UPS Freight — worst service / delivery company ever
Worst service / delivery company ever (I will hate your commercial when i see it now)! Didn't deliver on date promised, didn't even call to schedule appointment, package got misrouted, online tracking was misinformative (told me it's in philly, when it's in dc). Had to call multiple times to schedule an appointment and get status. I was told they only deliver from 10-5pm, 10-12pm is for commercial only, they don't work on weekend, they packed everything into truck at 5am which means no more delivery appointment that day if your package is not on truck. They dropped off my big package on the sidewalk in the rain, which means you need two persons at home to carry it inside. Supposed to get my package monday, waited all day monday, they didn't call until tuesday, didn't get it until Friday that week! Also, they didn't apoligize for not delivering on time.
More UPS Freight Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups
- UPS Basic - poor service
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company!
- UPS - harassment
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving