Hermes Parcelnet Logo

Hermes Parcelnet

Having problems with Hermes Parcelnet?

Hermes Parcelnet Customer Service Contacts

+44 330 333 6556 (Automated Tracking Service)
Capitol House, 1 Capitol Close
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hermes Parcelnet Customer Service. Initial Hermes Parcelnet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hermes Parcelnet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hermes Parcelnet. Discuss the issues you have had with Hermes Parcelnet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hermes Parcelnet Complaints & Reviews

Hermes ParcelnetClothing that was despatched on 2nd february

My customer number is: 2264815
Order number : [protected]
Your reference
DTC-E
I have paid for these goods and I had e.mail saying it had been despatched, I tried to get in touch with Hermes but they said I needed to get in touch with your company and ask them to contact Hermes themselves. The total amount I paid was £32.96.
I really would appreciate someone looking into this matter sooner rather than later.
Many thanks
Mrs D C Docherty dianne.[protected]@googlemail.com
Phone number [protected]

Hermes ParcelnetNon delivery of parcel

Sent parcel 24/12 for delivery . According to website they tried to deliver 31/12 but couldn't. Informed they would try again. To date there is no movement. I cannot contact anyone as there is not a customer service phone number and the chat line is useless. I have asked my usual to courier to contact his manager, with my details, which he did, but she has not made contact with me.

Oct 26, 2020

Hermes Parcelnet — Delivery

On the 15th of October 2020 Hermes supposedly delivered my parcel [protected]. The tracking shows parcel...

HermesNon delivery of parcels

3 parcels have now been lost. I am having problems with getting a full refund as a seller of these items.
      Hermes have lost my parcels and therefore I have had to reimburse my customers, which means I have lost income. The cost of the items, the cost of the postage and of course my profit, let alone the time and aggravations that Hermes has cost me.
      I am now going forward with a court action through the small claims court to recover all of my losses.

Aug 17, 2020

Hermes Parcelnet — Delivery

I have been waiting for my parcel delivery for over a week and I have been in on 5 of the 6 days your courier...

Jul 17, 2020

Hermes Parcelnet — Poor quality delivery service

Recieved a small package (the size of small envolope containing 2 face masks valued at £35.00 each. Herme...

HermesPackage

I purchased a painting on ebay and the person sent it via hermes... I ecumenical anxious when I went to track the package and it said delivered on march 23, 2020 and signed for... I never signed and their website is a joke trying to find out who signed for the package and where it was actually delivered... This is wrong... Over 500, 000+ complaints have been filed... Where are all these packages

Hermes ParcelnetParcels not collected for delivery

I had a collection booked for 2 parcels on 24th March 2020. I have been contacting Hermes by message every day. I have had no response whatsoever, I have asked to be contacted by email and most recently by telephone.
          I want to know the situation - can I expect my parcels to be collected at all, if so, when.
          If Hermes cannot collect my parcels I wish to cancel my order and have my payment refunded in full as quickly as possible.

Mar 03, 2020

Hermes Parcelnet — Non delivery - destroyed my package!

I sent a parcel via Hermes on 10-2-20. The Ebay buyer told me over a week later that it hadn't arrived. I...

Hermes ParcelnetDelivery service

Hi,

Since almost 6 months now I have been facing some problem with the delivery of my packages that Hermes has to deliver. I have realised concerns on multiple occasions (9-10 times at least) stating clearly that the delivery man is harassing me (as I had once caught him just throwing the parcel & had pulled him up saying that it would damage that contents). I have requested that his manager be informed & that I should be updated with the action taken against him. All that I get as a response is 'We are sorry for the inconvenience & assure you that this will not happen again'. I think I have been very patient with them, but once again one of my parcels was sent back.

Hermes ParcelnetApparently they have revolutionized parcel deliveries???

Do they deliver-no
              Can you contact them easily no
              Ok so a parcel might go missing, but then you need to talk to someone. And is there a "contact us" tab no, so what do you do? Get onto their website, it says what hours you can contact them - but no phone number.
              Tracking on line says it's been delivered, phone tracking says out for delivery??? Not delivered, no card left.
              Surley a customer facing company needs live personal contact, yet there is no way of having a real person contact.
              Not the first time this has happened, but you don't have a say which courier is used.
              But please in future anyone but hermes

Oct 13, 2019

Hermes Parcelnet — Hermes agents are liars

Hermes Agents are a disgrace and Hermes Head Office allow Damage, Theft, Lies by their Agents because they...

Hermes ParcelnetNon delivery

I was waiting for a package which l ordered from us online mid august. When l tracked it, it said "delivered and signed for". It had neither been delivered to this house nor signed for. There are no facilities to ask hermes about the so called signature, nor the logistic footprint so we can see where my package has gone and possible retrieve it, all they do is tell you to contact the retailer... But they are the couriers and those couriers do make mistakes, many time. Now someone else has my goods and I am $85 down, l have lodged a complaint with paypal, hopefully they can sort this mess out. If anyone can contact hermes in the u.K. It's tracking number [protected].. Not delivered and not signed for!!
                The package had insurance too... So where do l claim that from, as retailer has not responded to my 6 emails... Let's hope paypal have better luck than l have.

Hermes ParcelnetCustomer service

I tried to order from them an apple watch and they canceled my order three times although they had the watch and I had the money and was paying through paypal. There was no legitimate reason to cancel my order. Their customer service person demanded a credit card number from my paypal credit. I tried to explain to her paypal credit was an online shopping service and did not issue cards but that everything was approved by paypal. I spoke to paypal twice to confirm this in effort to be polite and to assure her. She would not contact paypal her self and like a broken record kept repeating she needed a credit card number. Despite the paypal prompts working right ion their website and paypal's website getting every detail of the order correct and I had funds ready to pay! She canceled the order three times!! No professionalism period! I strongly advise anyone wanting hermes products buy them somewhere else. The person who took my calls was rude, did not understand what paypal credit was and because she felt slighted, because there was no "legitimate reason to cancel the orders I tried to place three times there was no reason left no other legitimate explanation given. Rude ignorant and unprofessional very sad. I will take my $1495+ dollars somewhere else!

