite of financial tools. The ability to link external bank accounts and set up direct deposits further enhances the convenience and flexibility of managing finances through GO2bank.

Mobile App Functionality: The GO2bank mobile app is a standout feature, providing users with a seamless and convenient way to manage their accounts on the go. The app is well-designed, with a clean and intuitive interface that allows for easy navigation and quick access to essential features. Users can effortlessly perform tasks such as checking balances, transferring funds, depositing checks, and even budgeting with the app's built-in tools. The app's functionality truly enhances the overall user experience and makes banking on the move a breeze.

Customer Support and Accessibility: GO2bank prioritizes customer support and accessibility, ensuring that users have access to assistance whenever they need it. The customer support team is responsive and knowledgeable, providing prompt and helpful solutions to any queries or concerns. Additionally, GO2bank offers multiple channels for customer support, including phone, email, and live chat, making it easy for users to reach out for assistance in their preferred method.

Account Security and Fraud Protection: GO2bank takes account security and fraud protection seriously, implementing robust measures to safeguard user information and funds. The website and mobile app utilize advanced encryption technology to protect sensitive data, and multi-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security. GO2bank also offers real-time transaction alerts and the ability to freeze and unfreeze cards instantly, ensuring that users have peace of mind when it comes to the safety of their accounts.

Fees and Pricing: GO2bank offers transparent and competitive fees and pricing structures. While some services may have associated fees, GO2bank clearly outlines these charges, allowing users to make informed decisions. The absence of hidden fees and the option to avoid certain charges by meeting specific requirements make GO2bank an attractive choice for those seeking a cost-effective banking solution.

Deposit and Withdrawal Options: GO2bank provides users with a variety of deposit and withdrawal options, making it convenient to manage their finances. Users can deposit funds through direct deposit, mobile check deposit, or by linking external bank accounts. Additionally, GO2bank offers fee-free cash withdrawals at over 19,000 participating ATMs nationwide, ensuring easy access to funds without incurring unnecessary charges.

Interest Rates and Savings Opportunities: GO2bank offers competitive interest rates on its savings accounts, providing users with the opportunity to grow their savings over time. The ability to set up automatic savings transfers and the option to earn cashback rewards on qualifying purchases further incentivize users to save and maximize their earnings. GO2bank's savings opportunities make it an appealing choice for those looking to build their financial future.

Overall Convenience and Accessibility: GO2bank excels in providing overall convenience and accessibility to its users. With its user-friendly website, feature-rich mobile app, and extensive customer support options, GO2bank ensures that users can easily manage their finances anytime, anywhere. The ability to perform various banking tasks, access account information, and receive support seamlessly contributes to the overall convenience and accessibility of GO2bank.

User Reviews and Ratings: User reviews and ratings for GO2bank are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting the platform's user-friendly interface, excellent customer support, and competitive features. Users appreciate the convenience and accessibility of GO2bank, with many praising the mobile app's functionality and the ease of managing accounts on the go. The positive user reviews and high ratings further validate GO2bank as a reliable and trusted banking solution.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

GO2bank contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with GO2bank?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GO2bank Customer Service. Initial GO2bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GO2bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GO2bank. Discuss the issues you have had with GO2bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.