Having problems with UPS?

UPS reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2006. The latest review UPS drivers deliver my package to wrong address was posted on Apr 16, 2021. The latest complaint delivery truck damaging driveway was resolved on Dec 28, 2019. UPS has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1586 reviews. UPS has resolved 202 complaints.

UPS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 7892 (For International Shipping)
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30328-3474

UPS Complaints & Reviews

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]lost package

I contacted UPS because a package was picked up but never scanned and now the package is missing. I tried to open an investigation but they refused saying i needed to provide a phone number for the recipient, which i had explained many times did not have a phone number listed anywhere, that the only way to contact them was through a "contact us" form on there app and no phone numbers were provided. I suggested they put my phone number, or UPS's phone number since it was there package but the supervisor refused to help me, refused to find a work around for the problem and would not open an investigation for a package that they lost.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — driver

Stopped a driver in my small town to get a package while I was at work. I knew that I probably wouldn't be...

Platte City

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery

My package was left in the middle of my driveway, instead of my porch out of the hot sun, this wa...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — ups damaged my mailbox and refuses to replace it!

I am finally at my wits end with UPS. on August 3rd, 2018 at 3:20pm Central time, A UPS driver delivering a...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

I had a freight shipment scheduled for delivery on a Friday. I was left a message on the answering machine that due to certain issues the delivery was rescheduled for Monday...OK it happens. I took the day off from work so as to be present for the delivery. NO DELIVERY. On Tuesday morning checking with UPS showed that the shipment was not scheduled at all for delivery! It was in LIMB). I had not received any calls or E mails. After calls to "Jay" and "Lebron" who said they were going to arrange the delivery and inform me. Nothing happened. After call t0 "Amber" who transferred me to the "delivery clerk" and then to the shipping dock with another transfer to a answering machine where I left a message that was never returned, I talked to "Carol" who then transferred me to the "delivery clerk" who said it was now too late to do anything and that delivery will be scheduled for next day. I will keep my fingers crossed. It seems that the last 10-15 miles from the UPS site to here is a very long way!

• Ni
        Nina Sullivan Sep 20, 2018

They really are the worst. I live in a four family house and I'm on the second floor in the rear of the building. I left MANY notes on the door explaining I AM HOME all day (work from there) and there's no doorbell. They will not leave my package after I left the delivery attempt notice on the door with my signature accompanied by the note. I called their customer service explaining this problem after they notified me they were going to send my package back, and all they could say was "our drivers don't have phones, they can't call you, and there's no guarantee we can deliver your package". WTF? I can't get an item I paid for because my landlord won't install a [censored]ing doorbell?! Wrong, just WRONG! If I left my signature there AND I put in writing to please JUST LEAVE IT, I should get my damn package! They really need to change their policies!

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — failed attempt of delivery

I feel like ups isn't doing their job very well. I keep having problems where they claim they made a deliver...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery to wrong address twice

1. Tracking number 1Z189W2W0244584676 Brenda Richard

Notification said delivery would be on Wed, Sep 5. On Fri I left town and didn't remember until Sat that I didn't get package. On Sat I checked tracking said it was delivered at 630pm on Wed . I called UPS who referred me to Amazon who said they'd send me the item again, When I returned home on Sun the package was at my front door. Where had it been?

2. Tracking number 1Z1497RF0200625935 Brenda Richard

Notification said delivery would be on Wed, Sep 12 I left note addressed to UPS on exterior security door with the security code (even though it was on the address label). In the afternoon I got notification that package was delivered. I checked outside my door and the exterior door The note was gone but no package. I saw my neighbor and asked if she saw the UPS person and she said he was at our exterior door holding my note and a box wandering around. I called UPS to say that although I got notice that delivery was made I didn't get it. Then, on a hunch, while on the phone with UPS, I ran to the building next door and found my package sitting there at the wrong address.

My address is 6021 Chevigny St, #6. The driver delivered the package to 6031 Chevigny St, #6. The label address clearly read 6021 as the address. Finding this second package cleared the mystery of where the first package had been, He apparently also delivered it to 6031 and the resident brought it over to my address to couple of days later so it was waiting when I got home.

Twice within 1 week the driver delivered my package to the wrong street address!!! That's clearly driver error. I never have delivery problems with FedEx or US Postal Service and I cringe when I know the package is coming by UPS (Undelivered Parcel Service) because I almost always have problems with the delivery.

I don't know what the solution is - eyeglasses for the driver, pay attention, better training? All I know is that I'm an unhappy customer.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]reckless driver

On the way home from work on 9/12/18 on High House Road in Sampson County a reckless UPS driver truck # 193768. The driver had a piggyback attached speeding over 65 miles per hour, because I myself was going 65 miles per hour. The driver passed two automobiles at a high rate of speed and the back trailer was uncontrolled, and going into the other lane. The driver ran off the side of the road several times and appeared to not have complete control of the truck. I understand we live in a fast pace world, but safety of each other is very important. There is never a reason to put life or someone else's life in danger by being reckless. The driver today was selfish, unprofessional, and disrespectful of everyone on the rode with him.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]attempted fraud using ups name

I received a call today Sept. 9th from someone claiming to be a UPS driver and said that I had won a car and 5 million dollars and asked me to call [protected] and ask for Malone @ ext. 5. They wanted a credit card # for $2500.00 dollars to deliver the prize. I told them where they could go TO HELL. I thought you might want to know.

Donald Turner
          [protected]
          P.O. Box 517
          Grovetown, Ga. 30813

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — thrown package

On 9/8/2018 around 5:15pm, I received a scheduled delivery from Fabletics, delivered by UPS. I was home when...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — ups warehouse employee destroying package

I would like to report a ups warehouse employee for ignorantly throwing around packages as if they have paid...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]driver

I was driving down Lafayette Ave at exactly 4:35 p.m. in Hawthorne New Jersey when one of your drivers had his blinker on did not turn and swerved through traffic and then kept beeping his horn repeatedly and gave me the middle finger I am just hope you are aware of this to have driver's like this representing your your company is shameful. Did not get his license plate but the man had short gray hair if this helps

UPSups supervisor

I contacted a UPS store in Washington about a job application I submitted last week. (I live in MN and I am moving to WA at the end of the month, so I am trying to get a job lined up. Immediately after filling out my application, a paragraph came up stating I needed to be there on Friday for an interview. I couldn't make this beings I live in MN, so I was simply calling to reschedule or to speak with someone about my situation) The UPS store gave me a different number to call that could better assist me. I called [protected]. I spoke with one representative who could not assist me, so she transferred me over to her supervisor. The supervisor was demeaning, impatient and rude. She called me pet names such as dear, hun, or miss Molly, and talked over me as I was speaking. I was trying to explain my situation and she did not offer any assistance. When I explained my situation, she replied, "So, what is it that you want?" I tried explaining my situation again and she cut me off stating, "I will not have you explain yourself to me twice, I am not having that. You ARE Not going to tell me twice. You aren't supposed to be calling this line for those types of things. This is for tracking a package." I told her that this was the number the other UPS store gave me which was why I called that number. She replied, "OK but this is not the number you call, you will not tell me again."

I really could not believe that UPS would allow a supervisor to speak to customers that way.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — damaged package and misrepresentation

UPS gives us the run around on who will be responsible for the damaged packaged we shipped. UPS are pointing...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — driver

At exactly 6:30 PM Friday night on 31 Aug 18, I was backing into my driveway located at 232 Loudville Rd in...

Easthampton

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]unsafe driver

I was traveling north on Mykawa Road in Houston just now. Your driver was traveling back to the substation. They nearly ran me off the two lane road (one lane in each direction). I was already driving 8mph higher than posted speeds. They attempted to pass me on the coming lane. But they misjudged my speed and the distance of the oncoming car. Trying to dodge back into the proper lane your driver almost caused an accident. This is reckless.

The truck license plate ends in 9810. The three letters on the left were not completely legible. Two of the letters were CS. Someone should speak to this driver about this.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]service

I am a contractor I had a tool shipped in two parts the driver indicated that no lot or appt number available. I am staying in an RV park where packages are left at the office and I know this because I had 2 other packages delivered to the same location, same address and 1/2 of my tool delivered today. The other part of the tool is on its way back to California and I'm in south Texas being Monday is Labor Day and my tool has been returned to the shipper. This will be very costly for me as I will not be able to complete my work next week plus an extra week of
                  living expenses. Let alone we are dealing with infrastructure rebuilding power transmission lines to supply cities with power. I need to have the unit expedited to me ASAP! Tracking Number 1ZE80E404246329280. Its amazing how a lazy person can create havoc on other peoples lives and have no recourse

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — ups early am driver in the woodlands, tx

I was leaving Academy on Six pines Drive at 930 am on 8/30/18 in The Woodlands, TX. I had to slam on my...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]heavy packages left in front of my garage door

Date: 8/30/18

We have a covered front porch, but the driver was too lazy to leave them there. Instead he backed up his truck and dropped them right in front of my garage. I could barely move them. If I could have a choice, I would never use UPS again, however vendors use their service because they are cheaper. They definitely get what they pay for.

heavy packages left in front of my garage door
                    heavy packages left in front of my garage door

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

The driver left my package by the road. It could have been easily stolen or damaged! There was no gate or lose dog and no reason why he couldn't have drove down and left in on my porch per usual. One of the packages was 35 lbs and carting it all the way down my drive way strained my back. There is no reason why they shouldn't have been delivered to my porch!