Hermes ParcelnetMissing parcel

My Parcel was collected on Fridya 7th Dec. on your system its saying that they were unable to collect, I was left a card [protected]. it was collected from UB10 9LZ going to NN5 7UL. Northampton. I had not had my refund so i called Sue Ryder Charity. it has not been recieved. its been 8 Days now!!! it was also fragile. I have been waiting for a refund to get my daugher a gift for Christmas. The Value of my return is £100.

I did go on the chat to an adviser on the 17th DEc. who told me it had been deliverd on the 8th Dec. and signed for. but Sylivina Manjuran could not give me any details on who signed for it. and the address it was going to was not open on a Saturday. I am very upset by this and i need this resolved as soon as possible. please contact me on my work email: debbie.[protected]@panlaux.biz.

Hermes ParcelnetSich über den empfänger beschweren

Sehr geehrter Herr, dies ist meine Tracking-Nummer [protected]. Ich habe mein Paket am 16. Oktober 2018 verschickt. Aufgrund von Missverständnissen war das Paket an Hermes Deutschland am 18. Oktober 2018 zurückgesandt Paket zurück. Ich habe viele Male zu Ihrem Hermes besucht. Ihre Kundenführung antwortet mir nicht positiv. bitte helfen Sie mir, mein Problem zu betrachten. Ich werde dir sehr dankbar sein. Danke & Grüße. jagtar singh +49 [protected].
                      Und Adresse Weinbergster 30, Sachsenheim, 74343, Deutschland.

Hermes ParcelnetNon delivery. Customer 'services' is a joke

Absolutely appalling 'service'. Bought an item on eBay and unfortunately the seller used Hermes as the courier. Needless to say the item wasn't delivered. Hermes had not the slightest interest in trying to resolve the matter despite being contacted by both the seller and myself on numerous occasions.
                        Like other reviewers I will not be entering the barcode so that they can identify me. If they are at all concerned they will find another way to respond.
                        Don't touch them with a barge pole

Hermes ParcelnetDelivery of parcel to old address.. Deliberately changed by hermes. Police will be informed as this is an act of fraud.

Package from Studio, [protected], was delayed by 24 hrs with no reason then delivered to wrong address .
                          Hermes had deliberately changed the delivery address by putting a different label over the Studio delivery address label.
                          This is an offence, tampering with mail, and will be reported directly.

Photographic evidence available.

regards
                          Mr Andrew Ottewell
                          11-10-2018

Hermes ParcelsDelivery and fraudulent signatures

Hermes delivery agent forged my signature to say a parcel had been safely delivered to my address. It is not my signature or anyone I know. The parcel may have been dumped outside or in an unsecure place and now missing. I understand the contract is with the seller and Hermes..but I am concerned about the Fraudulent use of my signature and the fact that the item should have been redelivered instead of dumped.

Delivery and fraudulent signatures

HermesVery poor service!!!

I purchased a camera from Ebay at considerable cost and really looked forward to receiving it which of course i did. My main complaint is the parcel was simply left outside my property out in the open. I was led to believe that all parcels must be signed for upon delivery, so how come such carelessness or any thought of what may happen to someones goods. I'm sure they were treated the same they would be quite angry and upset at such a total lack of discipline . SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR !!
                              I must add that if not for a good neighbour the package could have easily been lost or stolen.

• Updated by Angel1963 · Jul 17, 2018

I just wanted to add that i would not recommend Hermes delivery service if they were the last on earth. I used to work next door to where the big trucks would come in to offload parcels for delivery and witnessed with my own eyes how careless they are with packages just simply being tossed around even with the words FRAGILE stamped all over them.
                                  If i could give NO STARS i would...rubbish company!!

• Re
                                  Really Very Annoyed Nov 02, 2018

Dreadful service from both Courier and Customer Service. In October I received Tracking email on a Thursday morning from Hermes that a parcel would be delivered that day between 4.00 and 8.00. Waited all evening checking tracking system until late into evening when message finally flashed up saying that delivery had been attempted but that I was not at home, this was later changed on tracking after I complained to CS to merely state delivery had been 'attempted'. Totally untrue no one called at house and no card was put through door. CS were uninterested and merely advised that delivery would be 'attempted' again on the Saturday. Waited in all day Saturday, no delivery. Contacted CS again, no reply. On the Monday I received tracking message that delivery would be between 4.00 and 8.00 again. You have guessed it, no delivery. I contacted CS and advised I was reporting matter to the company I had purchased the item from. Early Tuesday, 5 days after original delivery was due to be made, a very sheepish young man appeared at my door at 9.03am shoved parcel at me and ran, did not ask for a signature. I later received email from CS with a clearly 'what is your problem attitude' stating that delivery had been made at approx 11.30 Tuesday and sent me a screenshot of a signature claiming I had signed for delivery! Also the Monday delivery had been removed from the tracking info. Last night less than a month later I waited for another delivery (different seller) and no delivery just message that they had 'attempted' to deliver. I am now sitting wondering if I will have to waste another 5 days of my life waiting around for delivery . Tracking information is a joke, delivery notifications actually mean maybe we will/maybe we won't deliver, it is changed to suit Hermes' story and displays signature that is not the customer's for that delivery.