The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved UPS — shipped package with $1500 worth of insurance, package gets destroyed, pieces are missing, and ups won't pay up.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I recently shipped a package with insurance to cover $1500. The package was shipped in a brand new box with all of the proper packaging materials. The package arrived in 2 days, destroyed, missing a $200 component and completely destroyed. The fact that something was missing from a sealed container, is bad enough, but then UPS told me that by not having them package the shipment, I was asking to have the box broken into. SO basically, UPS doesn't hold their employees accountable, and worse yet they won't pay the insurance.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups
- UPS Basic - poor service
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company!
- UPS - Harassment
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving