Having problems with UPS?

UPS reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2006. The latest review Delivery was posted on Apr 13, 2021. The latest complaint delivery truck damaging driveway was resolved on Dec 28, 2019. UPS has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1584 reviews. UPS has resolved 202 complaints.

UPS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 7892 (For International Shipping)
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30328-3474

UPS Complaints & Reviews

UPSLazy driver

Why is it impossible for your drivers to do their jobs? I ordered a package and it was expected to arrive by friday. Mind you, were all in lockdown so it's pointless to say I was home all day. So about midday I check the status of my package and to my surprise the status now claimed that I was unavailable upon and delivery and that my package was now in route to some package center. That was friday, it's now monday and the package is still not at the center... A whole damn weekend goes by and still my package is unaccounted for. Why is it so hard for ups to do its damn job? Why is it so hard for your drivers to do what they are paid for? Why is it so hard for me as a paying customer to get what I paid for? For [censored]s sake I hope y'all don't make it through the upcoming recession. Let your dying, useless business crumble beneath the unmeasurable weight of your idiot useless drivers and incompetent phone goons. [censored] you.

• Fr
      FrankB58 May 04, 2020

*Meant to say while he was in the process of putting one of those damn notices on the SCREEN door. I was literally sitting right across from the door and startled him when I stood up like, "I'm HERE."

• Fr
      FrankB58 May 04, 2020

I HATE them soo much!! Yes, they ALWAYS say you were "unavailable." I swore off of them years ago after multiple failed "attempts" while I was home with no knock at the door or doorbell. One time I even waited half the day in the front room with the door open and caught the driver as he walked up and was in the process of putting one of those damn notices on the door. I only use them if there's no other option provided by the retailer, but do everything in my power to utilize ANY other service.

Apr 25, 2020

UPS — Projecting unclean langue via a personal listening device

On Saturday April 25th, driver of truck #664972 drove up to Bld.14 at 6:22pm. I live on the second level...

UPSDelivered to the wrong address

1Z 9X5 R61 [protected]
    This is my tracking number.
    My package was delivered to the wrong address. It went to 3434 Cromwell, and not my address. If it wasn't for a kind person to bring it over to my house I would have never received it.
    The address is a street behind my address, and my house along with all the houses around me are clearly marked.
    GPS in your trucks should make it easy for your drivers, but your driver was responsible.
    Terry Sowinski [protected]
    3434 Crumpet Path
    Rosemount, MN. 55068

Mar 25, 2020

United Parcel Service aka UPS — UPS questionable handling of damaged goods

3/25/2020 I am the shipper. I sent a box to a customer and received an exception notice that the package wa...

Mar 24, 2020

UPS — Non delivery of package and unethical behaviour of customer service

Tracking Number - 1ZRV97670398964060 The package was originally addressed to my office but since I missed...

Mar 19, 2020

UPS — Aggressive, abusive driver

Driver left two notices. Both times I was at work. He didn't get the gist that I may be working so I took...

Mar 07, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — Driver doing 50 mph in residential neighborhood

Truck number 672400, Tag Number GCB410. On March 6th was driving at an extreme high rate of speed down my...

UPS ShippingPackage delivery

I was waiting for my UPS delivery expected by end of 2/28/2020.
      Driver stated that he tried to deliver but not at all true.Someone even changed expected deliveryI am now not able to receive my package.
      I think driver was too lazy to deliver this package.

Feb 25, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — Guaranteed delivery

I ordered a car part from Amazon on 2/18/20 and was guaranteed delivery by Friday 2/21/20. When it did not...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]Reckless driver

At approximately 4:25 in Pittsburgh PA the driver of truck no. 138138 recklessly pulled out in front of me nearly hitting me then proceeded to flip me the bird and curse at me. Clearly his fault for not waiting for traffic to allow him to merge and then acted like a complete [censored]. Not a good represenative of UPS. Would be glad to talk to anybody about this incident.

Feb 20, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — Delivery

UPS driver was 3 hours earlier than quote with a package that needed to be signed for. Called customer...

Feb 19, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — be forewarned "before" using ups stores

It is absolutely incomprehensible that an organization like ups, would allow their franchises stores to rack...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]Delivery attempt with signature

Driver tried to deliver package requiring signature. I was not home. SO instead of leaving slip that they would try to deliver next day. They decided to leave package at CVS with is 15 minutes drive from my house. Called customer service, explain my issues. was told that the way it is going forward. I could opt out, by telling my vendor that I do not want package to de left at drop zone.

My issue, is if I pay tp have package delivered to my house, why should I drive to pick it up and have to ask my vendor for special arrangements.

This is what happens with delivery companies get so big, that the customer is second to all their view.

I will avoid using UPS 100% of the time.

Feb 13, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — Truck drivers turning around in my driveway

Dear UPS Customer Service, I complained numerous occasions about UPS drivers turning in my driveway. My...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]Next day air

01/31/20 delivery with signature required from Charlestown, IN 47111 to Media, PA 19063. Driver left package without obtaining signature after ringing doorbell once. I could not get to door on time. 02/06/2020 delivery from Philadelphia, PA 19104. Package left without ringing doorbell. Both deliveries perishable, costly medication. Theft? Exposure?

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery to wrong address

Tracking #1Z81EF10212463656 was delivered 1/31/19 to my neighbor's house by mistake. His address is 17163 and ours is 17143 SE 110th Ct Rd Summerfield FL 34491. We went to get it from him today. This delivering our packages to his address has been going on for over a year. Recently we had at least 5 packages delivered to 17163 rather than 17143. We need this to stop!!! We need another delivery person if our current guy can't deliver to the right address. Afterall that IS his job.

Jan 29, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — failed to do what they said.

On Tuesday 1/28/20 I received an email stating that an adult signature was required on my package, It also...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]improper delivery

On 1/27/2020 @12:45pm a delivery truck pulled into my drive set for 2 min then proceeded to pull out the gate and stopped at the gate for a couple seconds and proceeded to drive off. I then watched the gate entrance and noticed a pkg on the ground beside the trash dumpster. I then walked out to the road to the dumpster and found my pkg had been thrown on the ground beside the dumpster like trash. I do not understand why the UPS driver didn't even try to deliver the pkg rather than driving out to the entrance and throwing it to the ground like trash.

improper delivery

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]text messages regarding ups package delivery

On the surface it appears I received a genuine UPS text message to my phone alerting me to a delivery and requesting delivery instructions.

On examination it appears to be fraud and attempt to gain more information by pointing me to an attached link.

UPS is supposed to protect my telephone number, name, and other info as personally protected info (PPI) so I would not receive fraud or phishing messages.

It appears that your database of customer telephone numbers may have been compromised!

If you are interested in reviewing the text message before I tweet it to the world, please contact me at [protected]@DavisCo.us

Jan 16, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery

a parcel was suppose of been delivered on January 15, 2020 and it wasn't . I waited the whole day in my home...